The gang and the boys

Electric Heart.

 

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay if I left you here? I won’t be back ‘til 12.” Kikwang said as Hyulmi tied her hair in a ponytail. She looked at her brother from his reflection on the mirror.

 

“Yeah, I’d be fine. I won’t stay here since it’s so…messy here.” Hyulmi said cleaning up the area and fixing her large shirt and short shorts. Kikwang sighed as he left her room.

 

The house was quiet since their parents were outside, obviously, drinking with their friends. Kikwang was out to find some part-time job while Hyulmi will be going out with her gang. Their gang was composed of 20 members, 18 boys and 2 girls which were Hyulmi and Dahyul. (Author: The 18 guys would be Big Bang and Super Junior.)  

 

Please play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guo3CxcxHqc&feature=related

Admiring Boy – DNA

 



 

“Yah. Catch!” Daesung said as he threw the can of Coke to Hyulmi who have just arrived at their hiding place. They were incomplete because the others will attend to some ‘mission’.  “You’re a great catcher. You would be an ace player if only there was a sport like that.”

 

“Oh, right!” Taeyang said, suddenly standing up as if an idea came to his mind. “I have a date today. I completely forgot. Yah, Seungri, you’re incharge.”

 

“MWOH!? But I’m older than him!” Daesung argued.

 

“But he’s much more mature than you…” Hyulmi inserted in the scene. Daesung gave her a glare as they sat on the bumper of an abandoned car.

 

“Hyulmi, when are you starting school?” Donghae said as he fixed his hat.

 

“I don’t know. Probably never. We have no money and my brother is too young to have a job. Duh. He’s just a Senior High School student.” Hyulmi sighed.

 

“I’m sure you’d be able to study, you can ask help from us anytime.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Thanks but no thanks. I don’t like waking up early and doing crappy homeworks. I’d like to stay with the gang or just guard my house.” Hyulmi said.

 

“How can your parents call themselves human? They don’t even care about you.” Jiyong said. A wave of pain hit her as she slowly agreed to what Jiyong said. They never cared about her or even to her brother. They never celebrate their birthday and they don’t give them proper education.

 

“Let’s just forget about the others and enjoy our lives! We’re too young to think about those things. Let’s party!” Daesung said as she played the disk on the CD player and placed the volume on maximum.  They looked at each other’s eyes and began dancing as if there was no tomorrow.

 



 

In an old house somewhere downtown Seoul, five guys were enjoying their lives, playing their PS3 and lounging around the living room. These five guys are orphans and they are now adopted.

 

“Yah, don’t eat my chicken! That’s the last piece. If you want, you can order more! Use your money!” Shouted the oldest male.

“Hyung! Where’s my Nike shoes? I need that for dance practice today!” Shouted another.

 

“Yah! You’re ruining my hair…and my clothes! Stop sticking around me! My beauty is destroyed!”

“What?  I know you love me.” Argued two other guys in the corner of the room. Despite the commotion, a young guy sat alone in the middle of the living room. His hair looked like he just woke up from bed and his eyes shined brightly. He had earphones to block the noise and he stared blankly on the television which was drowned by the commotion.

 

And despite this commotion, these five guys lived happily together with their foster parent.

 



 

Author:

Ewww! Sorry for the crappy first chapter. I’d like you to give guesses on who the five guys are, alright? Comments…are very well appreciated! Love, love, love,Yojinlee.