A walk through the rain

Mischievous Love

"Table 16, please!"

"Coming!"

I grabbed the menu and rushed towards table 16.

"What would you like to eat, sir?" 

"May I have some.."

I listed down the things he wanted and ran back to the "Authorized personel only" room.

--

"My shift's up!" I patted CJ's head and smiled at him.
 

"Take care, Pinky," And he smiled back.
 


I'm Pinky Jung (I didn't really know why mom named me Pinky, maybe because my cheeks are pink) . Literally, my mom is a maid and I haven't seen my dad. I dropped out from college because of financial problems. I was an athletic-looking woman. I always had a dark, and glossy hair. 


As I walked down the streets in Seoul, the night layed quiet, time seemed suspended, and the autumn moon served as light. I was on my way home and then suddenly...

 

"Ouch!"

 

A drop of water entered my eyes. I looked up...
 

And it started raining.. -_- What a lucky day. I've got no choice but to walk through the rain.

 

I should've brought my umbrella with me like lol, crazy me.  I felt my shoes loosen up, I looked down and my shoelace were untangled. 

 

Ugh. Such an unlucky day. Why can't I be rich just for a day, atleast buy myself some pair of shoes and umbrella. 

 

I bent down and tied my shoelace. I wonder why I can't feel any raindrops through my back. 

 

OMG! NO MORE RAIN! 

 

After I tied my shoelace, I stood up and and started walking...

 

"Miss!"  


"I'm going homeeeeeeee back to the placeeeee where I beloooong!" 


Seconds later..

 

WHAT IN THE-- IT STARTED RAINING AGAIN.

 

"Miss!" I looked back.

 

"What?!" 

 

"Where are you heading to?"

 

"Home, I guess. Wait. I don't even know you!"


"Stupid."


"And who are you to call me stupid?" This man is seriously getting unto my nerves.


"I'm Suho, and you are?"