Final.

Perfect Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perfect Kiss

{words: 1761 (9698  characters w/ spaces}

 

It has been four months since Woo Young and Se Young had become a  married couple  in Singapore. The venue was perfect; skies were clear, super trees towered over what’s known to be at Dragonfly lake. It was an absolute fairy tale wedding any woman dreamed of having, and Se Young dream was finally becoming a reality.

 

Although her attire was not the traditional layered wedding dress with a 72 inch veil, it was easier to walk down the aisle without being weighed down and not ruin a beautiful gown and required accessories. It was a shame not all friends or family were unable to make it to the event, but luckily for the two, were surrounded by those that absolutely adored them from the opposite side of a digital screen.

 

Everything went according to the itinerary, but the smallest disappointment that occurred was, as the pastor announced, “you may now kiss the bride” Instead of leaning in for a kiss on the lips Woo Young placed the desired kiss on her brow. The guest found the gesture sweet and pure, although in the mind of the bride it became blank, “he wasn’t going to kiss me on the lips?” she thought. This was what Se Young has been waiting for, her special day and what she gets is a kiss on the forehead?

 

Back from their honeymoon, and the duo was now unpacking their belongings in their new cozy apartment. After learning that even with their income combine it still was not enough to pay the bills that covered their previous two story home, the young couple was able to find a cozy place closer to the city. At least now the issue of wasting fuel was now of their list of worries as newlyweds.  

 

“Yeobo! Where should I hang this portrait?” Woo Young shouted through the narrow halls.

 

“What portrait?” Se Young mumbled to herself before heading to the living room where Woo Young was located. In the Woo Young possession was a framed picture of their “wall” from the previous home. The wall had a pair of wings that held their photographed memories, she had no idea that he took a picture of it before moving out, right there on the spot Se Young was touched.  

 

“I’ll just place it behind the TV set,” Woo Young answering his own question. “Can you help me move the TV back a bit for me to squeeze in?”

 

Se Young nodded, quickly assisting her husband moving the media table, placing the cables aside to prevent her husband from any minor injuries. Gazing up to see her husband acting all manly, a flashback of Woo Young is kissing on the forehead played in her mind. She was absolutely certain that he was going to aim for her lips; the way he arched her head up a bit, how he cupped her face… But did he really mean to do that? This should be a shock if others found out, but, Woo Young has never planted a kiss on Se Young specifically on the lips, he has kissed her many times on the cheek, and once on her forehead, but never on the lips. Se Young never took it seriously till now, was there something about her breath did it smell foul?

 

Se Young cupped , blowing heat against her palm, and so getting  a quick sniff. It didn’t smell foul. Was he a bad kisser? Even so, practice makes perfect right? Se Young’s face turned bright red with the corrupt thoughts roaming in her thoughts. “Are you alright?” Woo Young gasped, kneeling in front of his wife. “You don’t look well, are you sick?”

 

“This is your fault,”

 

“Not at all!” Se Young chuckled away, leaving Woo Young in the dark. “Are you sure?” he asked again, gently pressing his warm hand against her forehead, only making her body temperature increase.

 

“Nope, you’re definitely sick,” Woo Young asserted standing back up, to crouch back down to pluck up his wife raising her up bridal style into their bedroom. After placing Se Young gently into the covers and tucking her into the bed, “don’t worry about the rest of the boxes, I’ll take care of them. You just lie here and rest for a bit, I understand moving has been a hassle, don’t push yourself okay?”

 

“I’m not sick though,” Se Young protested leaning up from the bed, “then explain to me the reason your temperature is high?” Woo Young questioned. Putting Se Young in the corner, she simply can’t just admit to Woo Young that she was thinking of him kissing her even though already married, it’d be embarrassing for her. He’d end up teasing her about this for a long time.   

 

“Fine… I’ll just take a nap…” Se Young sighed in defeat, retreating back into the covers. Woo Young looked at Se Young smiling, kneeling back down; meeting Se Young eye to eye, “that’s my princess.” He whispered before leaving the room.

 

“Maybe I should just tell him? Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter