"PLOOP"

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri didn’t have a chance to talk to that guy who helped her before since Taeyeon pulled Yuri away to the school volleyball training, which Yuri didn’t really want to. By the time Yuri looked back to where the guy sat, he already left, which really made Yuri looked so down. If I saw him next time, I’m not gonna let him go anymore. Yuri thought as she followed Taeyeon behind.

“Yuri-ah, be fast. The coach is inside there already. We might be scolded if you still walk with that speed of yours.” Taeyeon said as she rushed into the training room and headed to the changing room, in order to change her cloth into the volleyball team jersey, so did Yuri.

“We’ve new teammate today.” Taeyeon shouted as she held Yuri’s hand and walked towards the crowd. Everybody looked towards Taeyeon’s direction right after she finished her words.

“Where’s the coach?” Yuri asked Taeyeon.

“He was surrounded by the crowd. Our coach is quite handsome and all the players drool over his handsomeness.” Taeyeon explained.

“Well, who is that newcomer?” Yoona asked with her hands on her hip.

“She’s Kwon Yuri, the newcomer. Please welcome her.” Taeyeon said as both of them walked passed Yoona and went straight to the coach. Song Joongki, the coach of the women’s volleyball school team, widened his eyes as he heard Yuri’s name. He wondered was this Kwon Yuri is the same as the one who worked at his office as the cleaner.

“Let’s do warm up exercise.” Joongki demanded. “You, come here.” Joongki added as he pointed his index to Yuri.

“Boss!” Yuri shouted. Joongki asked Yuri to lower down her volume since he didn’t want the others to find out that they actually knew each other before. He knew the girls like him very much and he knew they might hurt Yuri if they knew Joongki and Yuri have another relationship.

“Why are you here? You really interested in volleyball? I don’t think so. I’ve never heard you talked about volleyball before. Are you playing a fool with me? Please leave now. You know how tall is the height that I volleyball player needs? Do you know how to play volleyball? You would not success in volleyball!” Joongki said all the negative things to Yuri which made Yuri really frustrated. Although they were not friends, but why was he kept giving Yuri negative comments? He talked like he wanted Yuri to quit the volleyball team, so badly.

“Why are you keep giving me negative comments? Am I that bad to you? Well, about the height. I can see tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter