Final

Morning Sweetness

Jinki sneaked to Jonghyun's room. When he entered, he saw his boyfriend sleeping soundly on his bed.

 

Shall I wake him up? He thought to himself.

 

However, one look to his boyfriend's face and he knew the answer.

 

He looks so tired. So nope, not yet.

 

After caressing his boyfriend's hair and cheek as he watch him sleep, he decided to lie beside him instead. Lying sideways to look at his boyfriend's sleeping face.

 

He chuckled. 

 

Then he leaned in for a kiss. Jonghyun is not even stirring in his sleep.

 

So, he leaned in for another kiss.

And another.

And another.

And another.

 

He chuckled to himself when Jonghyun moved his eyebrows.

And Jonghyun hearing his Jinki's heartily chuckle, he slowly opened his eyes and directly looked to his boyfriend's lovely eyes and face so close to his.

 

A full-grown smile appeared on his face. As he his lips,  he reached out for his boyfriend's neck and leaned in for a long, deep and passionate kiss. He broke the kiss and looked lovingly to his boyfriend's eyes.

Jinki nuzzled closer to Jonghyun's neck and hugged the man, while Jonghyun kisses his hair and caressing his back.

"Morning."

Jonghyun shivered when he heard Jinki's deep voice, trying to initiate a conversation when he still not allowed to talk. He broke the hug and leaned in for another kiss.

 

But he is cut short when the room's door opened abruptly and a naggy diva appeared on the doorway.

"Hey, old men! Wake up! Wake up! Jinki-hyung, I thought you're going to wake him up."

Jonghyun grunted and turned his back away from both Kibum and Jinki.

 

"Let him sleep for a while. He's tired." Jinki mouthed to Kibum.

And because Kibum is such a fabulous diva, he understands Jinki's mouthed words. He just raised his eyebrows and shrugged but turned to leave the two alone.

 

When Kibum left, Jinki back-hugged Jonghyun. Jonghyun takes Jinki's hand, kissed it slow and lovingly before intertwining their fingers and takes them close to his chest.

 

"Love you." Jinki tried talking again.

Jonghyun tilted his head to see his boyfriend.

"Don't try to talk, Jinki. Kiss me." He pouted his lips and nudged Jinki to kiss him.

 

After the kiss, he turned to hug Jinki properly. Jinki's hands are on his back and while his hand is on Jinki's head. Jonghyun leads Jinki's head closer to his chest and whispered.

"Thank you. I love you too, sooooo much. You know that right?"

Jinki nodded.

 

Knowing they have each other and feeling very satisfied, both succumbed to sleep once again.

 

 

A half hour later, a blond maknae entered the room. He smiled when he saw the loving scene in front of him.

And he takes a photo of the moment for him to remember.

 

 

He is the number one Jongyu shipper, after all.

 

 

 

______END_____