chapter 2

Replacing Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun kept on looking at the white sheets which were stained with blood and . His eyes were red and swollen from crying too much. There were bite marks, bruises and hickeys covering his pale skin. He was robbed of his innocence by none other than the one person he least expected.

His father.

That word tasted bitter on his tongue.

Sehun pulled his knees closer to his body. He wanted to cry, to scream out all his pain but no one was there to listen to him, to stop him, to console him and to love him.

He was all alone. 

He wanted to run away from the figure sleeping next to him. Anywhere else, except for this place called home. But, no one would want him.

He was already used.

Already broken.

A silent sob escaped his chapped lips, followed by another and soon soft sobs were emitting from him. Didn't he suffer enough of the cruelty that life had to offer? Why couldn't he for atleast sometime get happiness? 

Why couldn't he experience the luxury that other people had?

Why couldn't he experience family?

Why couldn't he experience love?

Why couldn't he?

All of sehun's thoughts were cut short when a groan was heard.

No.

Nononono please.

Sehun was not ready to face him. And he will never be. This scar that the figure whom he had called father had left on him will always be a reminder. A reminder of his miserable life. Sehun further curled himself, wanting nothing else but to run away. Far far away. But could he?

The coward in him had answered before he could convince himself otherwise.

No.

And Sehun smiled bitterly because a coward like him could only seek the comfort of that one word.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan stepped outside, his legs feeling numb from sitting for far too long. He looked around the airport and breathed in the air, feeling home once again. It's been so long since he's been to Seoul and he was excited to finally be back.

His phone rang and Luhan quickly picked up, knowing that it could be none other than his mom.

"Xiao lu~ did you reach safely? Are you okay?", Luhan chuckled at his mom's nature of worrying too much. While staying abroad, he missed his mom so much. He missed waking up to her making breakfast for him, served fresh. He missed the way she would treat his wounds whenever he would get hurt. He missed everything and Luhan couldn't wait to be in his mom's embrace. Call him a er for his mother but he had always loved her too dearly to care for anything else.

"Yes mom I reached perfectly fine. I'll just get a cab and come home soon okay? Worry not", Luhan smiled at his mom's complains of how she couldn't come and pick her son up because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter