Epilogue

Beautiful Misunderstanding (YFYL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A strong relationship starts with two people who are ready to sacrifice anything for each other…”

Song inserted in this chap: You & I by Lee Min Ho (credit to owner)

 

“Shin Hye.”

Park Shin Hye turned around when she heard Sung Seon Yang called her from behind. “Yes, eonni.”

Seon Yang was half running to her, looking extremely excited. “The nomination for Baeksang Awards is out. Gangnam Blues have 7 nominations and Min Ho was nominated for 4 categories. One of it is top excellence actor award.”

“Chincha?” Shin Hye widened her eyes and laughed heartily. “Oh my god. This is really a good news. Oppa will be very happy.”

“Yes. But it was predictable since Gangnam Blues have been the biggest hit movie in 2014. Everybody is still talking about it even until now. It was really a great success. All the hard work has finally paid off. And you play a very important part in it. Without your support, Min Ho will not be doing that great.” Seon Yang said with a smile.

Shin Hye smiled back at her as she let out a sigh of relief. She turned back to the stage where Min Ho was now singing his last song. Everybody was screaming and cheering whenever he show his cute and charming smiles. After a year, they were back here in Yokohama, Japan again for his final concert tour.

She was standing at the corner below the stage as her face was grinning from ear to ear, looking at his every small little expression. This handsome man on the stage, he is belongs to me. She smiled as her face slightly reddened when he was about to sing You & I, when their eyes met each other.  

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

Today for some reason I feel good

I think this will happen more often

With this fluttering heart

I'm walking the path to meet you

I see you from afar

The most beautiful person in the world

Like clear, spring day

You look so happy smiling so brightly

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

----------

Min Ho: “Don’t let any man get so close to you because it will really make me crazy. I don’t know what will I do if this happen again. Arasso?”

Shin Hye: “Stop! We barely know each other and you don’t have the right to say that to me. Don’t step over that line. The line that draw us apart… because we live in two different worlds.”

----------

Shin Hye: “I think you are still drunk. Sleep. You have an event tomorrow and you must look handsome in front of the camera. I need to sleep too. Good night!”

Min Ho: “I’m not drunk!... Perhaps… do I like you?”

----------

Min Ho: “You were jealous when you know I send Min Young back.”

Shin Hye: “I wasn’t jealous!”

Shin Hye: “There was nothing to be questioned. You looked obviously still in love with her and......”

Min Ho: “Does it look like I still in love with her after the way I kissed you just now?”  

-----------

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

On the day when the soft wind blows

I want to hold your shy hand

And walk with you all day

I want to confess to you

That you're the most precious to me

You're my love

Promise forever

The unfinished story

Oh love you and I

And us

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

----------

Shin Hye: “You were too high above which I’ll never get to reach. The wall in between us was too high and we will never be able to pass through.”

Min Ho: “I know it would be risky and I’m selfish. I keep asking myself over and over again last night. What if it doesn’t work out? What if I hurt you in the process? I tried to find hundreds and thousands excuses to stop myself from being selfish but what if it does work out? I’m ready to take the risk because that person is you.”

----------

Min Ho: “What does the lyric mean?”

Shin Hye: “Hmmm… it means…”

“I'm just afraid I will fall in love with you, dare not let myself come too close to you

I fear not having something to offer you, loving you may require a lot of courage too

I'm just afraid I will fall in love with you, maybe one day I won't control it anymore

Thinking just makes one suffer, I just can't help falling in love with you”

Min Ho: “Is that how you feel about me? I know is not easy to be with someone like me. I was afraid too but I just couldn’t let you walk away from me. I don’t know what mess I will drag you into but at this moment, I just want to be selfish for once.”

----------

Min Ho: “I heard people said a heart shaped lock with a key on a bracelet represents you and your lover that will be together forever.”

Shin Hye: “I love it. It’s very beautiful. Thank you.”

----------

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

Under the shining sun

Whenever I see you smiling

Like a young child

I tend to laugh

I'm really thankful

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

------------

Min Ho: “Do you know what red roses means? It means I love you. I love you, Park Shin Hye. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

Shin Hye: “I love you too, oppa. Happy Valentine’s Day.” 

----------

Min Ho: “You scare me too. Your smile, your laughter, your tears, your everything. It scares me. I know I can’t blame Song Won Seuk for looking at you like that because I fell for you almost instantly when I first saw you. I’m not jealous. I’m just afraid. I’m afraid that you will change your mind. I’m afraid you will get tired of me, get tired of this underground relationship. I know how hard it can be to be with someone like me. I can’t give you an ordinary life. The way you described our relationship just now, there was uncertainty in your voice.”

Shin Hye: “I love you. I’m absolutely certain about it. I’m just worried that everything seems moving so fast and I’m so scared of the way you make me feel. I’ve never have this kind of feeling towards anybody before. ”

Min Ho: “Love is not about how many days, months, or years you’ve been together. Love is about how much you love each other every day. I’m scared of the way you make me feel too. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter