Final

Accidents Happen

The school day had just ended and Jimin was waiting impatiently for Taehyung afterschool. It had already been 10 minutes and Taehyung had not shown up yet. That little Jimin thought to himself. He was in the middle of imagining himself hitting Taehyung over the head when he spotted him walking not towards him, but away from him.

"Yah Kim Taehyung you buttwipe." Jimin screamed running towards him. He grabbed him by the ear and dragged him off.  "Where the hell do you think you're running off to?"

Taehyung's hands swiped at Jimin's hands but that only made Jimin grab his ear even tighter. "No no, you have no idea how long I waited outside for you."

"Dude did you see Yoongi today?" He asked Taehyung, who he by the way was still dragging by the ear. "He looked so freaking hot in those ripped jeans. Like his thighs are so beautiful." Jimin continued gushing over how hot Yoongi looked today. Until they reached the school's library.

He kicked open the door smiling sweetly at the librarian who glared at him. "Hello Mrs. Lee!" He called out cheerfully. He giggled after she blew out a frustrated sigh.

He continued on his way to his favorite section of the library that was always empty and let go of Taehyung's ear.

"That's what you get for making me wait outside-" Jimin stopped in mid sentence when he realized that one, it was not Taehyung he had dragged by the ear, but none other than Min Yoongi.

was the only thing going through Jimin's mind as Yoongi straightened up rubbing his ear.

"I- uhm- I can explain." Jimin spluttered as Yoongi walked towards him. "I- um- wait- I'm so sorry."

"So you think my thighs are beautiful?" Yoongi said inching closer and closer to Jimin with a sly smirk on his face. 

"Uhh- yes- I mean no." Jimin stammered wincing as his back hit the bookshelf behind him.

"But that's not what you were saying a few minutes ago." Yoongi said pouting tilting his head to the side.

what the hell was Jimin supposed to do with him pouting cutely like that. Jimin could barely breathe at this moment. His heart was practically in his throat and he felt like he was gonna melt any second now.

"OMG LOOK AT THAT, HOLY " Jimin yelled. His yell took Yoongi by surprise and the minute Yoongi turned around Jimin ran for his life never looking back again.

                                                                               ~

"Why the hell are you hiding behind me?" Taehyung whispered as Jimin clung tightly to his back.

"It's Yoongi, he's coming down the hall." Jimin whispered back.

"Weren't you the one who would always make a loud fuss every time Yoongi was around so he could notice you? Why the are you hiding right now?" Taehyung said as Jimin practically welded himself behind Taehyung.

Jimin didn't want to tell Taehyung what had happened a few days ago because he knew that Taehyung was probably going to laugh and never let him forget about it.  "Did he leave yet?" Jimin whispered not daring to peek just in case Yoongi would see him.

"Did who leave?" A familiar voice whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin could recognize that voice from anywhere. "Taehyung let's go quickly." Jimin whispered in his ear. Taehyung who had been preoccupied with his phone turned around confused.

"Wh-" Taehyung took one look at Yoongi standing behind Jimin and ran.

" my life." Jimin groaned before he turned around and looked nervously at Yoongi.

"Wow hello there. We meet again." Jimin said eyes darting from side to side, trying so hard not to look at Yoongi.

"Yes, what a pleasant surprise." Yoongi said cocking his head to the left grinning. "I believe you never answered my question last time."

Jimin stared at him confused for a second, before he realized what question Yoongi was talking about. His face turned red and he started back away from Yoongi slowly trying to escape. "I uhh- I actually have-"

His stammers were cut off by Yoongi's grip on his hand. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere Park Jimin."

Jimin almost cried when Yoongi said his name. His heart was pounding so hard he was sure anyone within a ten mile radius could hear it. How the hell did Yoongi know his name? Why was Yoongi gripping his hand right now? His thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi backing him against the wall.

"Ah you're probably wondering how I know your name right? Hoseok is in your dance class that's how, and I went to that dance competition that you performed at. You know the one where you kept on flashing your abs?" Yoongi said almost dying of laughter because Jimin looked like he wanted to melt into the wall behind him.  "You have really nice abs" Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin wanted to cry so badly. This was like a dream come true and he was sure that any moment now his heart was gonna stop beating completely. Before Jimin realized it he was attacking Yoongi's lips

At first Yoongi had no idea how to react with Jimin's plush lips against his. He slowly closed his eyes and returned the kiss his hand loosening its grip on Jimin's hand moving to his hips to pull them closer.  

Jimin felt his heart stop beating the minute Yoongi started kissing him back his lips just as soft as Jimin had imagined but maybe even better than he had imagined. Before he could decide Yoongi pulled away. Jimin whined at the loss of his lips.

"Meet me after school today we're going out on a date." Yoongi whispered before walking away. He stopped as he remembered something. "Oh yeah please don't drag me by my ear this time." Yoongi said before turning back and walking away.

Jimin smiled real wide, maybe good could happen after accidents.


"So what happened?"

"Nothing at all."

"Wait, where are you going?!?!What happened after I left?"