#003 Bullied

She's My Kryptonite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana just finished decorating and arranging her room. The room’s interior is very nice and she liked how the window was positioned to take in sunlight for the room. She had one pot of plant just beside the window. A computer was already provided. The bathroom is very nice. All things about that room are nice. She opened the cabinet just beside the full body mirror and saw her uniform in there.

She reached for it and looked at the mirror. She adored how the uniform looks elegant. For sure, it will suit her well. Her stomach grumbled, signalling that the little beasts inside are hungry. She rubbed her tummy then decided to eat dinner at the cafeteria at the first floor.

All students were now wearing their casual clothes. Some of them were playing at the common room, others were reading books at the study hall and some were on their way to the cafeteria-just like her. She can’t help but be self-conscious because of all the gazes from the students as she walked towards the cafeteria.

Her jaws dropped in awe when she saw how big and nice the cafeteria was. The air definitely was different compared to the Right Wing’s. Tables were arranged neatly and the place was just heaven. The Left Wing really is very different from the Right. Despite all the extravagant things, she can go to school without worrying about the tuition because private organizations and even the government are pouring funds, knowing that someday, the students will work for them.

She joined the line of students getting their food from the provided food platters. A guy suddenly pushed him out of the line. She looked at the guy who just pushed her, ready to punch him in the face but all that courage flew when he saw his cold expression. His gaze was boring holes on her. “I was here first” he said, not really giving a damn about Hana. She scoffed. I was here first but what is he talking about him being here first? Are all students this cold?

“L!” someone called from the back. The cold guy looked at the one who just caught his attention. Hana also turned around. It was Sehun, the other cold guy from the hallway. He passed through Hana like she was not there and bumped fist with L like they were buddies. They do look like buddies.

“Do you want to play ball tomorrow? Ravi and Leo hyung said they’re going to join” Sehun excitedly asked while getting his plate and chopsticks from the counter. “Call, I’ll drag Woohyun and Hoya with me” the cold guy, called L, replied. Sehun stepped back a little and accidentally bumped Hana, pushing her to the side.

“Oh sorr-” he stopped as he looked at Hana. His aura suddenly changed. Why is everything so cold? It feels so cold in here. Hana shivered. “Oh it’s the weed” he said, eyeing her again. L looked at his friend, confused as to who he was talking about. He looked at Hana. “You know her?”

“She’s the one who fought Kai” Sehun answered, loud enough for many students to hear. Hana can hear the whispers getting louder. L, who looked like he was surprised, looked at Hana once again. “She looks like she doesn’t have any decent Alice” he commented. Hana felt her blood boil. One more insult and she’s gonna tear them all into pieces.

“Looks like it” Sehun smirked then turned his back on her, totally ignoring her presence. L and Sehun got their food and went to a table near the window. Despite the urge to just get out of the place, the urge of her stomach cannot be denied. She got her own food and went to a table far from the eyes of students. She was about to sit when the chair moved on its own. A girl suddenly appeared, holding the chair. Invisibility. Hana cursed inside her head. It looks like dinner’s going to be hard.

“You, what Alice do you have?” she asked with her high pitched, bratty tone. If only I can answer that. I don’t have any idea at all. She grunted as she forced a smile. The other girl looked at her from head to toe. Seriously, how many times will they do that? Hana asked herself in irritation. “How can someone like you put up a fight with Kai? You look like you don’t have any Alice at all” she paused then eyed her again. “That is judging by how you look” she added.

Hana’s holding herself back from strangling the bratty girl in front of her. Another fight and it will be ‘bye-bye Hana’. She couldn’t risk her position now. She can be kicked out or worse punished by the Alice users. She took a deep breath then smiled at the girl.

“I’m sorry but I don’t have anything to say. Now if you excuse me” Hana paused, pulling the chair from the girl’s grasp. “I’m going to eat my dinner” she ended as she sat on her chair, not minding the other girl who was staring at her.

The other girl scoffed, dumbfounded by Hana’s actions.

Not far from where Hana was seated, a long, black haired girl was sitting alone, eating her dinner in peace. She glanced at where Hana was. There were other girls on that table. They looked like they were ganging her up. The crowd was getting bigger and she’s being irritated by what’s happening. She can’t eat her dinner in peace. She put her chopsticks down then took a look once again at Hana’s table.

The other girl who was picking on Hana went to the seat opposite of hers. She was about to sit when the chair moved, making her land on the floor on her bottom. Some of the students laughed, putting her into a very embarrassing spot. “Minah, are you okay?” two girls rushed to her aid, trying to help her get up.

Minah glared at Hana. “Did you do that?” she asked, voice shaking in anger. Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter