It Was Always You

Love That Never Change...

Yoonlee POV

I was at the canteen with these two lovebirds...Aish what a day..Why I have to stuck with them today?!I feel like having a diabetes becase of the sugar-coating words...Owhh...how I wish that someone gonna save from this disease!Someone please save me!!!

Suddenly,

"Heyyo!Yoonlee!"Said Imane while waving his hand at me

"Heyyo!"Thank you so much!!Well let introduce,This is Imane my bestfriend after Nia couple with brother,Jeon jungkook..How can she attract to my brother...On my point of view...My brother isn't that handsome though.He just that cute face..Thats all...Okay-okay back to the topic...Wanna see picture of Imane?I'm gonna show it eventhough you guys dont want it...

My selca with her...this when we celebrate christmast at my house...Because I dont have any partner..I bring her to my party...

Okay-okay back to the conversation,

"Thanks a lot!!!I love you so much!"I said

"Why?!"

"I think I will have diabetes with this lovebirds.."I said then they glare at me.I shot at with I'm-innocent-look.

At Home

I enter the house first then Jungkook follow behind me.What the hell with him?!Whatever!Then I enter my lovely bedroom.I change my cloth and freshen up my body before going to bed.Nia gonna be home late today because something come last minute and she need to be there...

Suddenly, I heard some knock from the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It' me,Jungkook"He said

"Enter"He enter then sit on my bed,

"Why?You never see me in the room unless you have somthing really important to say..So what is it?"

"Actually I want to propose Nia, but I need you help.Can you help me?"

"Fine.Say it."then he whisper to me the whole plan.I smile when hearing his plan..

"Since when you become so intellegent in proposing?As far as I know you at this?"

"Yah!Your Oppa always intellegent okay?"He said Why you never praise me,sometimes I wonder does you really my sister.He said under his breath

Jungkook POV

Why you never praise me,sometimes I wonder does you really my sister I said under my breath.

"Wanna do DNA test?If you dont believe it" She said while drying her hair.

"No.Its okay.I believe it"I said

"Oppa,can please get out?I want to sleep right now"

"What the?!" I said then get out of the room.No wonder,she really is a Koala..Eat a lot,sleep a lot...Aish!

After that I went to Nia room to check whether she's home or not

I see her sleeping on the bed with unchanged cloth.She must be really tired.Her room is nice though.I thought YoonLee would decorate it in a childish style,but she decorate it with feminine vibe though.Nice.I scan around the room until I found this one picture of two little girls,

I know the long haired girl is YoonLee since she is very childish so,I assumme that short haired girl is Nia then.She is cute when she was litle till' now.I turn to see her.Lying flat on her stomach.Cute!

Author POV

The next day,

YoonLee,

Nia,

 

Jungkook

After awhile,they arrive at school.They always arrive early because Jungkook and Nia has some work.While Yoonlee continue her sleep.She hate to wake up early in the morning but she has to endure it if she doesnt want late to school.Well,back to Nia and Jungkook,they spending their time together.

"Hey,I heard there has a new students gonna enter our class today.Do you know who is it?"Nia ask

"Nope.I dont know.Why?" Jungkook ask

"Nothing just asking though.I hope it a handsome boy..Ahhh"Nia said enthuastically

"Yah!Did forget your boyfriend here?"Jungkook said sadly

"Of course not!Just pity our younger sis'.She gonna be old without a boyfriend?Like seriously?!"

"Hey,you know that she doesnt even has interest in boy plus I cant let my younger sis go"

"Whatever!I'm gonna go to class"

JungKook POV

I follow behind Nia.When we enter the classroom we were welcome with the sound of Yoonlee snoring.Aish!I go to her.

"Yoonyoon-ah!Wakey-wakey!"I said.She's awake and hug me.Well it her habit to hug people that wakes her up.

"Thanks for waking me up!"She said and still hugging me.

"Umm...Arrasseo."

"Nia unnie,sit beside me!"Yoonlee said and do the puppy eyes.

"Haha..No way!She sit beside me today.Sit there alone."I said

In the class

Nia POV

"Okay,class today we have two new student.Please welcome them warmly"teacher said and two boys following behind one girl with blonde hair enter,

 "Hello,My name is Lydia Moon.Nice to meet you"She said with smile on her face.I see that Yoonlee and Jungkook expression went sour after they saw that girl enter...But why?and other two boys introduce themselves,

"Hello!My name is Mark Tuan."He said and bow.Then the boy with black hair introduce himself "Hey my name is Song SeungHyun"he said with a charming smile,

that make all the girls in class squeal when see that..except Yoonlee of course...She nver has interest in boys which I found weird.And right now she is sleeping.Well this is English class so she doesnt care about that..If you argue with her in English you  definitely gonna lose because she will win every debate thas in English...And the teacher doesn't care if she sleep or not.

"Before,I forgot...Let me intoduce you all the pupils in this class,First,the one that sleeping is Yoonlee.She is a year younger that you all but she got to skip grade because of her smartness..I heard she got to go to Harvard but why she's here?Well okay lets continue...The one that has bangs is Nia and Jungkook..and bla bla..."She said.After that she tell them to sit at the empty places in the class.

"Mrs,can I sit with JungKook?"Lydia said