My unexpected wish ..

Only Learned Bad Things ( Edited )

Your POV

 

 

Being too hot, i hate it
 
Me who love only you, i hate it
 
Just like a fool

I stopped writing on my diary the song i dedicate to him. I'm starting to get bored so i decided to  daydream about Jinyoung. Is he okay? Did he eat well? That was one of the questions that always came to my mind. I sighed then glanced on my phone. Maybe i should just try to call him. I opened my phone then i saw a picture of me and Jinyoung. I smiled because that was my only remembrance from him. That day was our first anniversary but after that, he changed alot. I started looking for his name. After some minutes i actually found it. I click then call. I placed my phone on my ear, but the thing i hear was the dial tone. He's not answering again. But i still didn't give up until i heard the other person. "Yoboseyo?" On the other phone line said. I was getting curious because it wasn't Jinyoung's voice. It was a girl's voice. I paused for a moment, not knowing what to do next. Until the other girl was pissed. "Yah! Are you deaf?" The other girl said. I shook my head then end the phone call. I walked to my bed then started sleeping. 

 

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"Who's that?" I asked the girl beside me in the bar. She looked at me. "I don't know." Was all she said. Is that Younghee. I get pissed then smashed the glass i was holding. She looked at me with fear on her eyes. "O-oppa." She stuttered. "You know, i don't like girls who intrusive my things." I said then continued. "What if that's my girlfriend huh?" The girl started crying. "Maybe she's cheating on you." The girl whispered. Cheating?. I clenched my fist then glared at her. "Don't you dare call her anything you want to. Atleast she's not a like you." I said as i picked the tissue and placed it on my hand that was bleeding. After that i walked away then left. While i was walking, i notice Baro, Sandeul and Gongchan. I walked to them. "What are you doing here?" I asked them. "Nothing, Just hanging out." Sandeul said. Gongchan started looking at my back. "Where's you?"  Gongchan asked. "I don't know." i said while looking away. "Do you have problem with her?" Baro asked. I didn't answer his question then walked away. After some steps i looked at the sky.Is she cheating on me? I slap my head. No, she's not going to cheat on me, i know that. 

 

I was now infront of ~~~~'s house. I looked up then i saw her back. My lips curved up then i sighed. After some minutes,she stand up then closed her curtains. Maybe she didn't notice me. I started walking away then i decided to go home.