Noise

Ashtray

this is for atelophiliac, thank you so much for requesting! ❤ 

word count: 749

 

Wonshik wasn't really sure casting Hakyeon for being a part of a hip-hop group was the greatest of ideas. It was a farce, an attempt to gather together some entertaining, playful people who would participate in some sort of a gig in order to pull some laughs. But despite its purpose, Hakyeon took his role very seriously — it was just another little trait that Wonshik simply loved about him — and thus he put aside some of his free time and spent it practising, watching multiple videos in a row with various rappers, endeavoring to imitate their flow. He wasn't exactly succeeding, kept stumbling on the words and it all came out messy and chaotic. He was frustrated with himself, even though he was aware he wasn't really excelling at rapping, he wanted to give his best. 

Sanghyuk started it. With a never-ending greed for mocking and teasing Hakyeon, he had told the elder he really improved his rap when they both practised together even though it wasn't true in the slightest bit — Hakyeon, in that lovely naivety he possesses, believed him or chose to do so. Taekwoon almost pushed Sanghyuk out of bed when they were cuddling when he finally realized the trigger to Hakyeon's heightened confidence had been Sanghyuk's words and that the horrible, reocurring strings of words that Hakyeon called rap that he heard almost always (talk about perfectionism) was partly Sanghyuk's fault.

Wonshik had never said anything, if only encouraged Hakyeon lovingly, with that unrelenting patience that it's only reserved for him. He never said anything mean, only tried to stifle his laughter several times, when Hakyeon looked too serious and laughing would have surely brought him a smack on his chest or a neckchop, easily. 

Hakyeon's freestyling was something else, though. He would mix in numerous words, making a visible effort at orchestrating impressive rhymes and mostly failing at it. It was awkward blended with unskilled and a smear of sheer adorable. His lyrics would vary immensely, he would rap about what he's eaten this morning and that it was delicious or about how Wonshik was very loving last night and it made him feel good — at the latter, Wonshik immediately slapped a hand over his mouth, eartips going red and cheeks burning in embarrasment because they weren't alone at the time, Hongbin barely a few feet away. 

It was another typical morning and Wonshik decided to prepare himself and the boys a quick breakfast. Hongbin and Jaehwan were still in their rooms, Taekwoon at the table with Sanghyuk's cheek slumped on his shoulder, bodies pressed close, thighs touching familiarly underneath. Hakyeon was, not really surprisingly, propped on the kitchen counter, legs crossed and watching Wonshik fondly. Out of nowhere, he started talking remarkably fast, the equivalent of rapping for him and Taekwoon poked Sanghyuk's head at the annoying matinal noises and even shoved him aside a little, Sanghyuk making a little sound of displeasure. 

Wonshik was momentarily startled since it had been complete silence except the crackling of the meat and his head whipped up, staring at Hakyeon with a mix of endearment and pain because of the loud clamor — he was noisy himself and Hakyeon was, well, he was loud in bed, too, just that this was almost unbearable. Unbearably cute. Sanghyuk had, at some point, cuddled up to Taekwoon again and pressed a fleeting kiss to his lips as a way of repenting for his sins. Taekwoon smiled despite himself. 

Wonshik left the meat for a few moments and walked up to Hakyeon, who smiled sweetly at him, fixing the wild hairs on his forehead as he did so. Wonshik went in between his legs easily, palms spread out on his thighs intimately.

"Did I do well? Was it good?", Hakyeon asked innocently, palms coming to rest on Wonshik's shoulders, and Wonshik grinned, a little, affectionate smile before nodding his head slowly, "You are cute," he said, before he swooped in close, so close he could marvel at the pretty irises, "but I know a much more enjoyable way to use your mouth," Hakyeon caught the hint on the spot, smirk present on his face as Wonshik leant in, "Is that so?" the last words he said before soft lips were pressed deliciously against his. 

Hakyeon could vaguely register Sanghyuk's outraged screams and 'oh god I don't want to see this' s in the background and the sound of shuffling feet. 

After that, it was just bliss.