The Sweet Slayer and His Tough Target

Sweet Slayer

 

A/N: Sharp objects mentioned! Just a warnin' ;3 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All it took was a quick cut to the throat and a rag to stop the blood from making things more messy to kill his victim. He made an effort to only memorize his target's face and appearance, but NEVER the name. 

It was safer that way. If he were ever caught, which was highly impossible, he wouldn't be able to say who he'd killed because... Hell, even HE didn't know! Plus it made his job a whole lot easier and got rid of that guilt thing. 

Pesky feeling, guilt was. It liked to get in the way of things, and Oh Sehun could simply NOT let that happen. Not with HIS boss. Speak of the devil, the man or woman--he didn't know, contacted him. His earpiece buzzed and a mixed up voice slithered its way into his ear. 

"Buzz. Oh Sehun, what is your status, over?"

"I have eliminated the victim and have cleaned the wound so it is not obvious. What is plan now, over?"

"Buzz. Now the plan is to haul your skinny out of that mansion! Hurry up and don't get caught!, over."

Sehun chuckled to himself. His boss always made sure to beat that into his head.

Don't get caught. 

Getting caught in his job meant death. Sehun found it ironic that the if the killer messed up, his own job is what backfires on him and ends his life. 

Funny how death can even out the balance that is usually tipped in favor of him. 

"Understood. I will now proceed to haul my out of here, over." 

He smiled as he heard his boss chuckle. 

"Buzz. Huhuhuh... You sarcastic brat... End of transmission. You have 15 minutes to get back. Good luck, over." 

The signal faded and the buzzing in Sehun's earpiece was gone. The lanky boy stood up from his previous crouched position and stretched. He admired his work.

The man at his feet had a small but very deep cut at the spot where the jaw meets the neck. It was so expertly done and cleaned that it looked, to the untrained and inexperienced eye, to be a minor cut. He appeared to just be sleeping at his desk. 

Sehun knew the man was far from sleeping; in fact, he'd never wake up. Poor devil. The slayer often wondered why exactly these people needed to be eliminated. 

But wondering about reasons victims were killed was not his job. His job was to get in, kill, and get out, all in complete and utter silence. And he did his job well. The one twist that made him different was that he kept it clean, and always treated the victim very well before their imminent doom and death. 

Sehun cleaned his knife with his handkerchief and slid it back into its designated sheath. He had a lot of sheaths holding all kinds of knives, needles, and even scissors for those occasions where he needed them, not for killing necessarily. 

He wasn't one to use drugs to kill. He liked to keep it old fashioned. It's not like a cut wound can be tracked. Sehun dusted off his tight and completely black outfit, making sure to leave no trace that his presence had been there. He double checked that his gloves were on tight and hopped out the window from whence he had entered, closing it quietly. 

He looked out over all of the building tops in the area he was in. He liked the view, with the sun setting in the background, giving the buildings a honey like glow, but he needed to get going. He knew enough about this target to know that he was one who was important enough to be checked on frequently. He ran and jumped from building to building, heading towards an unlit up part of town. The entire alleyway he was heading towards was completely dark and had gates blocking anyone from entering it via the ground. 

Once he reached the alley, he slid down one of the buildings and landed stealthily on all fours, much like a cat, on the ground. He breathed slowly and quietly, checking to see he wasn't noticed before crawling forward to a small door in the ground. 

He opened it and slid into the room below, closing the door as quietly as possible. He pressed a button; a wall split, revealing two doors that opened up into a larger room. The room was plain with grey steel walls, adorned only with cases filled with weapons. The plaques read DISPLAY ONLY, but Sehun knew better than that. Those weapons were for emergencies, in case any unknown person  entered the base. 

Sehun sighed with relief. He had made it back to Base 94 safely. He walked into the larger room and took off his mask, tucking it into another pouch. An intercom buzzed and a voice spoke quietly and softly,

"Oh Sehun, please report to the boss immediately, over." 

Sehun nodded, as if to acknowledge a person's existence when there was nobody, and strode over to a set of two wooden doors. He opened them to reveal a large black screen with a seat in front of it. He walked up and sat down with his hands folded respectfully. 

Once he sat, the screen switched on; an image of a person wearing dragon mask was shown. The voice that was on the intercom spoke again; it was the same voice that told him his orders on all his missions--his boss's voice. But not the boss's real voice; a computer altered it for security reasons. 

"Oh Sehun. You killed the target successfully, correct?"

Sehun straightened his back and nodded. 

"The target was killed silently and with minimal wounds and zero blood." 

Another nod.

"The target's surroundings were left with no trace that my presence was there." 

Yet another nod, then the figure finally spoke. 

" Good work Oh Sehun. Your final victim will be assigned to you tomorrow. You may do what you need to until then. Report back at 06:00, over." 

Sehun stood and bowed respectfully.

"Understood." 

The screen switched off, leaving the room in it's usual darkness. Sehun walked calmly out of the room and shut the door. He breathed a long sigh before heading to his designated area which most call their bedroom. He didn't bother to change clothes since he would be assigned his final victim in 8 hours. He flung open the doors to his room and smiled. 

His room was where he felt at home. Pictures of him and his fathers littered the walls. He felt comforted by them. He laid back on his bed and closed his eyes. Best get some rest before going out again. He didn't need anything for the next job other than what he already had. He sank back into his pillow and drifted off into a shallow sleep. 
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

A kind, low voice woke him up from his slumber. ".... up. Sehun wake up. It is time to get your last victim assigned to you. We love you, over." 

Sehun smiled as he opened his eyes. His parents had recorded the message that alerted him of his first target and the message that alerted him of his last target. Hearing their voices struck an emotional chord in his heart. Hearing them meant he'd see them again soon. 

As his mood rose, so did he. He walked to the same room he went to and was greeted by the same person in a dragon mask. He sat in the chair once again, back straighter than ever to show he was ready. The person cleared their throat before speaking. 

"Ahem. Oh Sehun. Your final mission is today. Your mission is to eliminate the target named Luhan. He is a man about four years older than you. A picture will be sent to your device. Memorize his appearance. Kill him by twelve hours from now, over." 

Sehun nodded, a bit taken aback by how much time they gave him. The person spoke again, startling the thinking lad. 

"You may wonder why so much time? It's your last mission you must perform for us, so you must do it well. Also, your habit of politeness before elimination must be.... considered. Any other questions, over.?"

Sehun thought for a moment, then opened his mouth. 

"Ah, yes. I do understand that my habit can create a delay with the elimination, but giving me an entire day to do the job is a little..." 

The voice cut his thought off.

"This mission is special. Giving extra time is simply one way of us saying thank you for your excellent work. You will be paid for all your successful eliminations after you complete this one. Any other questions, over.?"

"Yes... If by chance... I do not succeed.. Maybe I can't kill the target or I am caught, what happens?" 

The image paused and the line went silent for a while. After a few minutes, the voice spoke again, but this time, dangerously low, with threatening tone. 

"Should you fail to kill the target, you will need to succeed at killing five more before you can see your parents and live normally. If you are caught... Well, you know the drill. Is that clear, over.?"

Sehun nodded, feeling small and humbled. 

"Good. Now, you will commence your last mission, starting-- now, over."

With that, Sehun leapt to his feet and glided out of the room, as gracefully as a feline with a  significant desire to hunt. He unlatched the door that lead outside and closed it once his feet struck the ground. He glanced at his device glowing in one of his pouches. He stared at the screen. 

The screen of the device showed four different pictures of his target. One from the from, one from the back, and two from the sides. He swiped his finger across the screen to display four more pictures of the same angles, but this time it was of his target's face. 

'He is not bad looking.... Tch... Did  my boss give me extra time because they thought I couldn't kill a beautiful creature like this?' 

Sehun glanced at the time. Six fifteen. He had eleven hours and fourth five minutes to eliminate this delicate creature. 'Why do I keep saying he's a creature? He's a human being with very nice features... Get it together Oh Sehun. You have a job to do.' 

Sehun smirked to himself, ideas forming in his mind. Maybe he could have a little fun with this last target. 

He was, after all, a young man. his job did not exemplify him from the usual of average men. 

Perhaps play a few games? Or maybe... Seduce them? All, of course, to calm them down and to be polite before they die. Sehun checked his pockets to see if his restraining ropes and handcuffs were still there. He smiled. 


They had been untouched. 


Perfect. 


He jumped up and against the walls of the two building forming the dark alleyway, maneuvering up until he reached the roof. He muttered into his device," location of target, over."

A few seconds later, a map was displayed on the screen with a route highlighted to show the way to his victim's whereabouts. He jumped off towards the destination, groaning as he realized it would take him a larger amount of time than he had originally planned.

-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

It took him an hour to get halfway to the man's location. He ate some street food and took a rest in front if some unused building. He started his journey once more, leaping from building to building. It took him another hour and a half to get within 50 meters of his target's location. He crouched, panting for breath on the top of a building. 

He stared at the apartment complex that his victim was apparently in. A fancy structure, not for those of little money. Sehun raised an eyebrow. 'Maybe I could get some cash out of this guy... That's be nice...' 

Sehun sat in the edge of a roof, kicking his legs back and forth. He didn't need to kill the man immediately. He sat there thinking of how he would execute his mission. He grinned at his own morbid pun. 

His attention was redirected to the apartment that his target was in, as a light switched on. He watched as the silhouette of his victim sit up in his bed and stretch. Sehun almost forgot that it was still the early morning, 8:45 to be exact. 

Sehun thought it was pretty late to wake up, especially IF the target was an important person. He watched the silhouette walk around, bending down every now and then to ,what Sehun could only guess, pick up clothes. Sehun sat, content to stalk the guy through the window without a care in the world; that is, until he saw a security camera outside the man's window. 

Sehun groaned. He hated it when people actually bothered to be cautious. This meant he'd need to disable the camera, but only for a few seconds for maximum stealth and secrecy precautions. He fished through his pockets, trying to locate his device that messed with the electricity in cameras for such occasions as this. Once he found it, he attached it to his forearm, making it easily accessible. 

He needed to move swiftly now, and it was perfect timing since it appeared the man was finished dressing. The target proceeded to sit down at a desk partially next to the window, probably to do some paper work. The camera was trained on the window; it didn't look like it was the type to move around thankfully. Sehun leapt across a few building so that he was closer to his desired window. 

Once he was close enough, he slid down the building opposite till he was sitting on a window sill across from his target's. He raised his forearm, preparing to activate his device. The gadget would give him 5 seconds to jump into the apartment before the camera would start working again. To anyone keeping an eye on the camera, it would show a bird running into the camera then falling. Sehun often marveled at the ingenious way of covering up what really happened. He hovered his finger over the button, breathing in slowly then out. 

He hit the button and jumped.


He counted in his head as he fumbled with the window latch. 


2 seconds had gone by.


Cursing inwardly, he eventually whipped out a hot knife to open the window and flung himself into the room. Not the most secretive entrance, but the man actually didn't notice him. He was listening to music with huge headphones, apparently loud enough to which he didn't hear Sehun come into his room. Sehun thanked everything in sky that he wasn't noticed as he gently closed the window. 

He moved stealthily on all fours until he was behind his target. He glanced at the time. 9 now. He had nine hours left. 'Still plenty of time to mess around with this guy...' 

He contemplated on how to kill this man. He could just do it quick and easy with a simple cut and stab, but he felt like that wouldn't be fun. Should he do a cliché move like knocking him out then questioning him, making him beg for his life, even though he would lose it anyway? 

Sehun almost laughed at the thought. The cheesiness made him want to gag. Maybe restraints would be the order of the day... Sehun grinned evilly. He wasn't one who was prone to sadism, but a little couldn't hurt, right? He opened a pouch that wrapped around his leg silently.

A good five feet of rope uncoiled into his hands. It was thin, but very strong black rope that he wove himself. He was eager to use it since an opportunity to do so hadn't presented itself until now. He took out a handkerchief with a little sedative infused in it to relax the victim. 

He snuck up stealthily, hesitating. If he remembered correctly, he was to wrap the drugged cloth in front of the nose and mouth. He crouched directly behind the chair and struck, wrapping the cloth around the unsuspecting man's face. 

As he expected, the man started, flailing his arms in a vain attempt to find the perpetrator. Sehun struggled to hold his head in place, tightening his grip. The man tried yelling, but the drug took ahold of his senses. He slumped back into the chair, eyes heavily lidded and was breathing slowly. 


Sehun swiftly removed the cloth once he knew the victim was sedated and wrapped the rope around his arms, hands, legs, and chest, securing it with a few tight knots. He smiled underneath his mask as the man's head lolled to one side, his mouth parted slightly, showing pearly white teeth.  Sehun finally got a good look at his soon-to-be-dead victim.

