❤)Positions , Plotlines & application

Dreamettes | New Girl Group | APPY OPEN !

 ♔)Positions 

Triple threat , Leader  Lead Dancer , Lead singer  Maknae , vocalist ,visual ★  Main visual,lead dancer ★  Main rapper , lead vocalist  Lead vocalist  visual  Main dancer , visual 

)Plotlines

tumblr_inline_mg4gaevT1r1rq8zq3.gif "The Jealous Type"

 He never really noticed her. He never cared for her in that "Boyfriend" way though. Until , she became an icon of course. All eyes were on her , men drooled over . And looks the jealous type? Who knew right ?

required : Love interest must be JYP Ent . Artist , Bighits artist or Loen Artist.

 

Playful-Kiss-GIF-korean-dramas-27998544-

Lost In Love

They were in love , so in love that it hurt. A sudden break occurs and rips the two apart. After seeing each other after a whole year , the two continued to secretly love each other unconditionally , but what happens when the truth of tghe break up comes out?

eV7iW.gif Lost Loves

Childhood best friends  middle school but when he leaves to follow his dreams , she's left in sorrow. Ater years , The two finally meet again and old fames are fired Both good and bad.

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mxp6k1G9HX1sgbtl8o1_500.gif "Best Friends?"

they are best friends , unsperable. But with her debut and being around such handsome men , will she keep her hidden feelings or throw them away. and will he finally find the courage to tell her?

 

 

 

2515535009_2c05210b77_o.gif

"Look at me"

He's been in love with her since he could remember , She's been in love in with him but her being in the industry. She's fallen for someone else. She fell too hard that it's eating her up , and she isn't herself. Will he finally coness to her ? and will she finally see him. 

Required : male rival

Kookri-dance.gif"Old fashion Lovin'"

Money seems to always buy love now days But while promoting in his home town with him and homemade love is fired up. In the peace and quiet , the two find love within one another but what happens when a old flame comes back.

required : female rival 

 

LL

"My hero"

Money gets in the way. Fashion , fame and all that's in between .She's caught up in the money  love fashion and fame , blinding her from who's always saving her. Will the good guy get the girl?

)APPLICATION