Chapter 1

Fame Doesn't Always Bring Happiness

Taemin POV

Taemin woke up to the sound of his doorbell being pressed at an insane speed that one could consider it to be the most annoying thing in the entire world. Taemin arose from his bed, taking the blanket with him as he went down the stairs to open the front door. Once he did open the door, Taemin didn’t have time to yell at the person when he was picked up and spun around in circles.

“I got chosen Tae!” It took some time for his sleepy mind to register that the person in his house is his best friend and boyfriend, Choi Minho. “I’m going to be an actor for LT Entertainment!”

Minho put Taemin down on the floor, and couldn’t help but hug the daylights out of Taemin because he was just really happy.

“Minho…really happy for you but…can’t breathe!”

“Oops, sorry!” Minho let Taemin go, closed the front door and sat down on his couch. Taemin joined him after he got his breath back.

“So, how was the audition? Was it scary?” Minho nodded and told the whole situation to Taemin. Taemin felt proud of Minho. Ever since they were little, Minho’s dream was to always be on TV. And when they started dating, Minho had promised to try out for auditions so he can financially support them when the time came to buy an apartment. Taemin had told him it wasn’t necessary but Minho wouldn’t listen to him. Taemin had actually been keeping a secret from Minho. Taemin’s uncle is actually the CEO of the company, LT Entertainment. He never told anyone because his dad had cut all ties to the entertainment world. Taemin doesn’t know why but he never brings it up since it’s a sensitive topic to his parents.

Minho noticed that Taemin was staring into space and decided to a little bit. He leaned closer to Taemin and stared at the face he fell for.

“What are you thinking about?” Minho asked. When Taemin came to, he noticed Minho was way too close to him. He flushed from the close proximity and leaned back a bit.

“Nothing. . .” Taemin looked away and got up from the couch. “You want breakfast? You must be hungry from that tough audition.” He went into the kitchen and began grabbing ingredients to make breakfast. He squeaked when he felt strong arms circling around his waist.

“M-Minho! What are you doing?” Taemin blushed, feeling Minho’s body so close to him. Minho snuggled his face into Taemin’s hair and let out a sigh.

“Just a little tired. That’s all,” Minho mumbled. Taemin slowly turned around and wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck.

“Why don’t you go take a nap in my room while I make breakfast? I’ll wake you when I’m done,” Taemin suggested, running his hand through Minho’s hair. Minho nodded, releasing Taemin and made his way upstairs but not before leaving a kiss on Taemin’s lips and whispering an ‘I love you’. Taemin smiled and shooed him away to start cooking.

An hour later, Taemin had finished making double portions of rice, kimchi stew, and a couple of side dishes. After he placed the food on the table, Taemin went upstairs to wake up Minho. When he opened the door to his bedroom, he had come face to face with the most adorable thing ever.

He found Minho snuggling up to one of his teddy bears that Minho won for him at a carnival some time ago. Taemin loved it when he got to see Minho’s cute side because Minho will never act cute in front of him. He always says it’s embarrassing and that he’s too manly to act cute. In order to not waste this opportunity, Taemin took out his phone and snapped a picture. He let out a sly smile and put his phone away in his pocket. He gently shook him a little and Minho mumbled out, “Five more minutes…”

Taemin let out a chuckle, “Breakfast is ready. Don’t you want to come and eat?” Minho let out a yawn and put his arms out to Taemin.

“Carry me…” Taemin laughed while pulling Minho’s arms. “I can’t! You’re too heavy!”

Minho pouted and let out a childish whine. “Come one. I’ll help you up,” Taemin said. He pulled Minho’s arm while Minho got up at a slow pace. When he finally stood up, he leaned on Taemin while keeping his eyes closed. Taemin led Minho downstairs and plopped him on a chair. Minho finally opened his eyes to let them adjust to the light. He watched Taemin placed a bowl of stew in front of him and smiled.

“Thank you!” Taemin smiled back and replied, “Your welcome.”

As they started eating and Minho had fully woken up, Taemin started asking Minho what he was going to do when he starts training.

“Well, they told us that we need to train for at least a month. Then if they think if someone’s acting has improved after that time, then they’ll start looking for future roles we could debut in,” Taemin nodded.

“Are you nervous?”

“Yeah, a little bit,” Minho shrugged. Taemin could tell that Minho was tense about training. He is the type of person that doesn’t like to fail, and only strides to become the best. Minho was like that back in high school. He was one of the top students and all he cared about back then was to get high grades and to be the best. But because he only focused on studying, he sometimes forgot to take care of his health. One day, he fainted from lack of energy. Once Taemin found out about his non-eating habit, he became furious. He scolded Minho for not taking better care of himself and Minho was a little intimidated after he’s seen Taemin’s angry side. After that day, Taemin made sure that Minho was taking better care of himself. Let’s just say Minho did as he was told so he won’t be on Taemin’s bad side again.

“Do you start tomorrow?” Minho nodded.

“They told us we have to start training as soon as possible,” Minho sighed. He was complaining about it; he just didn’t expect to start so soon.

Taemin pouted, “I can’t see you off since I work early tomorrow.”

Minho smiled, “Its ok. How about we eat out tomorrow to celebrate?”

Taemin smiled back and held out his pinky finger, “Call?”

Minho chuckled and wrapped his pinky around Taemin’s, “Call.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally this chapter is up! :D Sorry this chapter is late. I just started college so I haven't had time until tonight to finish and upload this. Well, I hope you guys like this chapter, I think its boring but since its starting out, its ok to be boring in the beginning. I just finished watching the taiwanese drama Fall in Love with Me so I have a lot of feels going through me right now and it helped to write the fluffy moments. If you guys haven't seen the drama, I recommend it, its funny and sad and cute and its just a lot of feels explosions (for me that happened, i dont know if it will for you guys). I decided to write a 2min fanfic for my first story because 2min is like my official OTP because they are so adorable, I just can't sometimes. They are freakin teases! Ok, im gonna stop here because its late and i need to wake up early tomorrow on a Saturday :( See you guys in the next chapter! Also thank you who have subscribed to the story, Im so happy you guys are taking the time to read my story. makes me so happy XD. See you next time :D

-Alyssah92 ^^

PS: Dont be afraid to comment. I take criticism really well :)