Love Hate V

Love Hate V

"Kim Taehyung!! Clean this up right now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when i saw his shirt all over his room.

"Yah, Kim Yeonseo. You are so noisy do you know that?" Taehyung came in, ruffling his hair in irritation.

"It's because i cant stand being in a messy room. Clean up now!" I demanded. 

"Then sleep at the couch or something" he muttered under his breath while picking up all of his clothes and then throwing them in a basket.

"Your mother said this is going to be my room as well and i like my room clean and tidy" I crossed my arms.

"Happy? Sheesh" he sarcastically said and immediately sprawled over the queen sized bed.

I frowned at the little space he left for me in the bed.

"Yah, move a bit" I sat at the edge.

He let out a loud groan and moved. I slipped into the blanket beside him and closed my eyes. Just when i was about to fall asleep, i felt an arm around my stomach.

I opened my eyes and found Taehyung already closing his eyes with his arm around me. I shoved his arm away and turned my body facing him. His eyes shot open.

"Jagi, lets cuddle okay?" Taehyung scooted closer and once again wrapped his hand around me, placing his other hand under the back of my neck. He then rested his heavy leg around my hip. I was like a chicken patty wrapped with a tortilla bread.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. Stop doing weird things" I remarked, struggling for freedom but his grip tightened.

"We are engaged. This is not weird. I can do whatever i want with you" he winked flirtatiously.

I cringed very hard but my heart skipped a beat. I hide my sheepish smile and red cheeks in his chest. He even smell good. 

I then felt a peck on my forehead. I looked up at Taehyung and he leaned in until our lips met.

It was a very soft and comfortable kiss, taking note that this is the first kiss we have ever shared. His lips felt warm as they danced along with mine synchronisingly.

I brushed my fingers through his hair as we kissed and kissed again. I then felt a hand snaking underneath my shirt and his touch felt like paradise on my skin.

Before he could go any further, the door barged open.

"Omo! Uh..I'm so sorry! I...I didnt see anything!" Taehyung's mom immediately left the scene, leaving the two of us speechless and embarrassed.

"Make lots of grandchildren for us!" her voice could be heard from inside.

I mentally faced palm myself.

"Let's just forget that happened" Taehyung said before leaning in but i flinched away.

"I dont think that's a good idea.." I doubted. He let out a sigh.

"I'll lock the door okay baby?" he gave a peck on my cheek before getting up to lock the door.