Love ♥

Dirty Vibe

 

 

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ .♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

 

 

Finally the filming of “Dirty Vibe” MV is done.
 


“Good job everyone! See you at the party tonight.” Everybody were clapping hands and happily smiling.

 

Chaerin sighed in releaf. She said goodbyes to the crew and waved at everyone smiling.

Someone appeared in front of her and her heart started beating like crazy.

 


“Chaerin.” A soft voice hit her ears and she felt butterflies having a party in her stomach.
 


“Hi, oppa. You did great today.” She was smiling with her cherry soft lips at the man in front of her.
 


“I always do.” He grinned teasing her and she rolled her eyes.
 


“Will you go to the party tonight?” She asked with her charming husky voice that nobody could resist.
 


“Yah. And you?”
 


“I’m not sure…” Chae chew her lower lip thinking and looking at his dark eyes and smile worth dying for.

 

“I hope to see you there, Chae. Bye.” Jiyong winked still smiling and walked away.
 


‘I’ll absolutely go there.’ Chaerin’s heart was still beating wildly and she was smiling like a fool thinking about him.
 

 

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ .♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

 

Back at the hotel Chaerin took off her high heels and jumped on her huge bed.
 


“Ahhh….” She relaxed closing her eyes.
 


After few minutes of silence she rolled around and got up.

Chaerin went to the shower where she sang and danced while cleaning up.

Later she opened her bags and found a y tight dress for tonight. She smiled at the mirror where she saw her reflection.

When she was ready she grabbed her purse and got out of the hotel.

She asked her driver to taker to the club where the party was.

 


“CL!” Some people greeted her with smiles and she smiled back but her eyes were looking around for only one person.
 


She didn’t see him anywhere so she walked to the bar and got a cocktail.

She moved her body with the music and a lot of guys noticed her. They watched her like hungry hawks.

After few hours of dancing and chatting with random and annoying guys, Chaerin got really bored and decided to look for Ji again.

She walked to the DJ booth and saw him sitting on a couch with two girls oh his sides.

Chaerin froze in her spot and strong feeling started burning inside of her. Jealousy? Or maybe pain?

Jiyong was hugging those girls and playing with their hair and bodies.

Chaerin tried to stay calm but one girl suddenly kissed him, kissed those soft lips that Chae was always dreaming about.

She got mad. She wanted to kill those girls and kill Jiyong but instead she just rushed out of the club and sat into her car.

She got back to hotel and laid on her bed looking at the ceiling.

Warm tears ran down her cheeks.

Why did she even like him?

He’s a proud playboy…

She cried there quietly with her dress that she wore just to make Ji look at her and with makeup ruined from tears. Few minutes later she fell asleep.

 


.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ .♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

 

In the morning Chaerin woke up very early. Sadness from her heart wasn’t gone.

She was eating breakfast in her room when someone knocked on the door.



“What?” She asked coldly looking at the man in front of her.



“Aigoo… Someone is mad…” Jiyong but she just raised her eyebrow looking at him coldly.
 


“What do you want, G Dragon?” Ouch, She knew how he disliked being called like that by close people…
 


“Why you didn’t come to the party yesterday?” He asked without the smile that he had before.



“I had more important stuff to do.” She looked away lying.



“Like..?”



“None of your business.” Chaerin looked back at him with a mean but sad sight.



“Are you okay?” He asked worried and he wanted to comfort her but she stepped away.



“Yes. Now go.” She quickly closed the door and leaned against it.



‘.’  She closed her eyes.


.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ .♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

 

Chaerin packed her stuff and left the hotel first.

Before she wanted to travel back home with Ji but now she didn’t even want to see him.

The thought that she’ll have to endure him at concerts and other YG family stuff made her sadder.


.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ .♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

 

In the plane she did what she really liked – reading fan fictions.

Chaerin was reading skydragon ones because she always dreamed about being with Ji but this time she tried to read something else.

Somehow she ended up reading a skydragon rated M fiction. Maybe just because other stories weren’t that interesting…

‘People wants me to do THAT with  Ji?’

She laughed from what she read.

 

‘Dream on…’ She smiled rolling her eyes.


.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ .♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

 

“Ahh… Finally home…” Chaerin smiled and placed her bags on the floor.


After such a long flight she was really tired so she went straight to her bed.

She slept until other day’s afternoon.

When she woke up she had a really long shower and she didn’t dress anything special since she wanted to have a lazy day at home.

But as always, her peaceful silence was broken off with a knock on the door.

