SECTRET

SECRET

They don't know if it is true love, but it feels that way, maybe it was the way they communicated whit each other whit their eyes, words left over, because whit just one look they already knew what thae other was thinking, maybe bacause the way they made up stupid excuses like "I'll fix your mic" or "your tie is loose, I'll fix it for you", only to be whit him, even just for a few seconds.

Maybe Kyungsoo was jealous of the girl Jongin has to kiss for the drama, its just imposible to think that someone who is not him is going taste those lips that belongs to Kyungsoo, not just a random actress.

The guys are realizing that something is happening between them, perhaps because they never separated from each other and are always looking at each other ignoring the others, they are in their own world, and in their world there are only the tow of them.

The truth is they are inlove and they are not ashamed of it, but imagne the scandal that would be if any of them mentioned infront of the cameras, and I know what you're thinking "thay are so obvious" but people are speculating things and is better that way, it's more fun to hide behind the scenes just for a kiss, and then return as if nothing had happened.

The best part of the day was when they came home, where they shered room and sometimes shared a bed. Anything was better than take a shower and then curl up in bed, Jongin loves kyungsoo to hide in his head in his neck, and Kyungsoo loves sleeping breathing the intoxicating scent of Jongin, his Jongin.

The next mornig, the same routine, they don't care if every day was the same, while they could keep their relationship, everything would be fine, they don't care to pretend infront of the cameras, of course someday people will realize about everything, they will have to admit it, but until that happens, they have no problem in keeping their little secret.