Chapter 1

Just Best Friends?

Jinhye smiled as she sat down in the van . Her group was going to weekly idol but that's not why she was happy . The reason why was because she was going to see her best friend , mark. They have been friends ever since she became a trainee which was 3 years ago. 

"unnie are you sure you and mark oppa aren't dating?"the maknae , hyojin , asked. Jinhye sighed , everyone asks her and mark this question . She loves being his friend and yes , they are very comfortable with each other but why do people think they are dating.
 
"Hyojin how many times do I have to tell you this?" Jinhye began. "Mark and I aren't dating , we are just best friends." She looked out the window and wondered. Do they look like a couple? Does mark have feelings for her? Does she have feelings for him? 

" no way, mark and I are just friends we don't like each other" she thought. " right?" The van stopped and the girls stood up but jinhye could not get the thoughts out of her mind.

" are you okay unnie" HyoJin asked. JinHye nodded and continued to walk inside the building with her two members behind her. The three girls waited there as GOT7 was on their way but haven't gotten there yet. 

"Girls GOT7 is here" Director said. The girls nodded and JinHye felt her self get excited at the thought of seeing her best friend. HyoJin squealed as she saw GOT7's BamBam, someone she has had a crush on for the longest time. 

"Mark Oppa" JinHye said with as she saw Mark come into her vision who was on his phone. As soon as he heard her voice his head shot up and he smiles before walking to her and hugged her tightly. JinHye hugged back and her heart starting beating faster then before. Maybe she does like him? What will she do?

---------Later---------

JinHye admitted it to herself, she was in love with Mark and now she didn't know what to do. How was she going to face him without getting nervous?

DING DONG!

The sound of the doorbell broke her from her thoughts and she left her room wanting to know who it was. As she opened the door her heart sped up quickly. Her best friend and crush was at the door, Mark. 

" hey JinHye I wanted to know if you wanted to go get some bubble tea with me." He said in English. She got the chills at the sound of his low English voice. 

" u-um s-sure" She mentally slapped herself for stuttering. Mark raised an eyebrow at her. At that moment she knew he thought something was wrong with her. 

" are you okay? Are you sick? You don't have to go if you are" He said sweetly. JinHye shivered and looked up at him and her heart sped up again. She became mad and clenched her fist. 

" NO! Shut up! Don't be sweet to me!" She yelled and thanked The Lord that neither of her members were home. Mark's eyes widened and he gave her a look of concern.

" I'm sorry , I just didn't want you to be sick , I don't like it when your sick , you are my best friend" he said and she swore she heard her heart break in half. JinHye wiped the tears that started to fall and looked up at him.

" EXACTLY!! I'm just your ing best friend!! Nothing more" she yelled. Mark's face went from confusion to realization. JinHye closed the door and ran into her room crying. 

" wait! JinHye!" Mark yelled and opened the door before closing it and locking it. He ran to her room and banged on her door. 

"GO AWAY!!!!" JinHye yelled and cried into the pillow. Mark sighed and stopped banging on the door. He put his head on it and had his hand on the door knob.

"Come one JinBear, open the door , let me talk to you" he said. JinHye stared at the door had been not crying for a minute or two. He gripped the door knob.

" please , I need to talk to you." He begged. JinHye stood up and walked towards the door reaching for the lock before putting her hand back down. 

" why should I? If you are going to reject me , then I don't want to hear it!" She yelled and sat on the floor. Mark closed his eyes and opened them again taking a deep breath.

" I'm not going to reject you" he said softly. " I'm going to tell you the truth . I started having feelings for you for about 2 months now. I fell in love with you. Yeah, I thought you didn't like me and I was doing the same thing you were doing thinking you would reject me. JinHye I am in love with you" he said sincerely. JinHye who was listening intently reached for the lock and unlocked it opening it slowly.

"What you just said, was it true?" She asked quietly. Mark decided instead of answering with words to answer with a kiss and that's exactly what he did. He stepped towards her and grabbed her by the waist kissing her softly which she responded to after a couple of seconds. 

----

idk if I should make this into a chaptered story or not! ^.^ help?