And so we can Find each other

Until the End(When Our Hearts are no longer Human)

1024 APH, Old Seoul, Korea.

"....Halflings are a danger, to themselves and to others. We will not tolerate these wild behaviors from them anymore. They will no longer have the excuse that they are the so called 'Halflings'. We will treat them....." He shuts the television and suppressing the urge to throw something at it. 

"Who the hell do they think they are? Idiots. They don't even know what it’s like to be us...." Sungjong muttered and stood up angrily. "Umma, I'm going to bed!"

"Okay, honey! Sweet dreams!" She called from the slum they call a kitchen.

They are a somewhat happy family, even if his mother isn't technically human and the son is just another lonely boy that no one cares about.

1024 APH, New Seoul, Korea

Being different is hard. There might be plenty of cyborgs out in New Seoul, but it’s hard being one in his rich, clean neighborhood.

While other people show off their thin, toned legs and pretty faces in revealing clothes, he’s stuck with plain, black pants and long sleeve shirts, completed with black gloves that go up to his elbows. They were lucky but they did not know of it for while they complained about girlfriends and cold coffee and I-just-failed-a-test, he muffles his screams of pain in his dark basement.

He doesn’t know his biological parents. All he knew was that he was adopted in a house of two men. They call themselves Jiyong and Seunghyun. They are lovers.

They train, beat, and teach him in the martial arts, gambling and luck and all kinds of things that normal people wouldn’t need anymore.

They have meetings sometimes, with other men and women after they settle down after a training session. He was allowed to listen, but not speak.

--------

He was given the name L on the tenth meeting. His trainers told him to address them as G-Dragon and Tempo. He was allowed to talk to Suho, Kai, and a boy called Sungyeol.

It’s strange, being able to talk to people who are just like him, in this wealthy, ignorant community.

They play games together. It’s supposed to be training. They are told to find their Core using their own powers. Suho shoots a jet of water at Kai, and Kai teleports.

Sungyeol stares at him unblinkingly, and L wonders what the other boy was doing. "I can see your thoughts." He replied, smiling somewhat creepily.

L laughed awkwardly. He must’ve accidentally voiced that out loud." No, you didn't." Sungyeol shifted awkwardly under L’s questioning gaze. "You sent that to me telepathically. You didn't know?" he sounded surprised.

He didn't.

"Suho, Kai. L, Sungyeol." G-Dragon announced. "You will be partners for now."

He wonders how much more G-Dragon and Tempo are hiding from them.


God, what am I even doing.....my first shot at an INFINITE/KPOP fanfic.....and romance.....and

as much I has written fanfics before, this is still gonna .