 


“What do you want again?” She opened the door annoyed.
 


“Can we just talk?” Jiyong tried to smile.



“Aghh… Make it quick.” She stepped aside, letting him in.
 


Ji walked inside her house and looked at her from eyes to her toes.

He was surprised because she was only with her , without a bra and with a short T-shirt.

Chaerin cleaned and Ji quickly looked at her eyes from other body parts.



“So talk.” She sat in front of him on the couch.



“What happened to you?” He asked leaning against the table.



“Nothing. Wae?”



“You didn’t come to the party, you suddenly became mean to me and you came home alone. I know that something is wrong.” He was looking at her worried.



“I don’t understand why should you care?” She asked coldly.



“You’re my best friend, Hunchae.” Oh, Jiyong… Why did you call her like that? You know how she melts inside every time you call her like that…

 

“Please…” She faked a laugh. “Go to your friends and leave me alone.”



“What friends?” He got confused.



“The ones you were kissing in the club yester---“ Oh oops… Chae just told him what she shouldn’t have.



“So you were there?” Ji smiled. “I was really drunk so I don’t remember any girls. All I remember is how I was looking for you.”



“Yah, whatever.” Chaerin looked away at the TV.
 


On the table where Jiyong was standing at was Chae’s laptop. She was reading another y skydragon story and she didn’t turn it off.

Jiyong read some places until Chaerin noticed.

 


“YAHH!!!” She screamed closing the laptop.
 


Ji laughed at her cute reaction.
 


“Jiyong walked to Chaerin and pushed her against the wall…” He repeated what he read in the fanfiction.



He quickly moved to Chae and softly pushed her to the wall, grabbing her hips.



“Wh…What are you doing?!?!?!” She got all red and shocked.



“…He kissed her lips passionately…” Ji kissed Chaerin after repeating another sentence.



She wanted to push him back because she was still mad but his soft lips just froze her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him closer for a deeper kiss.



“…Then her neck…” Jiyong moved to her neck and started kissing her slowly and lovely. Chae closed her eyes giggling.



“…He raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist, pushing their bodies even closer.” He did everything what he said and Chaerin got even more shocked if possible.



“Ji…W…What…”



“Shh, Chae…” He kissed her shutting her up.
 


Of course Chaerin couldn’t resist him. She removed his shirt and hugged his chest closer to her kissing his collarbones and then lips again.



“I didn’t read further, but let’s make our ending.” Ji smiled and carried her to the bedroom.



He laid her on the bed and she took her clothes off.

First Ji just stared at her beautiful body but then he climbed on top of her and kissed her lips.

Chaerin ped his pants and threw them on the ground.

He kissed her neck making her chuckle quietly.

He looked at her and smiled.

He her cheek and she kissed his palm.



“I love you…” He whispered.



“What?” She looked at him asking but she heard him well. She just wanted to hear that again.



“Hunchae…” He kissed her nose. “I love you so much that all this distance hurts me so much…” He kissed her forehead and rested his forehead on hers.



Chaerin closed her eyes smiling. “I love you too, Jingyo.” She pecked his lips and he giggled.



Chaerin pushed him and laid on top of him, hugging him tightly.

Ji covered their bodies with blanket and the both fell asleep breathing each other’s scent and listening to each other’s heart beats.


.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ .♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

 

Jiyong opened his eyes and looked at the cat eyed girl who was sleeping next to him.

He her cheek and drew circles on her soft peachy skin with his finger tips.

He softly moved his lips against her neck skin and Chaerin woke up smiling.



“What are you doing?” Soft husky voice was like a music to his ears.



“Good morning, beautiful.” He smiled and kissed her lips. Chaerin shivered from his touch and her cheeks became redder.



“How did you sleep?” She asked playing with his black hair.



“Like in heaven with an angel.” He chuckled.
 


Chae smiled and kissed his cheek.

One question was spinning in her head.



“What will happen now?” She finally asked seriously.



“We’ll tell papa YG to get used to our relationship and stay together.” He moved her hair from her face and put them behind her ear.



“Okay…” She smiled again sofly. “Imagine everyone’s reactions…” She sighed.



“I only care about you.” He nuzzled to her shoulder.



“I will always love you.” She kissed his forehead.



“And I~~I~~ Will always Looveee Yooou~~…” He started singing and made Chaerin laugh.

 


.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥ .♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

 

What do you guys think? :3

Comment! ^*^
xoxo


                                                ~Eve. ♥