1-2

prove

to celebrate mix&match 1st episode i update the story ^^

***

“annyeong haseyo!” greet team b together to the other YG fam members at the backstage and bow to the other too.

Hanbin trying to smile. He’s excited for the soundcheck party and the concert tomorrow but feel a bit sorrow in his heart at the same time. Hanbin sit next to his lovely hyung, bobby. “hyong! I really excited with the soundcheck party and the concert tomorrow! Whoooaaa!” shout dongdong makes all of the YG family giggling heard his words and look at them. “ah…mianhe…my voice…” dongdong apologize and bowing too. Other team b members just giggling to dongdong.

“ya! Me too! I cant wait to meet our fans! Oh………………………we have a fans already right?” said bobby makes the other laugh. Hanbin just smirk, ‘fans…’ replaying in his mind.

Not too far from team b’s place, hayi keep looking to hanbin. Hayi look at him intensively. “is he okay?” hayi ask herself while still look in to hanbin.

“we will start the soundcheck in 3 hours. So you all can have a chit-chat with the other and we serve you a variety foods and beverages there.” Announce YG crew stage and pointed to the table full of foods and beverages.

Hayi, soohyun, and chanhyuk going straight to get some foods. Then mino, seunghoon, bobby, dongdong, bom and dara already surrounding the table full of foods. They all chit-chat and laughing together.

“hayi-yaaaa…” call seunghoon while walk close to hayi and stand next to hayi.

“ne, seunghoon oppa…”

“it’s just me or you also realize about…”

“about?”

“hanbin. Look at him. Is he okay?” said seunghoon and look at hanbin’s condition.

“I don’t know, oppa…” said hayi and look in to hanbin too.

“bobby told me that he called you last night. Is it true?”

“ne, oppa. Why bobby oppa knew about it?”

“bobby picked hanbin up last night for going back to dorm. Hanbin refused. But bobby forced him. So…yeah. When hanbin called you, bobby eavesdrop your conversation…”

“aahhh…”

Hayi look in to hanbin who still sit while just look in to yoyo, junhoe and jinhwan joking around.

“hayi-ya…” call bobby already stand next to hayi.

“oh, bobby oppa. Annyeong…”

“annyeong, hayi-ya…hhmmm about hanbin… can you talk to him? We all worry about him…”

“okay, oppa. I will help you…”

“kamsahamnida, hayi-yaaa…” hayi just answer with a smile. Then hayi approach soohyun & chanhyuk who still choose their food.

“soohyun-aa, chanhyuk-aaa. I’ll go first, yup…”

“oookaayyy” said soohyun & chanhyuk together.

Hayi approach hanbin and carrying some foods in her hands. Hanbin see hayi walk straight to his place and carrying a lot of foods, he help her carrying some foods then place it in to table in front of hanbin’s place. Hayi then sit next to hanbin. Hayi analyze hanbin from head to toe. Hanbin just look in to the foods blankly.

“hanbin-a…” hayi call hanbin. Hanbin realize then look in to hayi blankly.

“hanbin-a… you hungry? I brought some foods for you. Please, eat it. You look like a zombie. Really. Eat it…”

“I’m not hungry. I will eat it later. Is it okay?”

“not okay. That’s a no no, hanbin-aaa… please eat. Looks at winner oppa and your team b’s friends, they all worry about you.”

Then hanbin looks in to winner and the other team b’s member. All of winner look at him with a sad smile and worry face, so team b too. Except bobby, he’s smiling bunny to hanbin. Then hanbin look in to hayi again.

“see?”

“…” hanbin still look in to hayi, deeply.

“last night you wanna meet me. Now, we are meet. What story you wanna tell me? I listen to you…” said hayi and smiling to make hanbin believe in her.

Hanbin just in silent. Hayi still waiting hanbin to talk with her.

5 minutes later.

“hanbin-aaa…” call hayi. After hayi call him, hanbin look in to hayi.

“just tell me anything hanbin-aaa…”

“hayi-yaaa…mianhe…I shouldn’t tell you this. It’s just makes me look weak. Don’t pity on me. I can keep it myself. Just don’t worry about me. You’re too much worry about me…”

“hanbin-aaaaa…just tell me then I’m not worry again. Youre not weak, hanbin-aaa. Sometimes people needs to tell their story to the other. With the person you trust. You can trust me. For what? For decrease the pressure. People will support you, no matter what…”

“I cant hayi-yaaa…”

Hayi stand up, and leave him alone. Hayi going to toilet. Soohyun follow her.

“hayi eonnie…”

“soohyun-ah…what should I do?”

“I don’t know, eonnie…”

Hayi take a deep breath and see her reflection in the mirror.

“I shouldn’t give up right? I must keep make him better right? Friend will help another friend right? We are family right?”

“ne, eonnie. You right. Fighting eonnie! I will praying for you from a far. Okay? Fighting!”

“thank you soohyun-aaaaaahhh…” hayi hug soohyun. Then they both back to the waiting room.

Hayi going to sit next to hanbin again. She throw a smile to hanbin. Make hanbin confuse then he smile a bit.

“Friend will help another friend right? We are family right?”

Hanbin just look in to hayi confuse.

“youre my friend right? We are family right? We are YG family. I will help you. Can I help you, sir?” said hayi with a big smile, sincere smile.

“I cant hayi-ya. I can keep it myself, don’t worry. Okay?”

“okay. I wont worry about you. But…what are you worry about? Just tell me…”

“people…”

“what kind of people?”

“…”

“hanbin-aaaa…just remember that we all, YG family are supporting you. So don’t worry about it. People out there? Negative things just make it for your motivation. Prove them wrong. Youre a good boy. Positive things it make you grateful. PSY oppa, bigbang oppa, 2ne1 eonnie, epik high oppa, winner oppa, me, and soohyun-chanhyuk here, always support you. Give some motivation for you. Just not for you, the other team b too. Don’t worry. We are YG family, the family you can trust all the way. Jiyong oppa, epik high oppa, winner oppa are take care of you…right?”

“hhhmmm…” hanbin smile a bit. Look in to hayi. Deeply.

“bigbang oppa, all of them, give you motivation and stage perform lesson. Epik high, and masta wu oppa take care of you when you join show me the money 3. Hyejung eonnie and haru close with you. Winner oppa still playing around with you and team b. mino oppa teach and told you about rap, underground rap. Winner oppa and team b are in the good terms. You playing around a lot. Hanging around together. Still playing chicken fight together. Youre loved by the other. Cheer up, kim hanbin!”

“hayi-ya…”

“prove the haters wrong. haters gonna hate, hanbin. But, we are YG family, your family, and your fans still love you. Hanbin-aaa. Fighting!” hanbin feel touch from hayi’s motivation. His tears falling. Hayi wipe his tears. She smile to him. Sincere smile.

“eat the foods, now. You needs energy for soundcheck today. Eat all. I’ll eat mine. I’m going to sit next to soohyun. Is it okay? Eat the foods! I will watch you from there. If you wont eat, I will call winner oppa and team b for punch you. Arasso?”

“hhhmmm…kamsahamnida, hayi-ya…”

Hayi just smiling to him. And going off to sit next to soohyun. Hanbin start to eat slowly. He just realize that he’s very hungry. He haven’t eat properly yesterday.

 

 

 

p.s. i update this story while stream to mix&match special program 30 minutes before 1st ep of mix&match. so much feels today, like seriously. YG will release our OT6's song - wait for me. it said the last song from OT6. then mix&match 1st ep with 30 minutes mix&match special program. then bobby went to nona9on party. so much feels, so much drama. let's pray together for OT6. dont hate the new 3 trainees. new 3 trainees also have a same dream like our boys. pray for the better. fighting!