final

Bad dream

            Eli had finished his breakfast when he looked at Kevin’s gloomy face. The younger just messed up his food with spoon instead of eating it. He could hear Kevin’s heavy sigh. “Do you want to eat your breakfast, Bin ah?” he asked.

            Kevin faced him with his gloomy face then shook his head. “I’m not hungry,” he answered then pulled his plate away. He took a glass of warm chocolate milk and drank it then left them.

            “Guys, what’s wrong with him?” Eli asked to Soohyun, Kiseop, Jaeseop, and Hoon who were still eating their breakfast silently.

            “I don’t know. Go ask Seopie! He’s his roommate,” Soohyun answered.

            “Well, he was okay last night, but yeah… he’s so quite this morning. I feel weird too, but I don’t know why,” Kiseop answered then wiped his lips with tissue. He already finished his breakfast. “Do you want me to ask him why?” he asked to Eli who nodded his head in response.

            “I’ll find it out by myself,” Eli answered then got up from his chair as he brought his empty plate and glass to the kitchen. After washing the dishes, he went to VinSeop’s room and found Kevin lay on the bed with his arm covered his eyes. Eli walked toward him then sat on the bed silently. “Kevin ah, are you sleepy?” he asked as he massaged Kevin’s legs.

            Kevin was a bit surprised but when he looked at Eli’s smile, he smiled back and shook his head weakly. “I’m not. I’m just…” he was silent for a moment then sighed. “I want to be alone for a while,” he continued.

            “If you have a problem, you can share it with me, Bin ah,” Eli said as he got up from bed. He let Kevin alone because he thought that he would be okay soon if he did so.

            “I know. You’re my best buddy I’ve ever had, Eli yah,” Kevin said and he smiled when Eli ruffled his hair before leaving him alone. His smile turned upside down then he sighed heavily. He did not know if he really had a problem, but he felt sad that day.

 

***

 

            “So, what’s the problem?” asked Jaeseop when Eli came out from VinSeop’s room.

            Eli shook his head then sat on the couch. “I didn’t even ask about his problem, but I told him to share it if he has one. I just don’t want to force him to say it,” he said. “This dorm is so dead when he’s so quite like that, isn’t it?”

            Jaeseop chuckled and nodded in response. His eyes stopped at Kiseop who had come out of the bathroom. “Seopie, we’ll go to the market won’t we?”

            Kiseop nodded. “I’m gonna get ready in five minutes. Wait for me, Jae yah!” he said then rushed into his room.

            “Where are Soohyun hyung and Hoon?” Eli asked.

            “They go out to the gym I guess because Hoon brought his sport bag along,” Jaeseop answered. “Seems like you’re the one who should take care Kevinie, Eli yah,” he patted Eli’s shoulder and grinned.

            “I know. It’s okay, I’ll give my best so he can be happy again,” Eli chuckled.

            Shortly after that, Kiseop came out of his room and he and Jaeseop left the dorm. Eli was so bored being alone so he decided to call his mother. They talked a lot. After ending up the call, he wanted to take a bath. He peeked into VinSeop’s room before entering the bathroom and saw the sleeping Kevin. He sighed then closed the door silently. He did not know what had happened with the younger but he wanted to make him happy again, just like what he had said to Jaeseop.

 

***

 

            It was midday but 2seop and SooHoon were not home yet. Eli who was watching tv felt so boring. He went into the kitchen then made kimchi spaghetti for his and Kevin’s lunch. After putting the food on the tray, he brought it into VinSeop’s room and he was surprised to see Kevin was crying while hugging his knees. “Bin ah, what’s happened?” he asked as he put the tray on the table near the bed.

            Kevin lifted up his head and looked at him with his teary eyes. He did not answer his question but hugged him tightly instead and cried harder than before.

            Eli let Kevin hugged him. He Kevin’s back, trying to calm him down. Eli did not want to force him to answer his question. He just wanted to make him comfort with his presence.

            After who knew how long they hugged each other, Kevin released his body from Eli’s arm. His face looked down and sobbed. “E-eli yah…” he stuttered while wiping the tears on his cheeks. “I-I’m… I’m sorry you should… see me cried…”

            “No, Bin ah. It’s okay,” Eli said then hold Kevin’s shoulder and caressed it. “Feel better now?”

            Kevin nodded weakly, still shuddered because of his sob. He lifted his head slowly to face Eli. “I had the same bad dreams lately,” he said. “I thought it was just a bad dream so I didn’t think too much at it at the first time I got one, but it kept coming in and I’m afraid it’d come true.”

            Eli frowned. “What bad dream?”

            “It showed me that you’d leave me and did not want to be friends with me anymore,” Kevin replied and started crying again. “I don’t… I don’t want it to be true, Eli yah. I’m afraid you’ll leave me or mad with me. You’re my precious and I don’t want to let you go.” He was surprised when Eli pulled his body into his arms and hugged him tightly in a sudden, but he let himself hugged the older tighter and sobbed on his shoulder.

            “I won’t leave you, Bin ah,” Eli said as he buried his face on Kevin’s shoulder. “It was just a dream that won’t be true, I promise. We’ll be together forever no matter what will happen ahead, I promise.” He pulled Kevin out of his embrace them smiled at him. “Don’t think about it again, okay? Now, smile~”

            Kevin let out a small giggle then smiled broadly at Eli. “You’re my best, brother! You know I love you,” he said as he slapped Eli’s shoulder lightly.

            “I know,” Eli chuckled. “And you know I love you too.” He took the tray then showed it to Kevin. “You did not even eat your breakfast so I insist you to finish this food, will you?”

            “I will!” exclaimed Kevin in cheer. Looking at the food made his stomach grumbled in hunger. He took a plate of kimchi spaghetti and ate it. “Umm… it’s so delicious! You made it?” he asked then nodded by Eli in response. “You can have a restaurant if you want to, Eli yah. You know, we’ll not be a singer forever.”

            “I know. That’s why I’m saving up my wage a little by little,” Eli answered as he munching on his food. “What will you do if we’ve retired?”

            Kevin was silent as he munched, thinking of the answer, then he shrugged. “I don’t know,” he pouted. He looked at Eli who was busy eating his food and giggled. Eli’s passion was on cooking and eating. That’s made him chubby and it looked cute in Kevin’s eyes. “Eli yah…”

            Eli looked up and said, “Huh?” with the spaghettis were stick out of his lips. It was so adorable that could made Kevin let out of a small laugh. “What?”

            “You looked like kid while eating, don’t you know that? Aigoo… you’re so cute!”

            “So, you just wanted to say that?”

            “Oh, no… not that one,” Kevin said the he looked uneasy when he wanted to say it.

            “So, what’s it? Just say it.”

            Kevin looked at Eli and smiled sheepishly. “Can I sleep with you tonight?” he asked in a low tone which made Eli’s eyes widen in surprise. Kevin chuckled seeing his surprise look. “Maybe I won’t have that bad dream again if I sleep with you.”

            Eli was silent then ruffled Kevin’s hair and chuckled. “I grant your wish, Sir!” he said. “And you can cuddle with me if you want to,” he continued which made Kevin blushed then laughed awkwardly.

 

***

-THE END-

how was it? :)

please, excuse the typo(s) and grammatical error(s)^^;

feel free to comment and criticize it~

subscribe and upvote will be loved :D

thanks for reading!!! *bow* :)