The guy looked no more than twenty five, with large light brown eyes and pretty much a doll face; well, it would have been if he wasn't slightly drugged. Sehun counted from sixty down to five, the last five seconds he lifted his knife up to the victim's throat, silently warning him not to scream. Once the man came back to his senses fully, he stared at Sehun, anger in his eyes. 

"What are you intending on doing to me.... I don't have any money here," he smirked at this as Sehun sighed, " and any cards I have.... Are not here as well." 

Sehun narrowed his eyes, as it was blatantly obvious that the last phrase was a lie. He pressed the knife forward, almost enough to cut the skin. The man flinched, but didn't move. 

"Don't believe me huh? Then .....you aren't here for money......What DO you want..?" 

Sehun glanced around, searching for cameras or listening devices. The man's chuckle was strained, the knife restricting his throat from much movement. 

"What, you think I bug my own apartment?! Who do you think I am?!" 

Sehun grimaced. He hated it when his mistakes were obvious. He decided it was safe to speak. 

"Why would I tell you my intent? You're more stupid than I thought... Tch. You are going to cooperate, then MAYBE I'll tell you why I'm here." 

The man flinched and turned his head away as Sehun pressed the blade onto his neck. 

"Looks like you haven't been out much, your neck isn't even marked... Busy work life take up your time? Can't have any fun?"  

The man shivered at his words, clearly creeped out by them. He muttered," the hell..." 

Sehun was curious as to what he was going to say. He smirked and titled his head to one side coyly, taunting the man in a low voice. 

"What... 'The hell' ?Tsk tsk profanities are very uncivil of you~"

"Uncivil?! THEN WHAT YOU'RE D-" the man coughed as Sehun pressed the blade against his throat again, drawing a little blood with a shallow scratch. The man whispered," then what you're doing IS civil?! What is WRONG with you?!" 

Sehun smiled, advancing slowly upon the man. He wasn't bad looking actually; he was pretty damn spot on to his ideal person. He kept the pressure even on the knife, standing in between the man's legs. Weirdly enough, the man seemed to relax a little, irritation replacing the anger that was in his eyes. 

"Oh, so your a with really creepy es?! Why-" 

Sehun silenced him with more pressure on the knife, moving it so that he wouldn't deepen the cut to be fatal, yet. He leaned forward, face to face with his target. 

"No, I WILL tell you I have no intent on you. That would be very unclean of me, and my oh my, how RUDE!" Sehun made a face of disgust. Maybe the way he was going about this wasn't as POLITE as his previous killings, but he certainly wouldn't do something so utterly VILE.  He has a few morals, and not people was one of them. 

The man spoke against the blade again, his voice quivering slightly. 

"Then if you don't want money, and you don't want to me, ...... Then what. Do. You. Want?!" he groaned. 

Sehun maneuvered himself until he was straddling the man's lap. He double checked that there still were no cameras and slid off his mask. He breathed in deeply, exhaling slowly as he smiled. The man froze, eyes wide as he studied Sehun's face. The assassin's smile changed into a confident smirk and raised an eyebrow. He spoke in a low... Seductive voice.

"Ahh.... So you're like that too, huh...? What. You find your intruder attractive?" He traced his free hand down the side of his victim's face, causing him to shiver with eyes wide. 

' it.'

Sehun leered at him,

"Well isn't that a surprise. There aren't many people like you...you know. Wouldn't it be interesting," he slid his finger down the man's cheek and under his neck, feeling his heartbeat race under the touch," if I told you..," he leaned in closer, inches away from the man's now blushing face. 

He smiled.

"If I was the same way?" 

Their lips crashed together, successfully muffling the victim's surprised squeak. The man groaned aloud, letting Sehun intrude his mouth with his own tongue. Sehun liked the taste of the target's mouth. It was sweet, much like that sugary substance the people in America called cotton candy. He growled, biting down on the other's bottom lip. The man groaned louder but whined as Sehun pressed the blade against his neck again to keep him quiet. 

Sehun pulled back for air, breathing lightly as he moved to the man's neck, biting it as he warned, 

"If you're loud, there will be consequences...." 

The man panted in response as Sehun moved his way up to the place under the ear, nipping at his roughly. The killer was enjoying this, maybe a bit too much, but who the hell cared?!  Having someone under your complete control and at your mercy was pretty exciting to Sehun. He also hadn't gotten much action with his job, so this release of was most welcome. 

He bit under the ear one last time before moving down the man's jawline, trailing bites down to where his neck connected with his body. He bit the man's collar bone, drawing out another restrained moan. The victim strained against the rope, pulling up against it where his hands were. 

"Let.... Me go..." He panted. 

Sehun growled and bit harder in response, causing the man to bit his lip to restrain a long drawn out groan. Sehun released the skin and hovered his face in front of his victims, grinning with lust twinkling in his eyes. 

"But... Letting you go would take out the fun~," he purred. 

The man whined," Th-then at least," he gulped as best he could against the knife," at least put the knife down. It makes this," he gestured with his hands the best he could," a LOT more difficult..." 

Sehun narrowed his eyes, studying the man's face. The victim grimaced, trying to smile. 

"If you're wondering that I'll scream for help, then you're mistaken. I've given up on the fact," 
he paused as Sehun stared at him,
" that I'll be saved," 
he smiled and leaned his head forward,
" plus...,"
 his lips grazed Sehun's as he whispered,
" I'm enjoying this.." 

He closed the gap between them, leaning forward and pressing his lips gently but firmly on Sehun's. The killer smiled into the kiss as he knew he had the man wrapped around his finger. He even dared to sheath his knife to have two free hands. The victim hummed in approval, rewarding him with a soft bite on his lower lip. 

Sehun ran his hands down the sides of his victim's face, neck, then trailed them down sides to his hips, playing with the hem of his shirt. The target shivered at his touch, a groan struggling to fall from his lips with Sehun's pressing against them. The killer sighed, pulling away again as he realized he could get nowhere when the rope tied around his target's waist. The lad frowned at the loss of touch. 

"What...?" 

Sehun smirked as he loosened the bonds, sliding the knife out of its case, returning it to its original spot at the victim's neck. 

"Now... We wouldn't want you to try and escape, now would we~?" 

The victim grimaced. 

"I'm getting very tired of this knife," he complained, straining to get away from the object. 

Sehun smiled through gritted teeth as he untied his victims waist. 

"Just be patient and it'll be gone soon enough." 

That was a lie. That knife, or some other one, would be bound to show up again once he was done with his fun. It saddened him a little to know the man would be dead before late evening. He had never developed any type of relation to any of his victims;   all except for this one, considering he was making out with him. 

The target tensed up, as if he sensed that Sehun was lying, but was distracted by his own groan as the assassin slid his hand underneath his shirt, tracing delicate patterns into his skin. As promised, the knife was sheathed again. Sehun leaned forward as close as he could get to the other's face without touching him, his lips less than millimeters from the victim's. He liked being so close that if he moved wrong, they would kiss. 

The target sighed impatiently and tried to lean forward and close the gap in between them, but Sehun sat up as the other leaned forward, keeping the distance but at a different position. He smiled.

"If you want something, you need to be patient," he trailed his other hand up the victim's side, tugging the shirt up with it then letting it fall as he placed his hand on the back of the other's neck possessively," and wait for what you want." After a minute of them sitting there, completely still, Sehun moved forward to connect their lips once again. He slid his hand from underneath the target's shirt and wrapped his arms around his neck, deepening their connection. 

The target gasped at the change in position, straining even more at the bonds tied around his hands, wanting to be able to move them. He broke the kiss by turning his head to speak, but moaned softly instead as Sehun took that chance to attack the other untouched side of his neck. 

Sehun knew that he could release the other's hands and it wouldn't be a problem, but he liked the idea if the man still being helpless. 

"Ugg.... Untie....... My- ng.... My hands........ P-please- gahh.." 

Sehun bit his neck hard, almost drawing blood at the last word. The victim begging him to release him was a huge turn in Sehun's mind, so he couldn't help but release the man's hands. 

It was the best and worst decision he had made the entire time. 

The best part was that the man knew EXACTLY how to use his hands. 'Like DAMN he's good....' The boy rubbed his wrists for a few seconds before exploring Sehun's torso with his delicate hands. Wherever he touched made Sehun shiver with pure lust. The victim traced patterns in Sehun's lips before kissing and biting them. The bad part was the killer was getting lost in the other's touch, so much so that he was losing concentration on his actual purpose of coming here. 

