Final

Heart To Heart Talk

Today is one of those rare days whereby your boyfriend of eight months is finally free from his schedules. Instead of spending it outside – with the risk of getting caught by both fans and paparazzi -, both of you decided to spend it at your house by having a heart to heart talk.

Well, this is one of the ways that you guys bond together and understand each other better. That is what your alien boyfriend said and you had to agree with him that, this does help you understand his alien mind better.

“Thank you for everything, Baby.” Taehyung said as he lied his head on top of your lap.

With a laugh, you replied softly while running your hand through his dark brown hair. “What’s that for?”

“For tolerating all my nonsense…”

He was about to say something but your laughter interrupted him, “glad you know that half of what you talked about is all nonsense. I’m glad.”

“Hey! I am being serious here.” With that, he sat up straight and of course, not forgetting to give you a childish pout.

“Alright! I am sorry. Please continue.” You giggled.

Purposely, he let out a fake cough to stop you from giggling. “As I said, I am thankful for such a beautiful girlfriend like you who is able to tolerate all my nonsense without judging me. Someone like you; who is so beautiful inside and out. Someone like you; who understands when it comes to my busy work schedule. Someone like you; who can cook, take care of babies so well and not forgetting, do all the household chores well. Someone like you; who is so y inside and out. Someone like you; who is talented in so many ways. Someone like you; who is not afraid to show her true self and fall in love with me. I am so thankful to meet someone like you. I love you.”

Tears unknowingly gathered themselves and rolled down your cheeks.

“Hey. Silly girl! Please don’t cry! You know very well that I hate the fact that you are crying. Especially because of me! Please stop even though they are happy tears. You are making me cry as well.” He joked as he faked a sniff.

“Y-you are so random and cheesy.” you laughed as you gently hit his chest with both of your fists.

“Are you going to ban me from eating cheese right now?”

“Yes! Stupid Taehyung.”

He chuckled as his thumbs gently wiped the tears away from your cheeks. Your cheeks got heat up by his gesture and even more when his lips touch yours.

“I love you too.” You said it with sincerely when both of you break away from the short kiss.