Prologue

Loving A Human... By Bang Junhong

Zelo was brought into this world by a vampire and kumiho, being the first of his kind he was at first looked down apon, seen as weak and unstable. After all how would a Hybrid like himself servive? Well he proved everyone wrong, his father; Bang Yongguk is the strongest and most feared vampire of his kind. He was and is still seen as a threat but no one has the gut's to get rid of him as he is one of the few protector's of the supernatural. Then there's Zelo's mother; Kim Himchan, the strongest kumiho alive he is also the king of kumiho's. He to is feared by many.

Luckily this all passed onto thier only son, Bang Junhong better known as Zelo. Zelo lived his life learning everything about the supernatural. Of course he also had to go through both vampire and kumiho law right's.

On his 18th birthday he turned immortal, thanks to his vampire gene's. Of course his turnign was different, he didn't gain the blood red eye's or the red hair like his father. No he had icy blue eye's with pure black hair, with of course fang's and blood lust. But he was different and this had everyone interested.

9982 Year's passed and he was gaining his kumiho form. Or as many call them Werefoxes. He was locked up in a cage just like other's who were turning, he can't remember his first shift. Only the pain, the first time was always the hardest. He unlike other's was watched, they wanted to see if he was differnet, like his vampire side. And of course he didn't let anyone down. Instead of a white coat like every other kumiho he was pure black with strip's of blue and white. His eye's were icy blue.

After his first change, just like any other kumiho his black, blue and white tail's stayed in his human form for a year. It was to show he was a new formed kumiho. Everyone was interested in him. They thought his fur would be rough and horrible to touch but they were surprised to find it was softer than a normal kumiho.

10 Year's later he was put down in supernatural history as a legand. He helped everyone. Taught other's many thing's and was just as loved, feared and royal as his parent's.

This didn't last long though, he was becoming bored. Supernatural school was not exciting, he wasn't gaining real friend's and he still hadn't found his soulmate.

Boredom, a strong word but it fit Zelo perfectly. His parent's could see it, his teacher's could see it and even his 'friends' could see it. It was then a project was made. To see if the supernatural could survive in the human world and Zelo was asked to be the leader of this project. Of course at first he didn't want to leave his parent's, but his father promised they would come see him. And so he packed his thing's and after a big farewell party, Zelo left Mato planet for earth, Seoul, South Korea in the hope's of finding something exciting and interesting. To see if the supernatural could handle being around human's. To see if Human's could stand being around the Supernatural.