~Will You Still Be The One On My Side?~

Innocence~

kim jonghyun was two years old when he met his friend kim kibum, they always played together and was on each others sides like glue, nothing ever seperated them untill  kibums family sent him to america to live with his grandmother, " kibummie~ " she calls out to him waking him up to get ready for his first day of high school  " why~ i'm sick~ " he tries to lie but knows his grandmother can tell through his lie  " get up now kibum before i drag you out~ " his grandmother replies  " oh fine " kibum replies with a sigh getting out of bed walking lazily to the bathroom to take a shower " breakfast is ready~ " kibums  grandmother calls out to him from the kitchen  " coming ~! " kibum replies running down stairs to go to her sitting down waitingfor his breakfast  " pancakes with strawberrys chocolate syurp and whipped cream~" his grandma explains his breakfast   " thank you grandma~ " key says bowing  as he starts eating,  " you're getting a new exchange student from korea today " she tells him with a smile  " oh i hope it's him " kibum says with a sigh " you never know i believe he's trying his hardest to see you again it's been four years " his grandma replies with a voice full of hope for kibum. " i hope so as well " kibum replies with a sigh as he cleans his dishes " you better get going before you're late for the bus ~" his grandma says as she gets his back pack and lunch ready " thank you grandma~ " key says has he takes his backpack and kisses her cheek and walks to the bus stop as he gets on the bus he has a heart full of worry and hope that the exchange student is his best friend who he hasn't seen in four years  " please be him.. " he thinks to himself,  as he enters his first class  his heart is racing as soon as he sits down the teacher's voice fills the room " hello good morning everyone we have a new exchange student  please tell your name, a girl walks up " hello my name is park sohee "  the girl introduces her self.  kibum sighs  " i knew it'd turn out like this.." he thinks to him self dreading the whole day. lunch time comes  he walks down the hall way toward the lunch room almost wanting to cry, for his sake he wished it'd be jonghyun but why wasn't it him? why'd it have to be that girl. key thinks all sorts of things as he gets his lunch  sudden feeling of someone back hugging him " huh? who is it why you huging me ? " kibum asks   " don't you remember? we were supposed to be by each others sides "  jonghyun says  " jjong?! " kibum says in shock with tears in his eyes  " yes  it's me " he says with a smile. " i thought you'd be here but when i saw it wasn't you i lost hope i thought we'd never see each other again! " kibum replies crying  " i'm here now don't worry "  jonghyun says as he hugs his best friend after 4 years " don't cry please i hate seeing you in tears it makes me feel bad " jonghyun says wiping his friends eyes  " i'm sorry heh it's been awhile i missed you " kibum replies with a smile but more tears come " we're still friends and our closeness will always remain the same no matter how many years or days weeks or months we've been away, answer me this will you still be the one by my side?" jonghyun replies  " of course i will can you hold me? like you used to please  i need to make sure it's really you " kibum says with tears in his eyes trying not to let them fall anymore " of course kibummie " jonghyun replies with a smile as he hugs his friend tightly " i'll never leave you again "  jonghyun says  " good because if you ever leave again i might die " kibum says as he holds on tighter to his best friend.