Final

Sweet and Soft
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sweet and Soft

It was just a usual for Sunggyu who always text her between his tight schedule, after the Summer Concert he had and now he act on Vampire Musical. It was his first day, somehow he would be nervous and afraid but excited at the same time, moreover he was curious about someone reaction so he decide to text her before falling into deep slumber.

Some minute passed he didn’t even get a single answer from the other party, so giving her a call was the only way. He searched for his phone but a notification heard and makes him smiled widely but only a second because it was from group chats. He furrowed upon seeing comment, how it sounds like mocking him and teasing him about what the girl reaction after watch his fancam. It was sending a shiver to his spine when the image of her being sulking or even ignoring him for few days. But his thought was erased because he received a text from her.

Oppa why? I’m okay, Oppa.

Oh this is your first day right, how is it? Fun right?

I’m supporting you, Oppa, as always

Fighting >,<

 

He read it again and he felt relief, it was not like what the members said. And he couldn’t wait for next week to see her.

Unlike him, the girl was still busy to prepare her next schedule with the other. She didn’t even get a chance to take a look at her phone that’s why she only replied his text when she had a break without noticing what the true intention on his text about “Are you ok, Ji?” it was he said, of course she was okay because she didn’t saw or heard anything yet, the epic part that every girl will squealing about.

 

A sunny day after a few hours flight, a fans waited him as usual, some girl told him that it was too much but the other praised him for being cool on musical. He knew it, that he would get many kind of reaction from his fans. Soon after he got into the apartment he didn’t went straight to his floor but to another level above to meet someone.

He planned to give her surprises by sudden appearance on her apartment after make sure she was there. Carefully, he entered the room and there she was, watch a variety show while laughing and munching some snack.

“Aaaaaaaaakk” she was screaming out of her lung because pair of hand closed her eyes. She grabbed that hand while struggling to reach the person behind with the other hands. She tried hard until a chuckle heard from someone behind. She relaxed a bit after heard his voices then he settle down on the couch with her. She stared at him and soon hit him frequently like she was releasing her anger to him.<

Please log in to read the full chapter