Cheat.

Tears

He wakes up to an empty bed. As he wakes up, he wishes that he had stayed asleep. She had left, and he was now alone. It was his fault. Running a hand through his hair, he falls back onto his bed. Placing an arm where she would have slept, anger filled within him. It was his fault. He did it. He was the idiot. Getting up, he cleaned himself up. Without the will to even fix his hair, he leaves it like it is. She had always loved it like that. His knuckles bled from punching the mirror. He was disgusted with himself.

You're hopeless.

Reaching for his phone, he searched for the "Good Morning" text. There was none. Trying one more time, he pressed the green button. As it rang, he hoped she would answer. After three rings, he ended the call, afraid to what he would say if she had answered. His phone ended up flinging across the room. Burying his head into his arms, he ran through the memories of the night before.


She was supposed to be at her brother's place. Her friend had come over, looking for her. A while ago, Jimin showed interests in her friend. However, he couldn't break up with Min. He couldn't do it. Coming over that one day, they talked, and it just kind of happened. She caught them in the act. He didn't even know why he did it. Was it just pure attraction? She called his name, killing him each time.

"Jimin? Jimin? How can you do this to me? I can't believe you."


Exploding with regret, he threw things around, trashing his apartment.

"Why did I do it? I love you so much.."

Knowing that he had to get out, to work, he set foot outside. The beautiful air seemed damp, and even the birds were annoying today. He was afraid he was going to bump into her, what she would say. His feet led him to a place, their place. The pain hit him again as he reminisced the memories they spent here, the dance studio. A figure appeared from the darkness. It was her. When they locked eyes, they stared at each other, blank. She was sweating, and out of breath. She must have been dancing. However, a sudden look overtook her face. He knew this look. She was about to leave. As she started to gather her things, he ran over to her, grabbing her wrist. For the first time in her life, she flinched under his touch. Breaking away from him, she held her reddened wrist.

"Can we talk, please?", he pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about."

Tears started to fill their eyes. She looked away, and she bolted for the door. Jimin, acting just a bit faster, ran to the door, blocking it. He looked down as tears fell from his eyes. His heart hurt, and so did hers. Sliding down the door, he sat with his back to the door. Kneeling in front of her, he reached for her hand. She stood there with her silent tears rolling down the sides of her face.

"How can I ever make you forgive me?"

Sobs emitted from her, and she couldn't help it anymore. Before she even knew what happened, her hand flew across his face. The sting was visible, and he held up a hand to his face.

"I hate you. Stay away from me. You understand what that means, don't you? I'll spell it out for you. We are o-v-e-r. I guess that's what you wanted, right? Just waiting till the day I left so that you could spend your days with my friend. Classy, Park Jimin."

Each word stabbed his heart, and even more guilt and pain built up. Her tears were still running, and he knew that she was acting rash. That's all he could believe at the moment.

"I love you. Last night didn't mean anything to me. I promise. Please, it was a mistake. I can't believe that I hurt you. I love you so much. I can't bear to see you hurt."

"I don't think you do because if you did, I don't think you would have slept with her. I don't think you would hurt me. You don't love me. You only think you do, but you wanna know something? I love you. I loved you so much, but that's changed."

He stood up, abruptly, shaking his head.

"No. Don't say that."

"I don't love you! I don't love you!", she screamed.

He covered his ears, keeping his eyes shut. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing her shoulders, he pushed her towards him, crashing his lips onto hers. All his feelings spilled into the kiss as she hit him repeatedly. Finally being able to push him away, she moved out into the hall. He couldn't let it end like this. Running after her, he grabbed her, pulling her into his embrace. As her back faced him, he held her tightly. The tears came down harder, and he did his best to not falter.

"You've always been bad at lying. You know you love me. Please, I'll do anything. It was a mistake. I don't even know why I did it. Please."

She suddenly buried her head into his chest. She turned around, giving him a hug. Hope stirred inside of Jimin. Her lips reached up to his, but there was never any contact. As her lips brushed against his, she pushed him away, running. Jimin stood in the hall, heartbroken. He cried, shamelessly. Dropping to the floor, he abused it. When she got out of the building, she ducked behind a wall. Using a hand to cover due to her erratic breathing, she watched as Jimin chased her imaginary figure out into the city.

Goodbye, Jimin.