~love~

Innocence~

key: *sitting down crying at his grandmas funeral* jonghyun: *holding on to key*  key: i have to go up and speak about her  jonghyun: i am right here for you  key: i know can you hold me while i talk? jonghyun: of course  key: my grandma was my entire world my rock my happiness she raised me even when i was rude and mean with her sometimes *tears up more* we fought that day she went to the market.. my last words were i wish i could leave and never come back.. i never... i never had a chance to say i was sorry or was able to hug her.. and tell her how thankful and how much i loved her.. jonghyun: *holding him closely* key:  i hope... i hope that she knows i didn't mean to be hurtful to her.. i hope that she knows i love her and i always will love her.. my grandma was my reason i lived all these years.. i never had my parents very much and she was the only one who cared enough to let me live with her.. i love you grandma you were the sweetest kindest person ever i will miss you  it may be hard because i can never hear your voice yelling for me to get out of bed or telling me you love me and i know you love me and i will miss your cooking and most of all how much you loved and cared for me i will remember how beautiful your smile was when you greeted me even though you may not be here physically  but you are here through spirit and love  i hope god treats you well because you are a true angel i love you grandma  *crying* *puts face in jonghyuns chest* jonghyun: *rubs his back*  key: i miss her so much *crying hard* jonghyun: i know  but she is not gone she is in your heart and with you always in memory key: *clings to jonghyun* i love you. jonghyun: i love you too *kisses him*  ( again sorry for a sad chapter )