Not finished

Classmates

I rushed in the room and took a seat hurriedly. I then looked at the time on my phone, "12:00" I still have twenty five minutes before the class starts. I looked up and saw almost everyone was looking at me. I was self conscious, I don't know why, I thought I was already used to people looking at me because of my blonde hair. I frantically looked down checked my phone if the schedule and the room was right. I heaved a sigh, so this would be my classmates for this class. I plugged my earphones on and played games on my phone. Soon, the teacher had come in and obviously saw me.

"Uhhmm. We're you absent last time? Would you mind introducing yourself?" She asks with her clear full voice. I replied her with a shy smile and a nod. I stood up and was about to introduce myself when she cuts me off.​

" By the way, we made our introduction a bit personal so can you share something personal about yourself?" It took me a second to construct my introduction and to choose what to say.

"My name is Lee Sungjong, I am a second year student. I was formerly as architecture student but then later on shifted on the end of the first semester to fine arts" i didn't really wanted to tell about my change of major but I thought that would be the best thing that I could share that is personal for my classmates were engineering students and if they would ask help I would gladly help them.

The teacher smiled at me "that was not the personal stuffs were talking about but we would like to know your status, if you're single or taken but thank you for sharing that" I was a bit embarrassed but I laughed it off.

"I'm single" I answers with a smile. I scanned the people who's eyes were on me and I spotted this guy. He had this black raven hair, a slim built, handsome young boy features, and what really makes me look at him longer is his piercing deep eyes.

---

I took a liking in looking at this guy's face, more specifically his eyes. I soon found out that this said guy's name is Myungsoo. He is quiet  but when you're alone with him he starts to crank up some voice out and make this jokes and make faces and honestly he doesn't look ugly when he makes faces but rather a cute man.

To clear things up, I don't have a crush with Myungsoo but rather I have this fascination with his eyes. If I could, I would look intently at it all day without getting bored. There was a time when I saved his photo, cropped the other parts of his face that only his eyes are visible and posted it on my twitter with the caption "I love your eyes 😍😍❤️". Eventhough I could access the net anytime I want with my phone, I was not able to open my twitter for a few hours. When I opened my twitter there is a notification, I looked what the notification was about and saw someone new following me. I opened his profile and I was shocked with what I saw. He is my classmate and Myungsoo's classmate too. I paniced, what if he saw the picture? I'm sure he recognizes those eyes! For God sake! They are together for 6 days of every week! So I hurriedly deleted the picture.

---

There was an activity one time and so we re grouped. As I came to seat with my group members, I saw him. Nam  woohyun is his name and surprisingly he is their class president. A sharp nose an expressive eyes, deep voice and also the things that gets out of his mouth. 


We were grouped because we have to find a distint mores or folkways of a country. We were brain storming and suddenly he gave us his 'suggestion'.

"Looking straight to the eyes when talking to each other" he said this looking at me. The others might think this is something that I should approve or not since I was the "oldest" (no I wasn't ,60% of the class were older than i am).  But his mischievous smile tells something else.

---

I went to the mall to buy myself some liquor and other stuffs to consume when drinking. I didn't bother taking a basket with me for I thought i could just carry it with my hands but boy I was wrong. I carried the stuffs hugging them tightly afraid for them to fall, especially the bottles of tequila. I am stubborn, so I didn't bother looking at the baskets that wet piled up and very available. I continued my "groceries" with a difficulty as another thing is added my cradle. As I was picking some snacks, someone tapped my left shoulder. I turned around and jumped when I saw who it was, some of the items fell of my arms but luckily there the ones who are not fragile. He was wearing a dark blue sleeved shirt with a black semi fit pants and with his red vans and I can honestly say he looked good (and also smelled good). Nam Woohyun hurriedly picked the things that fell from me and place it indie his basket.


"Aren't you too young to drink? Why did you not take a basket? Are you stupid?" Asked these questions.


"So? It's not like you don't drink. I can manage this stuffs and shut up, I'm older thaaan you" I replied monotonously.
I tried to take Away my stuffs from his basket but he won't let me. I tried and tried unti he got enough.


"Try to take them away and I'll tell him." He threatens, I on the other hand stared at him in disbelief but soon sighed. "Whatever". I walked ahead but came back and dumped my groceries in his basket.


"Yah!" He voiced but I only replied him with my tongue sticking out.


---


He payed his groceries bofore I did. I didn't mind though. I looked intently at the screen as the prices stacks up and giving a a higher and higher sum. I payed the total amount leavinng a fair amount of money left. As I looked at the side where my groceries would be, I saw him... Still there. 


"Why are you still here?" I asked him. He flashed his smile, his heart warming smile.


"Well...uhhmm. Are you in a hurry?" He asked as he "scratches" his nape.


"No, not really" I replied nonchalantly.
"How about we eat first before we head home" he suggested with a smile.

My ears perked up, actually that was a good idea and with the money left, I'm sure I can still eat something delicious. I just smilled and nod to reply.


As we were trying to get to where we might eat. He then went to the side where I was holding my groceries and took it. I looked at him with disbelief.


"I could carry those you know" I said annoyed. Just because I am thin doesn't mean I can't carry those stuffs.


"I know, so you take my bag of groceries" he replied with his cheeky smile and handed me his more smaller and more lighter bag. And then we continued to walk in silence.


---


We ended up in Starbucks. We ordered our coffee and took a seat at the corner. There was an awkward silence but he then broke it.


"What do you like about him" he asked, eyebrow raised and his mischievous smile.


I know who he's referring to but I tried to play dumb. "Who?"


"I know you know who we're talking about" he said.


I heaved a sigh. "Actually, I don't like Myungsoo" I replied.


"And you expect me to believe you?" He raised his eyebrow.


"I just like looking at his eyes that's all. I don't like him" I explained.


"Liar" he said with a sneer. I was annoyed that he does not believe me.


"What do you want me to do for you to believe me?" I asked seriously. It was silent for a few second.


"Tickle my ear" he said. It was a weird request but I followed what he said.
"Okay I believe you" he said with a big smile. And honestly I plusher at that sight.

---


I became close with their section and to the point that they invited me to their party.


As usual, I really bring liquor when someone invites me to their party and so I really did bring a tequila and a vodka. When I got there we were all surprised; they were surprised that I brought liquor and I was surprised that it was an innocent party. But liquors' need not to be wasted so I drank the vodka for myself and some drank tequila with me. I didn't force the others but I did try to try make Woohyun drink. He drank a a bit and said that he doesn't want to be drunk for he still need to clean the house after the sleepover party. When the booze was all gone I went outside because I don't want to make trouble. I was already a bit tipsy so I tried to calm my nerves while breathing fresh air. Few minutes later Woohyun went out.


""I been looking for you! " he over reacted.


"I just needed fresh air" I answered softly., not bothering to look at his direction. I was not drunk but rather  a bit tipsy so when Woohyun tried to come closer to me,  I reacted differently.


"Woohyun, please don't come near me!" I said panicked. Woohyun came hurriedly to me instead of him getting away.


"Are you okay?" He asked looking closely at my face for he was blocking the light and can't see clearly. The light behind him gave a view though; his eyebrows were together with worry and care written on his face, I could see how his jaw clenches as he tried to get a better view of me, and his lips that were slightly apart as he look for something ' bad' with with. I turned away to hide my blush.


"I'm fine Woohyun" I said meekly as I tried to push him as far as my hand wound stretch.


"You're red" he said and my efforts of pushing him away ware wasted in seconds as he pushed himself in and cupped my face, feeling my forehead checking if I have a fever.  I could not control myself anymore, I cupped his face and dived myself in for a kiss.


It lasted for about three seconds. I took it slow, trying not to be sloppy. But he just stood frozen and didn't respond to the kiss. I was the first one who came to our senses, I pushed him away and uttered a quiet "sorry".


I looked down afraid of his reaction. I was near to tears . The kiss just proved that I liked Woohyun. "Don't look for me, I'll be back. I just need some space" I said it just enough for him to hear me clearly. I then turned my back, head still facing the ground and hurriedly walked away.


I lied that I'll be back. I messaged Alecx on Facebook saying I already went home.


---


We became awkward. I kept my distance and so did he. We even avoid eye contacts. The others started to notice that our usual conversations turned to nothing. When they asked, I force myself to smile and say we're fine... I don't know what he tells the others.


The class had groupings again. This made me freeze, what if I would be grouped with Woohyun again? I panicked inside my head that I did not hear what group I'll be. As they went to their groups, I went to the teacher to ask what was my group. She also forgot so she decided to assign me to another group and unfortunately it was Woohyun's group.


"Woohyun is it okay for you to take Sungjong as your member?" The teacher asked. He looked at me and I looked back, and I swear I thought we were the only person on the room. Woohyun gave the teacher a small nod and a smile, a fake one though. When I was about to seat, someone called me.


"Sungjong hyung! Why are you there?" Miguel called me. I smiled, embarrassed at the same time relieved.


We were asked to make a 'film' about stereotypes and how it isn't real. I kept quiet and let do what they want, I would just follow what they would want or reject if I thing it's not good. I was more of making things more 'artsy' So they came up with stereotypes with gays.


"Hyung, can you be the lead? It would be better because you're gay, it would be natural." Brandonn asked. I was thinking of rejecting it but as I weigh the pros and cons; we have a high chance of getting a high grade for this.


"Stop calling me hyung! 60 percent of this class is older than I am! Jesus!" "Okay, but who would be the other one? I mean cannot be gay without a pair right?" I asked.


"How about Myungsoo? He's hansome... It would be like a shame that he would be gay" Christine, the only girl in our group suggested.


"Are you okay with this Myungsoo" I asked. He just nod.


"So it's set then, let's have our tappings during Activity periods for the school scenes and Saturdays for the others." I informed them and because I'm 'older' than them, they just agreed.


"Myungsoo wait!" I called Myungsoo when he was about to leave.


He looked straight to my eyes and I swear my ears redden fortunately, my ears were covered by my hair.

"What is it hyung?" He asked. I gave him my middle finger. "How many times do I have to tell you guys to stop calling me hyung?!"


"So how should I call you then?" He asked with his brows and forehead scrunched up; it was cute.


"Sungjong, sungsung, jongjong, sungie, jongie, anything you can come up from my name" "by the way, I called you because I think it would be better for us to be close before we start filming... So there would be no awkwardness" I said. He looked for few seconds but I swear it felt eternity with his orbs straight to mine. In the end he agreed.


Starting that day, I would seat in with their other class and would bond with Myungsoo. We became close friends and I think now, I did have a crush with Myungsoo. I told many personal stuffs with him and so did he. I told him that someone punched me because he likes me and he told me how this girl was stalking him. He knows I like to tease and kid a lot and fortunately he is a person who can go with my quirks.


---


It was the last day of filming and it went smoothly, Myungsoo is a natural that he even took me by surprise by really calling me "my Jongie". I posted a picture of both us on twitter; him hugging me from behind, we were both facing each other smiling with the caption "my boyfriend for a few weeks, wished we were forever.huhuhu.😭😭💔😂 @myungsoo" a lot favorite it and some also retweet. I also retweeted his quotation of my tweet with him adding "you will always be my boy friend 😜". One of the people who favorite was Woohyun. When I saw his name unconsciously, I went to his profile. It was sad when I knew he unfollowed me. His last tweets was "now that you got what you want, I hope you're happy now" "my heads clear now, I'm a jerk. I'm sorry" and "I never felt so lonely until that day" I was worried of him. Maybe I should talk to him. It seems like he is going to a lot of things but I was wondering how.


---


I didn't enter the class but when the class ended I looked for Myungsoo. I asked Myungsoo to give Woohyun the strawberry cheesecake frappe that I bought. It was Woohyun's favorite for he isn't a coffee kind of guy. I placed the tissue, Hidding the name I wrote there. The name I wrote was "Mr. Pres? ))):"

...

 

 

[A/N:  to start with, I wrote it for about 2-3 hours straight and didn't bother proof reading it and it's not finished. It's true to life and currently having the issue. Another thing I would point out is that I'm a male (just informing you guys in case you haven't seen my profile), people see me as gay for my feminine physique and face but actually I'm bi. I got tired of correcting people so I just let them say/think I'm gay.LoL. The other names mentioned in the story were really my classmates. This story is on friendship, mostly me just having feelings for someone who I really don't expect.LoL. That's all for now I think.]

 

p.s. Please comment if the format is okay. My guilt is eating me up not updating my chaptered fic.