My Superstar

/ / C H A P T E R O N E / /

 

 

“Trrrrrrrrrrrrt trrrrrrrrrrrt...”

 

Ugh. That sound. How I hate that sound! Stretching my arms, I reached for the alarm and turned it off. I felt a movement beside me. I looked at him sleeping, unnerved. How I loved watching him sleep. He looked like an innocent baby. Ha! Ha! Innocent? Huang Zi Tao and innocent never mixed together. I could still remember our banters and pranks. How I love this man. All his flaws and imperfections.

 

I slowly traced my fingers along his lips. I kinda felt like a but I didn’t really care. It was him after all.

 

“Uhmmm. Babe. Awake already?” he said opening one eye. I nearly cooed at the picture of him doing that. Cutie pie.

 

“Yeah, I have photo shoot later. Now please get up and so that we can cook breakfast. And by we, I mean, I.” I replied laughing while getting off the bed to put on my robe.

 

“Yeah. You're the female. You cook, I eat.” He was trying to keep a straight face and not laugh at his ist joke but I knew better.

 

"Oh really?" I asked raising my eyebrows. Two can play at this game Pandababe.  He just laughed at me, reached out to hug me. I pretended to be angry and began to get away from him when he pulled me towards his chest.

 

"Oops. Woke up at the wrong side of the bed?" He asked teasingly. I just grunted in response. He spun me around so I was facing him and he pouted at me.

 

"Awww babe. Sorry. You know that was meant as a joke, right?" He apologized. And he was freaking pouting at me. I could not hold it any longer. I burst out laughing at his face. He looked at me confused for a moment then he smirked and laughed as well.

 

"Whoo. You love playing me. You silly silly girl. Now you shall pay." He started to tickle my sides, where my weakness was, and I was laughing like a hyena on crack.

 

 

 

After Zi decided that me laughing like a hyena on crack was enough of a payment for playing him, we went downstairs to cook and eat our breakfast.

 

We went our separate ways to our work. He’s a Hallyu Idol. I’m a Clinical Psychology student and a part time Photographer.

 

“Tilt a little bit to your left. Yes. Perfect.” I constantly instructed the model. She really needed to be directed. It gets annoying when prolonged but what could I do? I need the money for our expenses. I don’t really depend every single thing on Zi. Yes he’s an idol and is successful but we’re not really married so it’s kinda off if I depend my everything on him.

 

Lunchbreak.

 

I went to the trailer and sat down. I didn’t really feel hungry but I still opened the paper bag given by my assistant.

 

As I opened the lid, I felt nauseous.

 

“Ugggh. Wtf. What is this?” scrunching my nose, I opened it all and saw a Shawarma. I LOVE Shawarma but how come I was feeling nauseous upon smelling it? It was weird. I just closed the lid again and threw the paper bag in the bin.

 

“Waaaah~ I’m gonna nap for a bit. I feel sleepy.” I head to the couch and adjusted myself. Not too long, I fell asleep.

 

 

I was awakened by my assistant.

 

“Oh! Did I oversleep?” I asked her, still uneasy due to my nauseous feeling.

 

“Oh no Miss. Just a couple of hours. It’s alright though. We have 3 hours free time so you still have an hour.”

She replied kindly, unaware of my uneasiness.

 

“Okay. Leave me for a bit. I want to rest. I am not really feeling well right now.”

 

“Are you okay Miss? Should I call your boyfriend?” she asked worriedly.

.

“No! No need!” I was shocked that I shouted at her.

 

“Ohhh. Uhmm.. Okay Miss. I’ll be outside.” She bowed her head, preparing to exit the trailer.

 

“I’m sorry Jazz, it’s just that Zi might over react if he knows. You know him, so exaggerated.” I tried to humor her.

 

“Oh yeah. Hehe. Okay. I won’t. You just rest, Miss.” She said and walked outside.

 

“Ughhhhh!!! What is wrong with me?” I scolded myself after she left. I am not myself right now. It is the first time I shouted at my assistant. Oh! Maybe it is because I am not feeling well.

 

“Yeah. Maybe that.” I assured myself loudly..

 

 

 

“Okay okay! We got it! Good job everybody!” I said to the crew. The photo shoot is halfway done! Yeah! I can’t wait to go home and rest and eat and rest and cuddle with my baby. Now thinking about him, I realized I miss him.

 

I decided to call him. After a couple of rings his voice tickled my hearing.

 

“Yoh, babe. Whaddup?” He said when he answered. Yeah, we’re a cool couple, what else could I say? Ha ha!

 

“Nothing much baby. I just wanted to say, I miss miss miss you so so so so much.” I said sweetly.

 

“You missed me? Well. How about I say, I miss miss miss miss you too so so so so much much?” He replied, hinting a smile on his voice.

 

“Aww. You are such a sweetie.” I was laughing due to his cheesiness. “Okay, I have to go now, I gotta prepare for our last set. Wo ai ni wo de ai”

 

“I love you, too, baby. See you later.” And he hung up.

 

 

 

I prepared my gadgets and proceeded outside for our last set.

 

In this set, the venue is Desert inspired so it is hot and sunny and hot!

 

We've been doing it for about 20 minutes when suddenly I felt dizzy. Adding to my not so good condition was the not so good venue. Maybe it was because of the heat that I was not able to hold my ground and I felt my head spinning. And the last thing I remember was seeing black.

 

 

 

 

I could hear hushed voices.

 I opened my eyes and saw my assistant talking to a lady wearing a white lab coat.

 

“Uhm.. Where am I?” I asked while trying to sit up.

 

“Oh! Miss. Thank God you’re awake! Omg. You lost consciousness!” My assistant hastily explained to me while helping me up.

 

“Oh” That is all I could say.

 

“Hi Miss Lee, I am Dr. Felize. I was assigned as your doctor.”  The lady in white greeted me. with a smile.

 

“Oh hi Doc. So, uhm.. Am I okay now? I feel kinda strange but I think that’s due to the heat?” I asked her.

 

“Yes, that is true. You are doing fine now. You could be discharged anytime soon.” She smiled at me.

 

This doctor smiled a lot and it kinda felt like she knew something that I didn’t.

 

“Miss, would you want me to call Zi?" My assistant asked.

 

“Oh no, no. I don’t want to worry him. Doc Felize said I’m fine so no need to bother him. And besides, he’s busy for their comeback.” My eyes were wide but I managed to reassure my assistant.

 

“Uhm, Doc, can I sign the discharge papers now? I’m okay now right? I kinda have a busy schedule.” I faced and reasoned to my Doctor.

 

“Of course, Miss. But I have something to tell you personally first. Could your assistant leave for a moment?” She asked me.

 

“Oh s-sure..” I don’t know why but I have a feeling that whatever she will say to me, it is not a good news.

 

After my assistant left, Doctor Felize sat on the stool near my bed.

 

“How are you feeling right now? You are not feeling sick or nauseous? Not dizzy? Sleepy?” She asked all these with a glint of fondness evident on her eyes.

 

“Uhm. Not really. Actually, this is the first time i fell unconscious while on a photoshoot. It’s because of the heat, I think.” I answered her.

 

She just smiled, held my hand and said the three words that will changed my life forever.

 

 

 

So, there's the first chapter. My cousin says that it depends on your reaction whether she'll continue this or not. Hohoho~