— CHEATSHEET + APPLICATION

korea's next top model cycle 6 — application is open !

POSTER IMAGE

                                   +

 

TURN IN

 

CHEAT SHEET

 

01Ulzzangs and models as face claim only ! Stay away from cute ulzzangs, I want classy girls with fierce attitude ! Jung Minhee and Park Sora are a good example of what I would love to see, so if you want to use them go ahead, I recommend ! For models, Zhang Xin Yuan is the epitome of perfection too. See these galleries 1 2 3 4


02This is Korea's Next Top Model, so I expect them all to be Korean ! They don't need to be full Korean though.


03Don't mess the application ! You can use old applications, I couldn't care less, just make sure everything fits this concept.


04Quality over quantity ! If I wanted you to write a full essay I would say so, but I don't want to. Don't give me 5 lines in your personality either ! I want to understand your character, because I will write about her.


05I will be accepting 10 applications, let's see how people react to this fic, let's see how many applications I receive.


06Like I said in the rules, love interests are not compulsory ! This is a competition, so this fic is going to focus their journey until one of them becomes the Korea 's Next Top Model ! But you can have a love interest anyways, you can use an idol as face claim, but make him a university student and so on, they are not going to be idols, they will be normal citizens ! You can use an ulzzang too as love interest ! They will eventually appear in the story, but not very often.


07To make things even more interesting, your character can be a participant of another cycle, she can even be there just to try new things, like she doesn't have any past in modelling industry...etc, just make it interesting. 


08In the application form, there's a section that says 'Previous photoshoots' you just need to give me 5/6 photos of your ulzzang/model, pretending that it was a photoshoot ! I will choose the best ones, until one of you becomes the winner !


09For the personality, give me flaws, don't give me a mary-sue, please, I'm begging you ! In the modelling industry there's a lot of competition, so you can say that she is a , that she is manipulative...yes, I do believe that there's people like that nowadays, I know a few!