{ 1 / 1 }

Tickslish issue

 

Daehyun put some kind of a pressure on you to meet you friends, because you already know all of his. You were quite reluctant about it, but agreed eventually. And it was amusing to see him all jealous and pouty at the sign of your best and only friend, who was Minho, your supertall male friend from college. It was even more shocking to you that Minho was able to actually tickle you, because it's tough thing to do. You don't usually are ticklish, eventually in very comfortable presence, which means people trying to tickle you have to have special bond with you.

 

So that was the bomb of the night.

 

Your boyfriend threw a tantrum after the meeting. "How can he tickle you and I can't? That's just so-- ugh!"

Although, since then Daehyun started to approach you differently to bring the tickles out of you.

 

Of course, at first he earned that glares from you, because it was nothing but annoying. Next, he tried to just poke you between your ribs and yes, you were shifting away from him, but it was due to him keeping long nails and the action was rather hurtful.

 

You could see it was eating him alive when he asked with too casual voice "Seo, can you tell me how the hell he was able to tickle you? I really don't get it. I feel like.. As if you like him more than me, so you allow him and not me, and I--"

"Don't think of it in that way, please. You are my boyfriend, Daehyun. You, not Minho. But , of course, I know Minho for a little longer and so, we have some kind of a bond, but it's totally platonic. Nonetheless, he doesn't mean to do me things, that's why he's able to tickle me."

The snap was really quick "What do you mean?"

"I mean that his touch is quite surprising, unexpected actually. Like, we are friends, but platonic, or even just mutual, you know? With no touching or any sort of skinship."

"Surprise, you say" he smiled mischievously, but did nothing with it.

At least, you thought that this information changed nothing, becaue he stopped with his tickling obssession.

 

He stopped to the point you even forgot about the case.

 

 

 

 

Your favourite story was finally in the theatre and Daehyun was quick enough to buy you two bestest seats. Of course, audience was full of families with kids, but the two of you had no problem with that. You like Disney's shows and that's it, you're going to watch it anyway.

In the middle of main fight between good and evil you felt Daehyun's lips on your neck just above the crook. It was brief touch, peck actually, but you shut your shoulder close to your neck and cooed at the back of your throat. Small blush crept on your cheeks and without turning gaze from the screen you could hear Daehyun grin in victory.

Because, yes, that tickled.

 

Though, the round two wasn't there until next week when you came over to him for X-Men night. You built blanket fort and cuddled inside on the pillows and watched with adventurous buzz.

 

And there it was, strike two.

 

It was thrird movie and Daehyun was spooning you, when he put his lips onto your nape and blew some air. Any other girl would tell him that imitating farting sounds like this is disgusting, but not you. Just tonight instead of giggling as always, you mewled and shifted your legs uncomfortably.

"Oh my god, my chingu indeed is ticklish." he chimmened into your ear before leaning back in to continue.

You started to squeal and toss around to get free at least from his arms holding your waist, but he was already all over you, putting his lips to your shoulder and cleavage as well and earning more squeals and laughs.

"Daehyun, please, s-stop it." you tried to prank him off. But he only blew air harder and started to work his hands as well.

In this state your whole body gave up its defence, and so when he ran fingers softly on your sides you yelped.

The both of you froze at the sound and looked at each other. You tried to plead him with your eyes, but playful sparkles were all over his gaze.

 

Being not used to the action, you shot tons of weird noises, making Daehyun grin wider and work his lips and fingers faster.

"S-Stop, Dae, please!"

"Not yet."

"P-Please.."

 

Your body told you to laugh, but the more he tickled the more you wanted to cry. The whole thing was just uncomfortable and annoying and simply not welcomed. So you tried to scream firmly "Stop it, Dae" but it came more like a pleading whine.

"Only if you marry me."

Your brain froze. "W-What?"

He poked your ribs a little harder and murmured "Marry me."

His fingers never stopped tickling your sides, only now his stern eyes were piercing you.

"Alright, alright. Just stop!"

And he stopped.

 

So you laid there, in ruins of your blanket fort, and tried to catch a breathe and wipe stinging tears away from the corner of your eyes. And if not for the movie, it would be quiet in the room. Too quiet.

Turning your head to the side you saw Daehyun looking at you with serious look.

"What?"

"Did you mean it?" he asked softly.

You snorted "Of course, not."

You saw hurt in his eyes, but you won't let him made you feel guilty, so you opened your mouth once more "I mean, I would agree to anything for you to simply stop tickling me. If you couldn't tell, I didn't wanted it and it was uncomfortanle the way you did it. Besides, if you really wanted to ask me this serious question, you would do it in a different way. Because this is not how you ask important questions, Daehyun. At least, not me and I think you know that, chingu. "

"Yeah, but it still hurts a little" he bit his lower lip and looked down.

Most likely, it wasn't intentional, but either way he was trying to make you feel guilty in turn to get what he wants.

You sighed.

"Daehyun, I love you to the bits. Don't make me feel bad now, when you were the one actually torturing me just because your picture perfect couple is ticklish girlfriend and boyfriend who takes adventage of it. So, if we're going to play that game then I'm sure I'll get access to your bank account next time we have ."

"Wait, what?" he looked up at you as if you have just slapped him in the face.

"Yes, honey. You tell me so many sweet nothings that I can only laught it off. And I'm never asking you if you mean it, am I?"

"But that is totally different situa-" You put a finger over his lips to shush him.

"This is not the end of this conversation, but I want you to think of your comeback first. I don't want us to fight senseless, okay? But, for the further matter, if you're going to tickle me and act like I am the bad one for how things turn then I'm going to give you a cold threatment. Even if I don't want to and can't stand a day without hearing from you." You gave him that blink after your last word you do everytime to assure that you will stay true to everything you've just said.

He sighed and his tensed shoulders dropped. He started to proccessing your point and you could see that as his browes relaxed. Then, he pouted against your finger and shifted closer to you.

"Well, at least you keep your word and you're not throwing punches at me. Even if that was actually the bestest way to get me off of you" he pouted a bit harder and you gave him small smile.

Yes, you used to throw punches at him whenever you disagreed or when you simply felt like it. But that was at the begining. And that was the only way you knew to show affection - to bump your fist at someone's arm. But you've changed thanks to communicating.

Daehyun smiled at you a little as well.

With that, the both of you knew that this case most likely will be solved as well.