I've got you

Other Side Of The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wasn't letting something go, a good thing? 'You only know you love her when you let her go', that's how the lyrics go, right? Or only, "You only know you love him when you him go' in Yoona's case. It couldn't have just ended like that. These thoughts bothered Yoona more than she expected. She thought she was strong. They were on a break, no wait, what is a 'break' actually? Just by subtracting the 'up' from the 'break', makes it easier to handle? She could stay like this forever, sitting on the sofa cuddling a pillow and the only thing she'll think about is him.

"Ow!" She felt someone flick her head from behind, and she had a pretty good idea of who it was.
"Sehun, you little--" She stopped herself from finishing the sentence before something overly-inapproppriate came out of .
"You didn't curse! How lady-like of you." Sehun smirked as he took a seat beside her, turning his head towards the TV-remote.
Yoona gave Sehun an eye-twitch, "That hurt, you idiot." She said as she pulled the pink pillow closer. Sehun turned the TV on, to find one of those romantic dramas running.
"Great choice, I heard Lee Min Ho did an amazing job in this one." He said as he restrained himself from bursting into a fit of laughter.
Yoona felt her face turn red for a second, she should've switched channels before turning the TV off.
"Wait till people find out Im Yoona actually watches dramas." Sehun teased as he switched channels to some Music Show.
"Oh shut up, don't act too shocked, you know very well there are times even Im Yoona acts out of her character." She defended as she turned towards the TV, only to find a boy-band singing a sad love-ballad with the most serious of faces, just what she needed.
Sehun changed the channel as fast as could, he wasn't stupid. Yoona never expressed her feelings very well, but it was almost too easy for him understand. He could read her like a book. 

"I think watching TV's gotten a little too mainstream, I'll get some cereal." He picked himself up from the sofa, turning off the TV but as soon as he turned towards the kitchen he felt a hand holding him back. 

"Don't go just yet." She murmured as she held into his hand. Sehun sighed and sat down beside her, "Okay." 
It was silent for about ten seconds before Sehun could see a tiny drop of tear on the corner of her eye. As much as Yoona tried to hold it in, she couldn't. It hurt too much. Sehun's seen Yoona messed up before but he could tell this time it was going to take a little more time for her to -un-messafy- herself. 

"You look ten times uglier than usual when you're crying noona." He blurted as he pulled her close into a hug.
It was a friendly comforting hug, Yoona liked it that way. She's had enough of the cuddly lovey dovey hugs.
Sehun wrapped his arms around her and she rested her head on his chest. "I'm sure that guy misses you too." He said almost whispering. 
"You know, it's alright to mention his name." She murmured as she smudged her tears on his shirt. 
"I'm sure the mention of his name isn't gonna do you much good."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter