Why?

Scandals [DISCONTINUED]

Hey Guys!
I've been meaning to ask you this since I started doing my story but I don't know if you guys would take it seriously, or maybe take it even badly :/
But I just thought whatever, and I hope you guys actually take this seriously, 'cause it would mean alot!

Why won't you guys comment on my story?

Are you scared? 'Cause I actually feel really happy if you guys comment!

It sounds like I'm forcing you guys to comment but I'm not, I mean I noticed that you guys barely even comment! (for the people who commented I thank you for that :3)
And there are 40+ subscribers here (and unfortunately, 1 person unsubscribed :( ) So I was hoping for comments once in awhile.

It would actually be great that you guys would comment once in every chapter! But like I said, it's okay, I'm not forcing you to.
And comments usually make me MOTIVATED on writing more and updating more! So it's kind of a win-win situation for both of us.
And plus! I would actually like to hear your opinions on each chapter or what are your predictions! 'Cause isn't that what comments are all about?

And take note that I ACTUALLY work hard on every single chapter here! Heck my last chapter's longer than I usually do! :/ I even told you guys that I just ditch my homework and continue my story. Not even lying.

'Cause I kept feeling that I'm just making this story to no one. Like I even feel that no one isn't even reading my story :(

But guys... I thank you so much for subscribing! Even to the people who commented! It means alot! But it would mean more if you guys comment too! I'd be smiling from ear to ear! :)

And one last thing.
I decided that if you guys didn't comment or didn't even bother commenting even after reading this, I'll update slower or maybe not even continuing this anymore.
It would be hard for me 'cause I actually love doing this. But yeah, I think it's for the best.

-LostInTrack