2)

Turn Around & Look At Me

"Jinhee-ah! YAH! LEE JINHEE!!!! HERROW?! BUBBLE TEA! FLYING UNICORNS! OH SEHUN!"

Jinhee's head immeadiately shot up hearing that specific name, turning to her best friend who just gave her a weird look while waving a large chocolate bubble tea to her face.

They were sitting inside their usual corner at a book cafe where they would meet up frequently to study together.

"Cha, your favourite." she said as she took a seat across from her next to Luhan.

Jinhee took a sip miserably as she stared back out the window.

Aera and Luhan exchanged glances and took a sip of their own drink in sync, shrugging.

"Yah Jinhee-ah gwenc-" Luhan began, but immediately shot back from his chair when Jinhee abruptedly stood up from her place.

"Aish! What should I do?! He's with that Ahri girl now!" she ruffled her hair in annoyance.

"Ugh! I'll do anything for him to look at me like the way he did before again!"

Jinhee exclaimed desperately to her best friends Aera and Luhan.

The two of them both turned to each other and raised a brow.

"Anything?" Aera asked with her eyes twinkling in amusement.

"Yes! ANYTHING! Didn't you hear me woman?!" she yelled while waving her arms in the air dramatically.

"You sure?" Luhan asked with a smirk as he nudged Aera who nodded understandingly, returning the same expression.

Then they turned to her, smiling coyly.

Jinhee gulped.

What evil scheme have these two got up their sleeves?

"What?! Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Do you trust us?" Luhan asked.

"You really want me to answer that?" she joked.

"Yah!" they both protested.

Jinhee laughed.

She found it cute how her two friends were so in sync.

They are so compatible...

"Of course I do you derps!" she rolled her eyes while laughing.

"Then leave everything up to us." Aera said devishlly.

While they both rubbed their hands together gleefully.

Uh-Oh... Jinhee thought. 


*Author's Note" Yeah i know it's short! >//< I'm sorry I took so long *bows* will update asap. Thanks for everything guys!

XOXO

-Aera