Chapter 1

What A Joke

V's POV

I pushed my glasses up before it slid down again, bouncing at the same position, I stare at the daisies in my hands. Everyone casted a look at me before walking off, whispering to their friends at the same time while pointing at me. I bit my lips before scratching my blonde hair.

*Is there something wrong with me?*

At that moment, the gates opened and all the high school students rushed out, some in huge cliques, some with just another friend and some walking with their heads down and their eyes on their phone. My heart beat raced as I stare at the girls walking out.

One was taking a selfie out in the open and another was shouting vulgarities across the road. 

I gulped before looking ahead again when someone called my name from the corner, "Yah Taehyung oppa!" 

I turned around to see her walking towards me and almost immediately, I could feel my face brightened up, willingly or not. It seemed to be like an instant reaction when I see her, her brown hair and her nerdy glasses. The thing about her glasses was that it was totally unnecessary, under those nerdy glasses were thick eyeliner, thick mascara and colored contacts. But even so, she looked gorgeous, her hair had light curls in it and the way they bounced with every step of hers made her look like she just walked out from Broadway.

I gulped as she walked closer and before I could even think of anything to say, she raised her eyebrows and eyed me, "Why are you dazing off? I've been calling you since a few seconds ago and all you did was stare at me with your mouth wide open." My eyes widened before opening my mouth to speak but got cut off again.

"What's that? Daisies?" She asked and I beamed, nodding.

She rolled her eyes before snatching it out off my hands, "Gosh, they look so old? Like these flowers are what my grandma tends to." A wave of disappointment hit me as I slouched, I took forever to find a florist that sold only daisies.

And it wasn't the typical large daisies, it was the small, cute types. And I was pretty sure she liked daisies but she probably had her reason for acting that way. 

I nodded, telling myself that it was no big deal. They were just a bouquet of daisies anyway.

"Earth to Kim Taehyung," she spoke, crossing her arms in a frustrated manner and I gulped, "I'm sorry-.."

She turned around to walk in the opposite direction, "So, you speak." I pouted before running after her, "Sorry dear, I just got caught up with my thoughts." She flicked her wrist before taking off her glasses and handed it to me. I gladly took it without a word, well, now it's time for me to get caught up with her beauty without those nerdy glasses covering half of her small and petite face.

"Taehyung oppa, I did say not to come to my school, didn't I?" She spoke while placing her fingers on her temples and gently rubbing it. 

*No! I messed up again!*

I looked down at my shuffling converse and bit the insides of my mouth, "I'm sorry, I just thought that as your boyfriend, I should-..."

She rolled her eyes before throwing her backpack at me, "Last warning."

I puffed up my cheeks before following her, while carrying her bag.

 

 

[ Short stories come with short chapters! How was the first chapter to all of you? Leave a comment below to tell me about it!]