Replacement

Replacement

Jung Su wore a black suit and a pair of black leather shoes. He didn’t button the first button of his shirt. This made him looked formal and casual at the same time. After eating his breakfast, he drove all the way to his company in Cheondamdong. When he walked into the company, he caught everyone’s attention. He didn’t care about it but took the elevator and went all the way up to Level 10 which is the highest level of the company.

“Excuse me, who are you?” A secretary outside the office in Level 10 asked Jung Su when he walked out from the elevator.

“Park Jung Su,” Jung Su replied her. “Your boss.”

The secretary was shocked because of Jung Su’s reply. Then she remembered the vice-CEO of the company told her yesterday that the CEO will be coming to the company today. But she couldn’t relate Jung Su to the company’s CEO. She thought that the CEO would be someone much older. After all, this company is one of the top companies in Korea. So she assumed that the CEO should be someone who is in his fifties to be able to run such a great company. But to her surprise, the CEO is a man in his early thirties and is handsome. When she was still into her own guessing, Jung Su had already walked into the office. When she was back in the reality, she followed Jung Su into the office.

“What’s your name?” Jung Su asked the secretary.

“Choi Soo Young,” Soo Young answered.

“Inform the person in charge from all departments. I will have a meeting in an hour time,” Jung Su ordered her.

“Alright,” Soo Young wrote down his order on her tablet. “Anything else?”

“That’s all,” Jung Su answered.

An hour later, all the persons in charge for the company’s different departments gathered in the meeting room in Level 10. When Jung Su walked into the meeting room, they all stood up to greet him. Jung Su asked each of them to report about the current status of each department.

“The vice-CEO is returning to the States so from today onwards, all projects must go through me to be approved. When the company earns, everyone will be having bonus in their salaries. Also, I don’t want to hear any news outside the company judging the quality of my employees. So, do what you have to do. What you are not allowed to do, never do it. Do not challenge my patience. That’s it,” Jung Su finished his words and left the meeting room.

The meeting ended in just an hour, breaking the past records the company had. Just within a day, every department learnt about their CEO is a man in his early thirties and is good looking. Most of the employees were looking forward to work with their CEO while some of the persons in charge for certain departments were unsatisfied by the way Jung Su spoke during the meeting.

***********************************************************************************************

So Ra was surprised when she saw someone else standing outside the house. When she walked closer, she realised that it was the customer at ‘Wonderland’ she served few days ago. She remembered that her boss, Jae Joong chatted with this man for a while back then but she didn’t know how he found where she stays.

“Hi. I’m Park Jung Su,” Jung Su saw So Ra and greeted her. “I’m Jin Woon’s brother.”

So Ra stared at Jung Su for a long while after hearing his self-introduction. The last sentence caught her attention. He is Jin Woon’s brother. Jin Woon. How long has it been since she last heard someone else mentioning his name? Very long.

“So Ra?” Jung Su called So Ra to get her attention. “Are you okay?”

“Sorry,” So Ra apologised to Jung Su for not responding. “Please come in.”

Jung Su followed So Ra into the house. So Ra switched on the light in the living room and poured a glass of water for Jung Su. Both of them sat opposite to each other without saying anything. After a while, Jung Su told So Ra that Jin Woon was his step brother. He also told her how often Jin Woon talked about her to him when they were on the phone.

“He loved you,” Jung Su said.

“So do I,” So Ra smiled at Jung Su. But Jung Su couldn’t see happiness in her eyes. Instead, they were filled with sadness. Jung Su wished that he could give her a hug and comfort her but he couldn’t.

A/N: MAMACITA's 2nd Win!!! YAY!!! Shin Dong oppa, we are waiting for your self-filmed MAMACITA MV!!! And I felt bad for Kyu Hyun about what Kim Gu Ra said to him about SJ's latest album on RS. Of course I understand that that's Kim Gu Ra's characteristic but it just kinda hurt to hear those words. Let's do our best to give as many trophies as we could to our men. SUJU FIGHTING!