Started Off Weird

Changes at BigHit University

YOONGI'S POV

 "Haruman naege sigani itdamyeon (If only I had just one day)

dalkomhan ni  hyanggie chwihaeso" (I want to peacefully fall asleep)

*BANG (miss)

*BANG (hit)

My alarm decides that it was fine to go off this morning. I was planing on sleeping in today, since it was the first day back to school. I might be a fun person, but i'm just as human and not funny as any other person, whose not me, early in the morning. I wasn't able to go back to sleep so I got up and got ready for school. 

 

Blue wasn't my concept but the outfit looked good, so I chose to wear it and I gave my hair a little style to go with it. I live in a single dorm, so I don't have to worry about somebody rushing me to "hurry up or your gonna be late". I played the music on my phone and connected it to my Beats Headphones.

I locked the door as I left the dorm hall and walked to the main campus building to attend the student orientation.

On my way to there, I stopped by the Cafe and bought me an iced coffee.  I ordered ToGo since I was somewhat in a rush, but I honestly didnt' care. My friend though, would've had a fit if I was late, so I had to hurry.

"...ear" I heard something but didn't pay any attention to it because I was listening to my music.

"...ga bear" I took my headphones off to listen but didn't hear anything so I put my headphones back on and continued to walk.

I took off my headphones since I finally made it to the main building and walked up to the information board.

While looking for where the Freshmen were suppose to go I was interupted with yelling and screaming. I turned around and was met with a lot of girls hurdled around me and holding out what looked like gifts. I smiled and asked them who they were. They all started to scream again and pushed the gifts even further into my face. I find it kinda rude to ignore somebody when asked a question, but then I heard one girl wisper her name and I turned to her and asked her to repeat it. She answered with "Mary". I noticed she was holding a box in her hand and asked her if it was for me. She said yes. I then asked her what was inside of the box and she said "fried donuts with milk chocolate filling. I thanked her and took the box. The other girls started throwing their names at me, so I told them that I was busy and needed to get somewhere.

I went back to looking for where I was suppose to go and finally found out. So, I started to walk in that direction.

"...GA BEAR" I hear that noise from earlier again so I slowed down my pace just incase I hear it again and I regreted it when I fully heard it.

"SUGA BEAR" Oh no.

I try to walk faster but of course it didn't work if you new who I was dealing with. My best friend Namjoon runs up to me trying to hug me while looking the most fashionable I've ever seen him.

But I believe I have the right to find something wrong with this picture.

Because, if you have a friend who tells you what to do and one of those things is to "don't be late" and they show up later than you, what type of person does that make me.

"Don't call me Suga Bear"

"Why?"

"I reeeeally want you to think about why"

"Really, I don't know why"

"NAMJOON"

"Okaaay i'm sorry that I was late..."

"Nam"

"But it wasn't my fault. My alarm didn't go off so I had to rush, but then I realized that I forgot to lock the door so I had to go all the way back..."

"Nam"

"and then I saw you leave the Cafe on my way back so I called after you but you couldn't hear me..."

"Nam"

"and then you were surrounded by girls and..."

"NAMJOON"

"What?"

"I accept your apology, all I wanted was for you to noticed what you did since you always rush me but this time you were the one late. And I couldn't hear you earlier because I was wearing headphones and... I really don't have an answer about the girls, but anyway I accpet your apology so shutup because we need to hurry before we're really late."

"Okay"

 

~ 5 minutes later ~

Namjoon and I finally made it to the freshmen section of the auditorium. The dean of the school was speaking to us about what to expect in college life and how college is on a completely different level than high school and that we should take this new life more seriously and blah blah blah. She then introduced the student representative to say a couple of words to us. He kinda lowered the stress on most of us by telling us the things that we wanted to hear but some of the other students looked like they were about to cry. 

All of us should've got our classes, if not, in the next few days, so we were dismissed back to our dorms.

Namjoon was falling asleep during the program so I had to wake him up to let him know that we were dismissed.

I walk Joonie back to his dorm since he was tired. I felt bad for him. He woke up late and then had to rush here. He was most likely tired.

On my way back to my dorm I realized I hadn't put the garbage out for the day. The garbage boy comes around to pick it up every Thursday, so I had to rush to my room to set it out. 

As soon as I get there, I see him only a couple of rooms down, so I hurry and run into my room and throw all of my trash away and when get back to my door he had just made it too. I smile to him and sincerely apologized for beging late. The boy said whatever, took my trash, and completely ignored me, continuing his work. I apologized again and went back into my room to rest up before going back out tonight for a party that me and Joonie was invited to.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sooo, I sincerely apologize for the very long wait. But how was the first chapter. Also please comment and let me know how the story is moving along. Like is it too fast or too slow or just perfect, things like that. I will be busy though, I know for sure through this week 09/08/2014 - 09/13/14. I don't know how next week will go but I will try to update by the end of it. XOXOXO ;D