The flashback started

Jung Soo Jung's Stories

Soo Jung pov

"Soojung-ah!" Jessica called. "Ye?" I shouted from my room. She go to my room and bring a phone towards me. "Someone's missing you" she said while giggling. I glare at her and grab the phone. I put it on my ear and then take a breath.

"Soojung-ah?" A man said. I gulp down my saliva because i know who's own that voice. 

"S-seonsaengnim? Jong kook seonsaengnim?" I said slowly. 

"Can you just stop calling me the 'seonsaengnim' thing ahaha. You're not my student again. Like i said back then, if you meet me when we're not in the university, you can call me by my name. I don't mind" He said while laughing.

"I'm sorry. It's just a habit of mine. I really feel so hard to call  you by your name. It's kinda unrespectful that we're different 18 years old but you said that i can call you by your name" I said while chuckling. I saw jessica laughing slowly while looking at me because she knew it the fact that i'm in love with my teacher a.k.a the man who's talking with me right now.

"It's okay. I don't mind. You can comfortably call me with 'jongkook-ah' or maybe 'jongkook oppa or ahjussi'? kekeke" He said sweetly. 

"Is it fine that i call you jongkook oppa? Because you're not old enough to be an ahjussi bwahahaha" I said while laughing. 

"It's fine! Really? Well I feel that i'm growing more old now. By the way, when'll you come to Seoul again? I missed you already" He said while chuckling.

I laughs. It keep reminds me of the past. The day that i fell in love with him. He's a new teacher. "Oppa, I think I've to go now because jessica unnie is waiting for me. I'll call you soon!" I said quickly and end the call. 

 

"So he's the man that you liked since you were young?" Jessica asked and i nodded slowly. 

 

-flashback-

"Soojung-ah! Look there's a new teacher that replacing Mr. George!" Hyuna said. "I don't care. He seems so arrogant. I don't like his style" I said carelessly. "He seems so young! So cool and handsome" Hyuna said again while wondering how'll the others react when they all see him. When the bell ringing, I walk slowly to the class and sit in my place and then there's someone entering the class slowly. He smile to all of the students and greet them. 

Hello guys, I'm Kim Jong Kook. I'm the new teacher that gonna replace Mr. George because he's out from this university. You can call me anything and of course since we're in the university, please do a good manner to teachers by calling me with 'Mr'. But if you saw me or meet me again someday but not in the university, you guys can shout my name loudly and lets hang out together? It's doesn't matter to me. I really don't mind. So yeah. Good morning all" He  said while smiling. All of the girls are start going crazy by his act. I rolled my eyes and then listening to him when he's explaining about materials. 

"Can I know who's Jung Soo Jung?" He said. I raise my hand and he nodded. "You seems very smart" He said. "Thank you, seonsaengnim" I said cooly and he nodded again. 

Day by day, he keeps getting closer to me because there's a lot of excercises that I can't get the point so I keep asking him and learn about the material with him. 1 month passed already. I feel something like my heart keep beating when he's explaining about the material to me. It's not the same again when the first he joined  to the university. He  really take a good care of me. When he's about to go home, I called him and he turn his head. "Can I know your number? Because I think I need your help soon" I said shyly. He chuckling at my acts. "Of course you can have it" He said while smiling and handed me his ID Card. "Thank you, seonsaengnim!" I  said and he nodded. "It's evening already. With who you'll go home? and it's start to raining" He said. "I'll take taxi later" I said. "That's dangerous. You're a lady already. Let me drive you go to your home. I'm not that kind of a bad teacher like who's going to my own student" He said while laughing. I laughs at his words too. I nodded as an agreement and then I get into his car.