CHAPTER 8

CONSTANTLY MS. ANNOYING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

KRYSTAL’S POV

          “Please inform everyone that we have a meeting after class” I said to my co-officer as I was walking to my room while looking at some files. I really hate this position, it’s like I’m working already when I’m just a college student. You wanna know why I’m in this position? Well, I have this crush since highschool and I always follow him everywhere including enrolling in this University. Funny right? Well my friend told me that she’s going to run for Presidency and want me as his vice president. At first I declined her offer but she convince me pretty good by telling me that my crush is in the same line up as me. Well I accept her offer but unfortunately at the end of our campaign my crush suddenly back-out and I unexpectedly won during the election. Unfortunately for my friend she didn’t won, but later that month the President needed to transfer to other country, making me the President.

          Well I can’t do anything about it anymore so I just continued what I started. I don’t want to leave what I started unfinished.

          Back to reality, while I was walking I didn’t notice that there’s a person in front of me so I continued walking suddenly I bumped into a person and the juice that his drinking went on his shirt making it wet and the files that I was reading were flying out my hand and some of it became wet because of the juice.

          I was going to shout at the person but when I saw who it was my mouth immediately shut up, don’t know what to say. Well apparently he was the one that shout at me “Aren’t you looking to where you are going?” he said irritated

          I was still shocked don’t know what to say. Suddenly he looked at me intensely then he asked “Wait, aren’t you Krystal? Yoona’s twin sister? And also the student body president?”

          I only nod at him don’t know what to say.

          Suddenly he smiled at me then said “Wow I didn’t expect that our fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter