Ch.1

The Hidden Ring

Nayeon gave Jaejoong one last kiss on the cheek before she got on the plane and few to japan for a bussiness trip.

Lately everything was just so crazy and busy, actually not just lately for 1 in a half.

Everything was so busy they barely got time to talk dont even think about meeting up.

And Jae oppa was about to go on another tour just seems like they were growing so distant.

Sometimes they just wish they could quit their jobs for a few days and spend some time together.

But apparently that was impossible.

Nayeon sighed as she sat down in her set on the plane and took a nap since it would take at around 2 hours to get from korea to japan.

And suddenly she was woken up to a loud bang as the flight attendant dropped the metal lid.

Her attention then was averted to a man in a white v neck some jeans and a black vest.

He look as if he came from a game or something.

'Hes hot'

Now even if she is married doesnt hurt to look right?

Being so busy she didnt get much time to to fulfill a human 'basic needs'.
Then she took out her phone wanting to keep an image of this stranger.

But as she pressed the button, at the same time he turned to take a look back.

She had caught the perfect photo and is now pretending to take a selfie incase he had seen her take the picture.

The people got off the plane and and were searching for their baggages so as soon as she found hers she headed straight for the hotel.

It was already 9:33pm hungry and tired she tried to get her room but apparently there was a mix up in the system and they had rented the room she booked to someone else.

But since she was so hungry she just let it go.

'There is one deluxe room left'

'I'll take it' shouted a guy from behind me.

By this point she was very angry and turned around with a annoyed face to realize that it was the man from the plane.

But even if he was hot she wasnt going to give up her room that easily.

'I was here first' she retorted

'well im a vip guest here'

She turned to the lady and said 'I booked a room which was taken and now there is no room so stay in, what do you expect me to do if you guy dont figure something out quick expect this to be on the front cover tomorrow'

'Im a vip guess here I book a room here everytime I get to japan if I dont get that room dont expect me to come back again'

They both glared at wach other.

'ummmm im so sorry but there nothing we can really do for now but if you two would like we can arrange the both of you to stay together just for three nights and then we will have a room available im so sorry for the inconvence'

'you expect me to stay in a room with a stranger????'

'I cant be seen staying in a room with this ugly girl'

'Mwohhhh??????!!! Ugly?? LOOK At Yourself!'

'I know im handsome'

She smirk 'Fine ill stay in the room with him and ima make sure people with see this ugly face right next too you'

She grabbed the key and ran up to the room.

He chased after the keys morrifed about being seen with her.

'Okay listen im a married woman so I get to choose this is my bed and you take that one and if you dare to touch me my husband will kill you! so you better not try anything weird.'

'Ehhh?? Who would marry a ugly creature like you? Your lying arent you? But I dont care because I already have a beautifulwife why would I need to touch something that looks like that'

'YAhhhhhh just so you know my hubby says I have a great body figure OKAYY???'

'Pshhhh yeah he was lying'

'You YOU ARGHHHHHHH! Just stay away from me'
'Ima go take a shower DO NOT DISTURB!'

-------------------------------------------

First chapter done