Mine

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are mine.”

“Am I?! Who do you think you are to say something like that huh?!”

“…..”

“You’re pathetic.”

^^^^^

“Hey, Kris. Look over there. Isn’t that your girlfriend? Why she’s holding Chanyeol’s hand like that?”

“She’s not my girlfriend Lu.”

“Really?!”

“Why do you looked so shock?”

“Are you for real man?! Of course I’m shock. Dude, both of you is obviously like this sweet couple statue on top of a wedding cake and now you’re saying that she’s not your girlfriend?! What the…?!”

“That’s the truth Lu and don’t say anything else.”

“…..”

“And keep that mouth shut! You regret it when a fly came into your mouth.”

“You’re crazy.”

“And why is that?”

“Hey Kris, that girl…”

“Suho.”

“Yeah, whatever. Suho or something, is definitively likes you. Heck, I think she’s falling in love with you and I’m guessing you feel the same way about her. So why don’t you try to get her man?”

“She’s too good for me Lu. I’m better off being her best friend and stay beside her rather than being her boyfriend and someday have to let her go when things gone wrong between us.”

“What?! Oh God! Are you even a man?!”

“Shut up! It’s not that easy! Beside she’s already likes someone. What you see between us, it’s just platonic. She’s just being nice. That’s all.”

“Nice? Nice?! Yeah right, and I’m the POTUS. She’s being nice to Chanyeol, that’s more like it. But to you… Man, she clearly loves you. Get that on your stupid of a brain. So, if you still think she likes Chanyeol more than you, and then you are really a hopeless case.”

“…..”

“Kris.”

“…..”

“Kris!”

“…..”

“Wu Yifan!”

“I love her, Lu.”

“…..”

“I love her.”

“You love her and…”

“Hhhh… The truth is, I never like she’s hanging out with other men especially that guy, Chanyeol. I feel this rage inside of me whenever she’s smiling to other guys. I love her Lu. I constantly think about her. I always miss her like now. I’m longing for her. She’s the only one Lu, the only one. Yet, I always think that she doesn’t feel the same way. No, I know she doesn’t love me back.”

“Kris! That’s…”

“That’s the fact Luhan!”

“Wha…”

“That’s the fact… So, rather than have that pain, feels being rejected, I choose to keep this love for myself. Now, then, and maybe for the rest of my life.”

^^^^^

“Suho.”

“Hm?”

“Are you okay with this?”

“With wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter