Prolog

As The Dusk Fall
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

As The Dusk Fall

A thriller and tragedy-romance story

Presented by: Naito_

The characters in story isn't belong to me and the name of the city is fiction.

 

 

“Appa, where are you going wearing those formal suits?”

 

 

The middle-aged man turn his head to face his only son before smiling. ”Ah, Kyuhyun”. He seemed quite satisfied and proud of himself for some reason, “Appa received this letter invitation from Mr. Park earlier this morning, conveying me to help him with his mansion and land ownership”.

 

 

The younger male nodded briefly, before pointing at the luggage beside his father. “Then why you bring those thing around too?”

 

 

“Mr. Park asked me if I could just stay there for few days since I need to inspect his mansion. And as you know, his mansion is very large so it won’t be finished in only just one day, right?”

 

 

“Oh. I see. Have a safe trip then”. The brown-haired male went along with his father to the garage while dragging the luggage behind. His father hummed a soft yes, lifted the luggage to the car and patted his head. And with that, he went inside the car; lowering the car glass casement. “Don’t sleep too late and remember to eat properly while I am not here. See you soon, son”.

 

 

Kyuhyun waved his hand, eyes boring at his father car’s as the black Audi disappearing in the darkness of the night. Mr. Park mansion, huh? His brown caramel orbs watching o

Please log in to read the full chapter