Camping trip

Dream Diary

I've been strolling down the street with my friend Lily for quite a while now. There was no specific location we wanted to reach, just a little stroll while talking about this and that.
Deep inside I could feel that there was a place I really wanted to go, but since I tried to not think about it I couldn't make out what exactly it was.

After quite a while and many stupid word-plays and jokes later we eventually came to the schoolyard of the elementary school in our neighborhood. And that was when I noticed where my heart wanted to be the whole time.
In the distance at the basketball hoops we could see 7 boys around our age, 6 of them playing while on of them -a rather tall boy with black hair and broad shoulders- seemed to be the referee. My heart skipped a beat and I stopped. “Whats up, Viv? Do you know them?” Lily tried to get a better look at the boys. One of them -rather small, wearing his snapback the wrong way around- had just scored a goal. I nodded, my eyes glued onto exactly that boy. “Ooooh.” She grinned, poking my site. “Is this.. the Park Jimin we talked about today?

 

I could feel my face heating up and I just shrugged and nodded at the same time. I've been friends with not only Jimin but all of the boys for a while now, even though I've only been really close to Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.
Lily had a small smile on her lips. “Let's watch them play, what do you think?” Unsure for a moment I hesitate, but then I decided to 'stand my woman' and nodded.
As we strolled past them -trying to look as calm and cool as possible- they stopped their game for a moment. “Hey!” Taehyung jumped up and down, waving in our direction. “Hey guys..” I couldn't help but to grin as I waved at them. As I caught Jimins gaze for a short moment he literally beamed at me. Was he really that happy to see me?

I could feel my face heating up again so I quickly pulled Lily along towards a bench to sit down on. The boys had continued their game again, but especially Jimin and Taehyung were really distracted and kept looking over.
Lily grinned at me, whispering a 'I think this Jimin-guy likes you' while sitting down. I wanted to hit her, but my Intention got buried as the bench we just sat down on started to sway and eventually fell over -together with us. For a second everything was quiet, then Lily and I started to laugh at the same time.
Just a few second later we could see two faces hovering over us, both of them grinning so brightly that their eyes had disappeared. “Are you okay?” Jimin laughed, reaching for my hand and pulling me up, while Taehyung helped Lily. I nodded, still laughing at this ridiculous event.

 

 

Same day, later in the evening.

 

After having a good time with the boys and eventually joining their game of basketball Lily and I headed home but not without agreeing on meeting in the afternoon to camp at a lake close by.

What do you mean you can't come?! LILY I CAN'T GO ALONE!” - “Look I'm sorry okay? Try and ask someone else? Or just go by your own, you've been friends with them for a while now so whats the big deal?” Biting my lower lip I grumbled a “Yeah yeah ok, bye.” and hung up. This was so Lily. Who would come with me now? I definitely couldn't go alone, even with moral support I was really nervous around them, especially with Jimin nearby.After a few phone calls and texts I eventually got my close friend K. to join me and the boys were okay with it.

As the two of us finally reached the lake -packed with blankets, food and other stuff- the boys had already set up the tent and were about to make a fire.
This time it wasn't Jimin but Kookie who ran towards the two uf us, grabbing my bag and also K.'s bag. “I'm glad you came. The others are totally hyped up, I couldn't stand it anymore.” Even though his words where rough he couldn't help himself but laugh. It must be hard to be the youngest around these boys sometimes.
Patting his head I followed him into the tent, pulling K. with me. After introducing everyone to her I could immediately tell, that she seemed to be interested in the oldest one.

 

The whole evening was a lot of fun. We went swimming, cooked our food over the fire and told scary stories as it finally got dark. Jimin tried to be by my side the whole evening which I noticed to my fullest satisfaction.
As it was finally time to go to bed, Jungkook and Taehyung were bouncing around me while I was unrolling my sleeping back. “Noonaaaa~? Can we sleep next to yoouu?” Unintentionally my and Jimins eyes locked for a moment and he pulled a face, making me giggle.
Yah, can't you tell?” Yoongi appeared behind them, hitting both of them gently against the back of their heads. “I'm sure she wouldn't turn you down because she is too nice, but I don't think you two would be her first choice!” I could immediately feel my cheeks turning red and as the two looked back and forth between Jimin and me he couldn't hide an embarrassed smile himself.

Oooh.” Both of them grinned “THEN I WILL SLEEP ON HER OTHER SIDE!” Taehyung grabbed his sleeping bag, placing it to my left. Then he pulled Jimins over to put it on my right, sticking his tongue out into Jungkooks direction. “Yah!” Eventually both of them ended up squabbleing with one another, leaving Jimin and myself awkwardly smiling at each other.
K. wasn't of any help at all. She had been at Jins side for the whole evening and eventhough he didn't seem to like her in that way he was really friendly and seemed to like her as a friend.
With a little sigh on my lips I slipped into my sleeping bag and as Jimin sat down on his own I couldn't help myself but to hide my face while crawling deeper into the bag.

Yaah, guys! Be careful or you'll hurt her. Stop it now!” I could hear Jimin scolding the two younger ones and they finally stopped fighting. As I glanced out of my Sleeping bag I could see, that Taehyung must have won because Jungkook pulled his sleeping back next to him, a big pout on his face. I couldn't help myself but to giggle and Taehyung joined my laugh, proud like a warrior who just won a war just by himself.

 

Ok guys, Enough. Time to sleep!” with this Namjoon switched the flashlight out and it was totally dark in the tent.
I could hear some whispering here and there but I couldn't really focus on anything. Jimin was right next to me. I could hear him breathing and rolling on his side. As my eyes got finally used to the darkness I glanced over to him, just to see that he was starring at me. My heart skipped a beat. “Yah..” I whispered, not sure what to say, but rolling over on my side, too, so that we could look at each other.
A small smile was on his lips. “You should sleep. It's late.” His words were really silent, so silent that I almost couldn't understand him. “Eh?” He giggled, gently brushing a strand of hair out of my face, then getting closer.. so.. close.. “You should sleep.” His face was just a few centimeters away from mine and I could feel my heart beating in my throat. “S..sleep?” he let out a little groan, playfully frustrated. “Yes.” but his actions were in total contrast to his words, as his thumb brushed over my lips, making me gasp for air. “So Lily was right..” I whispered, more to myself than to him, making him look at me in confusion. “What did she say?” - “That you liked me.” He grinned, crawling even closer. “Yes.” With that I could feel his warm, sweet lips on mine.

 


Authors Note:

I WOKE UP AFTER THIS WHAT THE HECK