'Maybe I could let him go.... Just knock him out then leave, saying I was almost caught and had to abandon the mission...' 

He had been forced to do that before. Right when he was about to kill a few of his victims, SOMEONE would manage to ruin his plan, forcing him to run. His boss had understood and not made a big deal about it before, but would they this time? 

'No way... They gave me twelve hours to do this. No excuses..... '

Then another thought slid into his mind......Maybe he could run...

No. He had to kill this man. He didn't even know him! Hell, he'd forgotten his name already and he knew nothing about him other than his appearance and voice. 

Sehun was snapped out of his revery as two hands grabbed the back of his head, pushing it to the side. Before he knew what was going on, teeth sank into his skin; hardly a scratch but enough to surprise him. He forced back a yelp of surprise. The victim smiled against his skin as he released his neck, breathing against his skin lightly, making him shudder. 

"Heh.... Now you know what it feels like..... Feels odd, huh? Feels different...." 

"It feels .... good.....," Sehun breathed. 

The other man smiled and took the hint, trailing bites and kisses down his neck then up back to his jawline. Sehun muffled a moan with his own hand. This guy was good, dangerously so. 

Sehun felt both hands leave the back of his head, traveling down his back. Sehun growled and swung his face back to look at the other man's. He studied his eyes, watching their indescribable beauty as they stared back at him. He closed his eyes, connecting their lips one more time; this kiss was extremely gentle and soft, unlike any of their other passionate ones. Their tongues dances, hands roamed, and hips swayed. He felt his lower region feel tight and knew he was going too far. A quick glance at the other man confirmed his suspicions; he had the same 'issue' . 

Sehun pulled away from the man and shifted off of his lap, re-tying him up. He immediately regretted all he had done for the past.... he glanced at his time...'! It was two already?! ' four hours. The worst part was the look the man gave him once he stood up. 

It was a look of sadness, defeat, and realization. 

"You didn't come here for money.... You didn't come here for .... You didn't come for any of that. You came to kill me....." The man sighed sadly. "After you denied the other options, I guessed that much. But when you advanced on me, I wanted to believe you wouldn't..... But, that knife," he nodded at the sharp weapon in Sehun's slightly shaky hand," isn't for cutting these ropes... It's for something else..." 

Sehun had never felt this bad for killing anyone or anything before. He had literally just intruded into this man's apartment, touched and kissed him, then pulled out a knife to end this time. He gritted his teeth. He HAD to do it.... He must.... 

A few tears fell from his eyes as he looked away as the man spoke.

"Look... Whatever you're going to do... Please make it quick... I know painless isn't an option." At this, he laughed bitterly. 

Sehun gritted his teeth, speaking his usual phrase in an unusually shaky voice. 

"I apologize for this inconvenience... Please rest easy...." 

He pulled back his arm, steadying the blade. He whispered,

"I'm so sorry..."

And struck. 

 

-------------------------------------

A/N: What the actual fudge nuggets have I written..?! ;A; Ahvdbkbstjowqivcnofwvkb.....

Um yeah, I'm evil I know >.< 

This... Turned out to be WAY darker than I intended it to be •_• sorry 'bout that... 

I swear I'm sane in the real world ;u; 

......

Maybe... I mean........


I AM writing fiction about real people...>_> 

 

Haha... I also find it funny that all they did was kiss... And touch a lil...... Wtf >_> so much lead up for so little.....

 


This is my first one shot so please understand any screw ups >~< 


Yeah...

 

Oh and I finally realized "Sweet Slayer" could be a title about some person killing candy or something...... XDDD NOT WHAT I INTENDED BUT WHATEVER //flips table 

 

*cough cough*  possible  *cough* Sequel *cough cough* and /or alternate *cough cough* ending *violent cough*

•.•

Yup...

Sooo possible POSSIBLE 2shotor3shot :3 


Thanks for reading..?

 

Bye bye! 

 

 

 

 

What.

 

 

 


Oh please please PLEASE comment your thoughts! They mean a lot ^_^

 

Any suggestions are awesome as well!!!

 

 

•3•

 

 

 

 


Okay BYE STALKER. *slams window closed*