Habits

I found you now stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli decide to stick with the plan. “He properly forgot about me, anyway” Sulli thought while biting her thumb nail. (It was habit of hers.)

“Hello Trainee” said the team leader. While staring at Sulli’s zone out face.

“Ohh Bien” Said Sulli while bowing at the team leader.

“You need to listen well if you want to do the job well. Do you understand?” shouted the team leader

“De” she said while bowing coving her face with her long brown hair.

“Do something with your hair as well you look like a grudge?”

Sulli nodded and face down not knowing that her team member were staring at her. She felt ashamed however she smiled knowing her PLAN revenge on the team leader. But first she needs to be on his good side. So decided to listen to him.

After another lecture about how to behave the team leaders phone rang

“WHATTT!!! Do you know who I am” shouted the team leader at the phone.

“Whatever” said the team leader and put down the phone.

“Right every one pack up we got a case” he said…………

Myungsoo/L pov

God the Team Leader is annoying. While I was introduce myself. At the connor of my eye the girl next to me was staring at me. And then she broke contact. What’s her name again? Eu…un...Eunji? But then she did something that really spooked me out she bit her thumb nail just like Sulli world. I mean other people would world their thumb or bite their fingers however she is biting her thumb nail. I stared at her for a bit and then stared looking at the pretention. Out of nowhere he started to have a go at Eunji. I didn’t say anything but stared at them. Then back to the lecture.

After the lecture the team leader had a phone call. He told us that we had a case. So I stated to pack my bags.

Author Pov

Everyone in that group stated to get ready. Sulli tied her hair and tied her shoelace in a wired way. She done a butterfly shoe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter