Final part 2

That can't be her....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later

"Hyungs you guys have to come here to Baekhyun Hyung's house!!! He isn't listening to me, he 's gonna hurt himself if you guys don't get here ASAP!" Sehun exclaimed through the phone and hung up to help Baekhyun calm down. 

"Baekhyun Hyung hang on, please calm down help is on the way." Sehun said as he tries to calm down Baekhyu, who is crying his eyes out and trashing his place.

" Everyone thinks I'm crazy!! Hell even I think I'm crazy! But I know that I did see Minah!" Baekhyun cried and threw another cup at the wall.

" Shhh. Hyung your not crazy. EXO is here, we will help you get through this again." Sehun said while tears were threatening to fall, he doesn't let it because he knows he has to be strong for his Hyung.

"SEHUN!!! BAEKHYUN!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!" Kris yelled as soon as he walked in.

" We're in here Hyung!" Sehun yelled back.

The other EXO boys came running in and when they opened the door to Baekhyun's room, they saw a big mess and found Baekhyun lying down on his bed bleeding.

Suho ran to Baekhyun and Sehun. "Have you called an ambulance?" Luhan asked. Sehun shook his head. " I couldn't Hyung I was too scared. I didn't want to leave Hyung here and I accidentally left my phone outside... I'm sorry I disappoint you guys." Sehun began crying.

Luhan being the closest to Sehun, went to him and hugged him to calm him down. " it's ok, you did a good job watching over Baekhyun. And we are not disappointed in you, you did what you can, so stop crying and be a man ok?" Luhan smiled. Sehun nodded.

"Chanyeol call an ambulance" Kyungsoo ordered as he came in the tone with a towel and water, and handed it to Baekhyun.

" Guys I need to confess something" Baekhyun started. " I lied to all of you.. I knew you guys were the only one who knew Minah so I figured it would have been easy to lie, but I can't keep it from you guys anymore. I'm so sorry for lying." Baekhyun made his hands into a fist while the EXO boys looked at him confusedly.  

" Minah didn't move to America with Jinhee.. It was only Jinhee and Minah's family who mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter