chapter one

my foolish angel

"Yah, yah! Pass the ball over here!"

"You idiot, kick the ball!"

The twelve boys were fooling around on the beach, kicking a soccer ball around and occasionally unintentionally kicking sand into the air. The twelve were split into two teams of six and were against eachother to see who would pay for todays food. So far the scores were three to four, it was a close one and the air was tense around them as they tried to defeat the other.

"Score!"

"We won! We won!"

"Free food!"

The six who won the game linked hands and jumped around in glee, screaming as they ran to the beach on the other side of the beach. The remaining six ; Yifan, Luhan, Sehun, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Jongin trailed behind, muttering curse words as they began to get their wallets ready. The other six were already seated and clapping their hands together as if they were seals. Once the winning team had calmed down they finally decided that it was time to order their 'buffet'. 

"Hi my name is Jessica and i'll be your server today"

The males diverted their eyes to the menu's uncomfortably, their server was clad in a short tight skirt in an attempt to elongate her legs, she had on a obvious push up bra along with a deep scoop neck shirt showing her extremely visible cleavage. 

"Uh...we'll just get the spicy hot post set times two thanks"

"What about your drinks"

"Soju, we'll just get six bottles"

"Okay so the spicy hot pot set times two along with the six bottles of soju?"

"Yep that's it"

In an effort to flirt with the twelve men, Jessica bent over and pressed her arms against the sides of her chest in an attempt to put the emphasis and attention onto her s and hopefully send a message. Yifan who had been silent all this time took his eyes off of his phone and looked Jessica dead in the eye, his eyes piercing hers.

"We definitely don't want you"

The ten males were forced to hold in their laughs as Zitao accidentally let out a snort. Embarassed, Jessica's face dropped ; her face changing immediately. She straightened up and glared down at Yifan, grunting.

"Ugh, ill bring your food shortly"

 

Yifan smirked and leaned back in his chair ; on the other side of the restaurant a girl appeared, sitton on the empty table wearing a white floral dress. She sat there staring at the twelve that were laughing and giggling about what had happened earlier.

"How amusing",  she continued on observing that table all while swinging her legs.

"You idiot!"

She flinched as her sunbae appeared right next to her hitting her on the head with what seemed to be a hardcover book.

"What was that for?!" she whined rubbing her head with a pained facial expression.

"Shouldn't you be going to guide those souls?!"

"I am! I'm looking for that person now!"

"Really! Then please enlighten me as to why i have your book"

"I...uh...dropped it!"

"Sure you did.. you managed to drop it perfectly into your shelf? Good job"

"Well.. you got me"

The angel sheepishly grinned at her sunbae.

"Yes i did, here go do your job properly"

"Yes sunbae.."

She gloomily stared at her sunbae before grabbing the book and disappearing in mid air, soon after appearing on the beach sand.

"How do humans even walk in this.. aish"

The angel walked around the beach, flipping through her book.

"Park Chan Shin, time of death 2pm, cause of death ; drownng"

As she walked around looking for the male that was pictured in her book she heard sudden screaming.

"Help! Help! He's unconcious! Does anyone know how to do CPR?!"

Bingo  she thought as she teleported to the unconcious man. Suddenly she felt a heavy pressure in her body as Yixing ran through her body.

"Are all humans this rude?...tsk, hey! come out already!"

Chan Shin's soul floated out of his body and stood before the angel.

"Am i dead? I can't be dead!"

"Aish just accept it, you must accept the fate, come ; follow me"

Chan Shin stared down at his body as Yixing tried to perform CPR on the stranger, letting out a disappointed sigh he followed the Angel as they both disappeared.