And It Started

The lack of 'Lee' in Exo Dorm

Taemin's eyes twitched seeing Sehun suddenly showed up in Shinee's favorite cafe, the same time as they were just getting comfortable on their chair after a too long schedule, complete with his oh-my-god-hyung-i-dont-know-that-youre-here surprised face, which was only dedicated to the oldest of his group.

Talk about being subtle.

Taemin rolled his eyes seeing how so (un)subtle Sehun just took a chair and grabbed it to (a bit too) near his leader. Taemin looked at his left when he heard an annoyed huff. Seemed that he was not the only one who caught this weirdness.

"Toddlers thought could fool us with his act. Whassup with you playground friends, Taemin?"

Taemin just glared back at Key.

"Even Kkamjong 'accidentally' met us at the airport, saying he just sent his dog's doctor away. He talked to you, yet his eyes stayed at Jinki hyung the whole time."

Jonghyun snorted hearing Key's words.

"That was so epic actually. Jongin's reason was. What did he said, his dog doctor was from Dutch and couldn't talk Korea, so he had to translate it in English? Since when Jongin do English anyway?"

Minho nodded in agreement. His eyes never left the the scene before him, which was no other than his leader being so busy handling the too hyper Sehun who was showing his phone to him and telling him every detail information of whatever he was showing on his phone.

"Something is definitely fishy about this. I even accidentally heard Jinki hyung talked on his phone with Kris. I don't know that both of them are close!!!"

Taemin slurped his banana milkshake as he was eyeing his flustered leader who was trying to keep up with Sehun's ball of energy. This was not even funny. So if he really needed to count (no he actually didn't need to count, he could't but to did anyway) since they were landed from Japan at 8 am until this very second, Exo members had been in every scene of their time. Kai at the airport, Kris on phone, Chanyeol long text about his excitement seeing Shinee hyung (yet he only send it to Jinki, and as a good leader, Jinki told about it) after so long, Suho in SM building (well, less obviously if he hid better than standing behind a thin pillar while holding two cup of mineral water and casually gave it to the leader because Jinki was indeed the oldest there even though Jonghyun is Suho's best friend), Baekhyun just out of nowhere (appeared suddenly with his 'Ayo whassup man you look damn fine now adays we should hang more' and chest bump with Jinki before left after (only) nodding head towards other shinee's members. Talk about beeing odd), even DO (Hello hyung, bye hyung, while Jinki just walked down the stair, Jonghyun caught that), and now the Maknae Sehun.

"Jinki hyung, let's go. We should head up to dorm."

Taemin just suddenly stood up and signaled the leader to go back to their dorm. Not exactly a lie, knowing they had been leaving their dorm for more than a month and they still needed to check if everything were still on their place. Even though they had maid help for that. Well they didn't really need to, though, remembering Jonghyun had suggested to stayed in hotel so they didn't need to clean up the dorm today and do it tomorrow. But something was so suspicious about the aliens behavior (well Exo did say they came from the other planet), and their leader just being his oblivious self to grasp the event.

Sehun immediately sent a dagger to Taemin for interrupting his and Jinki's conversation.

"So we're not gonna stay at the hotel then? Okay.. Let's go."

Minho and Jonghyun already walked up ahead leaving Taemin and Key to wait for Jinki.

"Sehun-ah... Don't stay too long here and get more rest, okay.."

"Actually hyung..."

Sehun didn't need to finished his sentence, yet Key and Taemin could predict that it would be another long journey to their dorm.

--------------------------------

Truth to be told, there he was, Sehun sat comfortable at the back seat, in the middle, while Jinki sat on his left, and bags on his right and Minho on the bags right. It was a wonder how could Minho stand a fifteen minutes drive in that kind of situation.

------------------------------

A/N:

Hey y'll..

 

 

First thing first,

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE JINKI... HOPE ALL THE BEST AND ALL OF THE HAPPINESS IN THIS WORLD FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU WORTH EVERY ONE OF THEM!!! Please keep healthy, take a lot of rest, and do what ever you like best. Though you won't read this pray, I'll still pray it for you, deal with that.

 

 

Oh and by the way, Ayo whassup man you, Lee Jinki looks damn fine now adays (Quoting Baekkies words).. True.

 


I know it was late, it's already 15-Dec. I just managed to upload this story now. Bad timing.. Hhhh~

 

Anyway, hope you like this chapter. Drop your comment, subscribe, upvoted, if you want to (umm please?). Hahahahhaa.. I kinda feel insecure about this story, seeing how rare Jinki and Exo member moment is. But I'll give it a try.

 

Lastly,

 

ONEW FTW!!! XD