「 1.Date 」

Andriod

“Y-you go-got rejected again?!” Jimin tried to restrain himself from laughing at his friend’s poor luck, but he couldn’t as he busted into laughter rolling on the school’s dirty floor, his chirpy laughter grabbing the attention of the students sitting near them. Never in Seokjin’s life have ever had an urge to choke someone, but now he wanted to suffocate Park Jimin with his own bare hands, because Jimin’s laughter is annoying and he doesn’t want to be embarrassed in front of the school because of this idiot of a friend. It took a few minutes for Jimin to calm down, but once he stopped he glanced at Seokjin’s pissed off expression and started laughing again. It was very clear that Seokjin was fuming by now, his face already red and obvious a vein popped on the left of his neck, which may burst if Jimin won’t stop that sickening laughter.

Right before Seokjin was about to tackle Jimin, Yoongi woke up from his supposed nap and threw Taehyung’s empty juice box right at Jimin’s head. But apparently the juice box wasn’t empty yet, and the remaining of the drink spilled on Jimin’s hair. “Yah!!! Hyung why did you do that?!” Jimin shrieked as he stood up making sure none of the juice spilled on his uniform. “Do you know how much time I took to do my hair?! On-!” “One hour. We get it. Now shut up and let me sleep for god’s sake!” Yoongi cut him off and rolled to his right, his back facing the others. Seokjin is grateful Yoongi was there, he patted Yoongi’s back as a thank you. “That wasn’t for you, it was for me, and don’t touch me.” Yoongi muttered as he fell asleep again. Still grateful.

Seokjin was just having lunch with his friends Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin. (Hosoek was busy finishing his algebra homework, which he understood zero about. And Jungkook although being a class under him is tutoring him.) While having a normal lunch, just talking about school work and upcoming projects, Jimin asked out of the blue, “So how was your date with Sangin?” and honestly Seokjin was trying his best to avoid that question. There was nothing wrong with Sangin, she was a nice girl actually but he almost killed her.

To summarize the whole date, Seokjin bought her a bouquet of tulips, but you see Sangin is allergic to tulips. Seokjin pushed the flowers close to her face, she breathed in the pollen, she immediately started coughing and sneezing severely her eyes turned red and her skin puffed up. What a great start of a date, indeed! While Sangin was suffocating she was able to throw her inhaler at Seokjin. He might have stood 10 whole seconds looking at the inhaler before he actually knew what he should do. In an attempt to save Sangin he roughly shoved the inhaler between her lips and started pushing quickly on it while shouting, “SANGIN DON’T LEAVE ME NOW, OH MY GOD STAY WITH ME, SANGIN PLEASE!!!” (While some passer bys were crept out by the strange act, some people were pulling out their devices recording.) Although our poor Seokjin doesn’t know that is the wrong way to save someone.  Finally Seokjin has realized that it wasn’t working and he might have choked her even more, he quickly dialed for an ambulance shrieking nervously the address; luckily the ambulance arrived in few seconds, taking Sangin safely to be taken care off in the hands of actual professionals. Seokjin got into the ambulance to accompany Sangin to the hospital. When she finally regained her breathe she called Seokjin and whispered in his ear, “You better leave at once, or I am telling the police you almost killed me, you little .” Seokjin doesn’t need to be told twice; once the ambulance reached the hospital he made a run for it. And this all brings to an irritated Seokjin, hair-wet-with-juice Jimin and a sleeping Yoongi.

“Man, Hyung you really at dating! This is the third rejection this month!” Jimin sighed trying to fix his hair, “and it’s still the start of the month!”Seokjin shot a glare at the shorter male. “Wow! Really?! I never noticed Jimine tell me more!” Seokjin spat, “It’s your fault too, and why didn’t you tell me she is allergic?!” The shorter of the two stood up, “Hey! Hey! It’s not my fault you aren’t as good as me, when it comes to dating!” he gave his signature smirk. Ohh how Seokjin wanted to punch that stupid face of Park Jimin, but Seokjin was no fighter. “Excuse me! If I want a stable relationship and not a one night stand or a two week relationship!”This would shut him up. Right now the expression on Jimin’s face was so amusing, Seokjin wanted to take a photograph of it and frame it with the finest wood, and then hang it on top of his bed, and brag about that ‘yes, I made Park Jimin do that comical expression!’ He felt something hit him back the head, he turned around it was an obviously pissed off Yoongi. Yoongi whispered a faint “You better apologize before he cries!” that only Seokjin could hear. Seokjin admits what he said might be a ‘bit’ rude. But honestly he doesn’t want to Jimin to cry, everyone hates seeing Jimin crying; this kid never deserves to cry, even if he says something mean they know it’s just a joke and he doesn’t mean it. He is a sweet kid.

 “Come on, Jimine don’t cry! I am sorry!!” Seokjin hummed holding the shorter male from his slender shoulders. “You know I am joking, I don’t mean that!” cue the sweet puppy eyes and pouty lips that would make any girl’s heart skip a beat (or make a straight guy question his orientation.) The younger flushed and turned his face to the other side. “I know! And I am not CRYING, YOU IDIOT!!” he sniffed as he barked back, “AND DON’T DO THAT STUIPD THING WITH YOUR LIPS, I AM NOT ONE OF YOUR FANGIRLS!! GOD DAMN-!!!” Jimin got hit by another flying object by none other than Min Yoongi. 

“CAN YOU STOP THROWING-!!”

“I will when you will stop screaming.”

“CAN YOU STOP CUTTING ME O-!!?”

“I will when you will stop screaming.”

“I swear to god Min Yoongi; if you cut me off again, I will ing demolish you!”

“Ugh...Jiminie stop!” Taehyung called out, because if they continue this, they will keep it on until the end of recess, which will end right about now.

“So….now wha-?” Cue the bell ringing signing the end of their recess, and cutting off Jimin for the fourth time today. “Hey, it’s not me this time!” Yoongi raised his hands in an innocent matter, smirked as he stood up and brushed off the dust off his uniform. “I will be off first, I have Mr. Kang and I can’t be late.” He strolled away from his friends waving to them lazily as he took his leave.

They picked up their trash; well it was mostly Taehyung’s trash. I mean have you seen this kid eat?

On their way to their own classes, Jimin hooked his arm around his taller friend’s shoulders with difficulty. “Say Hyung do you want me to hook you up with someone else?” Jimin requested with his signature sly smirk. “Really you would do that?! W-wait!! No I don’t want to, no thank you!” Seokjin refused the offer, what if this girl is allergic too? “Park Jimin you are trying to throw me in jail aren’t you?” Jimin gave a fake sad sigh and whined unhappily as he jokingly hit his friend “Is this what I get for trying to help my friends love life?” 

On their way to their own classes, Jimin hooked his arm around his taller friend’s shoulders with difficulty. “Say Hyung do you want me to hook you up with someone else?” Jimin requested with his signature sly smirk. “Really you would do that?! W-wait!! No I don’t want to, no thank you!” Seokjin refused the offer, what if this girl is allergic too? “Park Jimin you are trying to throw me in jail aren’t you?” Jimin gave a fake sad sigh and whined unhappily as he jokingly hit his friend “Is this what I get for trying to help my friends love life?”

After Seokjin, Jimin was known as the school’s second heart throb. His chubby cheeks, eye smile, and sly smirk being one of his most adored charming points. But his rock hard abs and toned biceps grabs the hearts of all the girls. Jimin has also ability, no it should be considered a talent, and Jimin is talented in of making a fool out of himself, although it’s one of his cutest charms. He also shares the passion of singing just as Seokjin, his voice soothing and calm to the ears. Jimin is also one of the best athletes the school had (Main reason he has a breath taking body.) But unlike Seokjin, he could dance, his dancing was almost flawless, the way he executed his moves made it seem as if he was easiest action to do, sometimes it even seemed to some people as if he was taught to dance since birth. Other than his impressive appearance and talents, Jimin was one of the nicest people to walk on this earth, which is one of the many reasons Seokjin and him are still friends and not dead.

Fortunately for Jimin he wasn’t awkward at all. Dating was a breeze for him, he might get rejected, but that was rare. Jimin knew what to say to make the girl blush or giggle. Nearly all his dates would end with either a kiss (sometimes a make out session), or asking for another date. Jimin went on dates with countless girls from middle school till now, so he dated different types of girls, in sizes, shapes and personalities .To some people it might give them the impression that he is a playboy or some womanizer, except playboys don’t care about the girls while Jimin does. But this isn’t the point, the point is that Jimin is the person that hooks up Seokjin with different girls however it always ends with the same result, but Jimin doesn’t give up that easily!

“So what is you answer Hyung?” Jimin asked again. Seokjin gave out a loud groan “Ugh...I will give it a thought, but don’t get your hopes too high...wait don’t you have Ms. Lee now?” “! MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU DECIDE OKAY?!! NOW BYE!!” Jimin howled as he took his leave, running as fast as his short legs can carry him to.

He has Mr. Choi for English Language; he can take as much as time he wants to reach class; since Mr. Choi is always late to class. Shoving his hands to his pockets as he strolled humming a tune to himself.

Seokjin reached the class, and what a surprise! Mr. Choi still isn’t here, yet. He slid the door and the second he entered the class, he was attacked by his fans.

”Seokjin-oppa!!~ did you eat well?”

“Oppa, do you want a drink? Or gum?”

“Oppa! Oppa! I made you cookies do you want to try it now? ~”

This is a basic schedule to Seokjin, whenever he enters the class the fans that share the class with him would proceed to shower him with special gifts. But he is not complaining. He gets lots free food.

“Girls, Girls, Girls, one by one! ~” he put both his hands in front of him. The girls started to push each other as they wanted to be first ‘in line’ to show their love to their precious oppa. “Ah come on, girls, don’t push each other!” “Come on, ah let’s start with… Jihye!”  Jihye did a little victory dance as she giggled. Kim Jihye is officially the happiest girl on earth. “Ah, Jihye dear, so what is you wanted to ask me?” Seokjin blinked and gave her a sly wink. Jihye with all her strength tried not to fall on the ground, because that made her weak in the knees. “Ah-h I wanted –d to ask, if you have ate we-well?..”  Jihye lowered her head as she hesitated while she blushed deeply. (The girls are wondering, where all her confidence disappeared to.) Seokjin gave a single chuckle and said “Ah! Why yes I have!” he gave her another wink, whilst he gently held her chin; so they can gaze at each other while he pulls a rose out of nowhere. Jihye blushed deeply as she fanned herself.

Next was Chanmi she has prepared homemade cookies for her beloved oppa. “Umm...I prepared you some cookies, I don’t know if it’s that good though I haven’t tried them…” Chanmi stated. “Don’t worry Chanmi dear anything made by your delicate hands will be delicious, let me try them.” Seokjin stated as he opened his mouth emphasizing for Chanmi to put the cookie in his mouth. She fiddled around trying to pull the best looking cookie, and nervously she slid it between Seokjin plump lips. Seokjin slowly chewed it, swallowed it and informed Chanmi that the cookies are quite good, and she should make more of these. She handed the rest of the cookies to Seokjin which he gladly accepted and slid into his pockets.

Last was Dain. Right before Seokjin could smoothly ask her what she prepared for him; he thought that Mr. Choi is very, very late to class. Suddenly the door slid open, and speak of the devil, Mr. Choi entered the class, carrying a bundle of books and papers.

“Ah, sorry Dain-ah maybe later, okay?”

“It-it’s okay!” Seokjin pulled another rose from god knows where, and presented to Dain with a sly wink before going to his assigned seat.

They had Mr. Choi for double periods, which mean little worksheets and lots of free time, which everyone is grateful for because they have Mr. Kang later and Mr. Kang is an actual . He is the type of teachers that are usually ‘Oh you finished your work early, here have extra work!’

During both sessions of Mr. Choi and Mr. Kang, Jimin has sent an average of 65 messages through Kakao Talk, and all these messages where about if he has decided yet if he wants to go on a date with the girl Jimin will hook him up with .Seokjin couldn’t focus on whatever Mr. Choi was teaching, because his phone would vibrate every 10 seconds or so. He is even surprised that Jimin didn’t get caught texting in class, especially since he had Ms. Lee. He prayed that god gives him the strength to not throw his phone to the nearest wall, or at least for Jimin to get caught.

The messages didn’t stop at all. Jimin kept sending them until it was time to leave. Seokjin is pretty sure his phone is on fire.

As Seokjin walked to the gates, his bag hanging from one shoulder, a hand shoved in his pockets and the other holding to his phone reading his unread messages from Jimin that have exceeded over 90 messages now. Seokjin is going to murder Jimin one day.

When he reached the school’s gates he was met up with Jimin, who was currently shamelessly flirting with a senior student. Seokjin let out a fake cough calling the attention of the shorter male. (Especially since he might start making out with the senior on school grounds any minute now.)

“Ah hyung you’re finally here!” The shorter male exclaimed, while he smoothly slips a note to the senior’s hand with a seductive wink, Seokjin is pretty sure that’s Jimin’s number. The senior scrambled away from the boys with her face boiling. “So did you see my messages?”

“Of course I did and the whole ing nation saw the messages! Who even sends that amount of messages?!”

“M-My bad, hyung.”

“How did you not get caught?”

“Let’s not talk about unneeded details.” The younger’s face flushed as his hand went to the crook of his neck, avoiding eye-contact with the elder. “So did you decide yet?” He probably skipped class, again. Seokjin thought.

Seokjin let out the loudest groan and rubbed his temples. “Ugh, I don’t know.”

“You still don’t know?!?! After all these messages I sent you, you didn’t even think about it?!?! Un-ing-believable. "Believe it or not, Jimin’s fingers hurt like hell, from typing over 90 messages. “To be very honest, I didn’t think about going on a date with the girl at all because I was thinking of different ways to kill you.” Seokjin sighed rubbing his temples again. Jimin let out forced laugh while he jokingly punched Seokjin’s chest, “Hahaha, very funny hyung,” He let out a chuckle “Anyway, you’re going on the date today, and yes I am forcing you, it’s for your sake really, don’t thank me, actually thank me after you two build a sweet happy family together.” Seokjin punched the younger’s shoulder, “I will send you her details on Kakao, and I already told her about you so don’t worry!” Seokjin gazed at Jimin in awe, because for a second Jimin seemed like his manager or something professional like that. Seokjin would admit that the kid knew how to arrange events.

“Ah, okay whatever, thank you anyway.” Seokjin muttered as he started walking away from Jimin. “Hyung you better succeed with this date!”

“Easier said than done, anyway where is Taehyung?” The taller inquired, and he swears Jimin skin pales a bit. Jimin and Taehyung always walked home together since forever, it was like a tradition they’ve been doing since elementary. “Ahm ah he is at the nurse, I think? He deserves that though! I mean who the puts pasta in a sandwich, serves him damn right!” Jimin coughed “Anyway I have to go now, or-ah I will be late!” and before Seokjin could ask him late for what exactly, Jimin disappeared running.

“Who cares?” Seokjin sighed to himself. “I better hurry home and get ready for the ‘date’."The way home consisted of listening to music and humming loudly. It was nice going home alone, he had a chance to think to himself, and organize his thoughts of the day, it was peaceful and he enjoyed it.

As he unlocked door, stepping in his air conditioned house, he yelled “I am home!” No one responded, of course everyone is still at work. While he was untying his black sneakers, his phone vibrated multiple times in his pockets, indicating a new message. He sighed deeply and unlocked his phone’s screen. And guess who sent that message? None other than Park Jimin. “Hyung!! You better not sleep; you don’t have time get ready now!!!” Each word in its own bubble and various mad Kakao stickers. Jimin knows Seokjin too well. Seokjin sighed again and typed “If my phone lags you’re buying me a new one!!! >:-(“

Throwing his cardigan somewhere on the coach, he walked to the kitchen grabbing him a can of coke. His phone vibrating through the whole process. “I swear to god, I am gonna murder Jimin one day…” Seokjin said that to noone since the house is empty. “You better not do that Seokjin; I don’t want my son to end up a murderer.” His father entered the kitchen, which seemed weird since he didn’t hear anyone enter behind him. “Dad, you’re home early today?” Seokjin said grabbing another can and handing it to his dead. “Hello to you too son,” he opened the can and took a long chug out of it, “and I left early, because hey! I am the CEO! I can do whatever I want!” his father gave out a deep chuckle.

“No but seriously dad, you’re home very early, you have like... 2 hours? Or more before you usually come home.”

“So you want me to leave?” his father gave him an over exaggerated sad face, and made crying-noises as he turned his face to the door and very slowly walked away with his head down. “Oh my god dad stop it!” Seokjin covered his face, grabbing his father from the shoulder. Seokjin admits with his whole heart that his dad is the most embarrassing parent ever. It runs in the family actually.

“But, seriously dad answer me, why are you home early?”

“Well I am going with your mother to Tokyo today, I have to take my bags and hurry to the airport.”

“Awesome! How long are we staying?”

His father scratched his chin, “Ahh son you’re not coming with us….”

“W-what why?! I want to go too!”

His father gave a sigh, “Son now listen to your father, this is a business trip where I will be visiting south regions of Japan that I didn’t get to see for a long time” His father patted his son’s shoulder and gave him a playful wink. “But dad Tokyo isn’t in the sou- OH MY GOD EWW NO DAD WHY?!!!?” Seokjin almost threw up. Staying home was a better option. His father laughed loudly at his son’s reaction. “We are going today and we will come back home...Hmm Monday morning I think.”

“Oh…isn’t that bit late..?” Seokjin asked after he took a long chug from the coke can.

“It’s not, don’t worry son you won’t even notice, I am going to pack the rest of my clothes now, behave while we are gone, son!” His father said as he took another sip of the can and pecked his son’s temple and leaving the kitchen.

The house will be even much quieter when they leave. Seokjin breathed loudly through his nose. As he took another long drink from the can, his phone vibrated multiple times against his palm, which almost made Seokjin choke on his drink. “Park Jimin….” Who else would it be, he unlocked the phone as he stared daggers to the poor phone.

This time these messages were notifying Seokjin that he should get ready now or he will be late for the date, especially since his date would dump him in a snap if he is one minute late, well that’s what Jimin said. Seokjin shrugged and threw the empty can in the direction of the bin but missed. He strolled upstairs to his room, to get ready for the date. 

Seokjin’s room is pretty organized, it wasn’t something to fancy. Grayish blue wallpaper a few band posters hanged on the wall. A shelf full of books, mostly cooking books or some foreign books his parents bought for him, it’s not like he can read them so they’re just sitting there collecting dust. His clothes were in their own small room. He opened the door to the room, and sat comfortably on his Queen-sized bed. He crossed his long legs and rubbed his chin.

The first impression is always important, so he needs to think on what to wear to grab his date’s interest. He could dress up in a simple T-shirt and a pair of jeans, but that would make him look as if he doesn’t care. He could also wear a suit but that would seem as if he is bragging. Seokjin sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose. “This is going to take forever.” Seokjin ruffled his hair, he can’t believe he is actually going to do this; he is going to ask Jimin for help. He quickly messaged Jimin asking for help or at least a hint on what he should wear to impress his date. Almost instantly Jimin responded with someone Kakao ID and ‘Why don’t you ask yourself? ;-)’, and almost as instantly Seokjin regrets this. Ugh he has nothing to lose; he added the ID and sent a “Hello.” With one of Kakao’s ridiculous stickers and prayed that she responds quickly.

It took almost two minutes before his date answered him back with a “Hey?” and as Seokjin predicted this going to take a long time, he texted  a “uhh I am ur date…” She replied “ah your Mr.Kim?” Fortunately his date warmed up to him quite fast, It took them around 10 minutes to get to know each other and what were they supposed to do on the date. He didn’t explain much about himself since Jimin already did that for him. They eventually decided to meet up at a café the end of the block.

Apparently his date’s name is Haseo, she in younger than him and they both go to the same school; but Seokjin is actually surprised since it was his first time knowing about her, he doesn’t remember any Haseo in school. “Ah damn I forgot!” Seokjin cursed himself, the reason he was chatting with her is to ask her what he should wear. She replied quickly back with “Umm idk a white shirt and snapback, maybe??” It was just that simple. He quickly typed a good bye with a cute sticker, gently threw his phone on his bed and walked to the small room that was connected to his own bed room.

His hands started fumbling around the wall searching for the switch. Found it! The small room also known as his closet. It was the size of three closets beside each other, it was small, tight and stuffy, and somehow it still smells like paint.

 So many choices. Sigh. Haseo might have chosen a simple theme for him, but she wasn’t specific. A white shirt with a print? An off-white shirt? What color of snapback does she want him to wear? What about the pants? What about the shoes? The date didn’t even start and he is already a wreck. How does Jimin even do this? For the nth time Seokjin sighed rubbed his temples. He grabbed a white shirt with bold Chinese letters, black pants and a red snapback. Well this was easier than he expected.

Getting rid of his uniform, throwing it in the corner of the room. Seokjin was except from the grey boxers, covering his private parts. As he was sliding his black pants up, the door opened up harshly. “Honey! Your father and I-“ “OH MY GOD MOM KNOCK THE DOOR WILL YOU!!” Seokjin yelled face red, helplessly hiding himself with a pillow.

“Ahh Jinnie, but I am your mother I have already seen it.” Seokjin’s mother spoke with a childish tone with a hand on her hip. Seokjin covered his face, why we’re both of his parents so embarrassing? “And what are you getting dressed up for?”

“I-I am going on a date…” Seokjin regrets letting these words slip out of his mouth after seeing the sparkle in his mother’s eyes. “Ohhh, so who is the lucky girl~~” his mother winked at him and giggled. If he starts talking with his mom about the girl he might be able to leave the house at midnight.“A girl in my school..Oh my look at the time! I have to get ready really quick or I will be late!!” Seokjin said in an exaggerated shocked voice, while pushing his mother out of the room “You better tell me about the date when I am back from Japan!!” “Okay okay!! Now leave!!” Seokjin yelled and shut the door just as harsh as his mother has opened the door.

He quickly slid into his pants, sprayed deodorant, put on his shirt and sprayed some cologne. Styled his hair in a messy way, grabbed his snapback and wallet and ran off out of the house and headed to the café, he has only 10 minutes left or he is late.

A fact for everyone, Kim Seokjin isn’t athletic at all. He ran for almost three minutes only and he had to stop for a while to catch his breath. The café isn’t this far from here. Seokjin smiled and smelled his shirt; he thanked the gods the cologne’s smell is still there. He jogged hopefully reaching the café before Haseo.

Jogging is very painful and tiring, Seokjin thought; he should really work out more.

After this very painful experience he reached his destination, the café.

The café was opened a few months ago; it was really clean and refreshing especially for teens and young adults. It was an average place, but was popular for some unknown reason. The café had a small garden; with a few rose bushes and flowers that Seokjin isn’t sure what are their names, and a big tree which had a couple making out under the shade. Seokjin took a deep breath, smiled and muttered to himself “I have a feeling this will be a great date.” And he almost had 2 minutes left! Talk about luck.

He pushed the door, ringing the bell hanging from the door frame. The place was organized in the inside, although it had less people, most of them been outside enjoying the weather.

Seokjin walked in front of the cashier, ordering for himself a bottle of water. He quickly gulped the water.

“Excuse me, are you Mr.Kim?” a voice spoke from behind of him while he was still drinking the remains of the bottle. It was a girl with a small figure and short brown hair in a cute blouse and shorts. Seokjin was surprised because he didn’t expect her to look like this. He was so astonished that he spat the water on Haseo…..

“UHK--!! I am sorry!! Oh my god I didn’t mean to, oh my god let me help you!” Seokjin rummaged through his pockets for a napkin. Nothing! He quickly ran to the small counter grabbing the tissues aggressively pulling them making him push 3 spice containers of their place resulting to a huge mess. Seokjin doesn’t care though; he can’t up this date too!

Running as fast as light back to Haseo, he grabbed her from the shoulder and started wiping the water-spit mix on her face that soon turned to water-spit-makeup mix. Haseo’s makeup was smudged up, running down from her eyes to her cheeks on her nose. Her face was a whole horror movie. Seokjin you ed up, ed up real bad.

Even through the makeup smudges it was very clear that Haseo’s face was flushed red from anger. She slapped him, spat, and just left out of the door. No goodbye, nothing. Well at least they didn’t need to call an ambulance.

Seokjin rubbed his head, “I can’t go back home now, mom and dad didn’t leave yet and they will most probably flood me with billion of questions.” He sighed “I guess I will just take a walk or something.” He left the café, not even paying for the damage or the water bottle.

 

 

-----

A/N ahhh finally after 50 billion years it posted! hope you guy enjoy 5021 words of my writing and embarrasing seokjin

hopefully chapter 2 will be posted soon OTL ;;