I Still Love You, Kwon Jiyong.

I Still Love You, Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

Treacherous, you were that but somewhere in my heart that characteristic of yours made me fall in love with you more. I’m like moth fascinated to a fire knowing I could be scalded if I get too close.  You are like an ardor that would burn me without mercy.

You said you’ve got it bad with me. I’ve scoffed at that, because you very well know that I got it worst. I kept asking why you do what you’ve been relentlessly doing to me for years. No answer came though. You’ll still the G Dragon and I’m still the lamest Victory the world could ever know.

I bleed with my blood and you bleed with my tears. Do you get that? You’re soaked with my tears caused by my pain and I’m drenched by my own blood dripping from all the cuts you’ve dealt to me.

 

 

 

Was it fun to watch me while I bleed knowing you could stop it yourself?

 

 

 

Nothing was ever fading, nothing was going to deem into nothing. Even the power you hold over my emotions would never change. I was at your mercy and you are conscious of that. Every day I desired I could stop loving you but nothing was ever going to change. I craved I could stop yearning for you because it hurts too much to love you. I wished everyday this power you have over me to go away.

You said love in reality are never going to be like the books I’ve read and never going to be like the movies I’ve watched. You supposed that it’s not the first who falls in love that gets the worst end in the relationship, the one who still loves regardless of everything does.

I was pathetic before you and you were sturdy because of me. Do you get that? You the life out of me knowing you have a home to return to when things mess up and I’m here living each day renting out a place there in your heart knowing anytime you could turn your back on me.

 

 

Was it fun to know you have power over me nobody else could ever have?

 

 

The worst thing aside from being sad was being lonely. The vilest thing besides being unloved is being loved knowing it won’t change a thing.

You said when you touch me, every second I got weaker. I sniggered at that. I rather be weak than be cold. I rather contest everything and everyone in this world than to be cold deprived of your touch. You said you love me and that’s why we found ourselves in this breaking point.

I love you and you say you love me too but words are never going to be sufficed now. Do you get that? You said you love me but you’re with somebody else, in act of protecting me and I’m here saying I love you ready to be hurt by fighting for our love rather than be hurt by your act of protection.

 

 

Was it fun to let me know you love me even though you’ll never hold me?

 

 

The thing was did our love even started? Or was it only me that presumed that our love had its beginning and we are living in our now where everything would fall back to pieces or shatter away. But we never reached our , it seems.  It’s in the end where I shall begin because our relationship seems to be only a series of endings. Despite then, I still love you.

You said you were lucky to have me. From there on, I didn’t want to hear more. You said you are thankful to have met someone like me. You had said all the sweetest words but at the same time you’ve said the cruelest one.

You said thank you for still loving me . . . what do you want me to reply to you? You’re welcome? No problem? Gratitude is something I never needed from you. Do you get that? You said thank you but what I need was never those words. I needed you and even with all that has happened it hurts to know I still love you.

 

 

 

So Jiyong . . . Was it fun to be comforted that I’ll still love you even after that? 

 


Please Do Comment(negative or positive), Subscribe(Or stay subscribe at the least) and if you like it please do Upvote too :D 

-peace out, thanks:D